|17||Raiders||W 35 - 3||1||1|
|16||@Seahawks||L 31 - 38||1||1|
|15||Chargers||L 28 - 29||1||1|
|14||Ravens||W 27 - 24||1||1|
|13||@Raiders||W 40 - 33||1||1|
|11||@Rams||L 51 - 54||1||1|
|10||Cardinals||W 26 - 14||1||1|
|9||@Browns||W 37 - 21||1||1|
|8||Broncos||W 30 - 23||1||1|
|7||Bengals||W 45 - 10||1||1|
|6||@Patriots||L 40 - 43||1||1|
|5||Jaguars||W 30 - 14||1||1|
|4||@Broncos||W 27 - 23||1||1|
|3||49ers||W 38 - 27||1||1|
|2||@Steelers||W 42 - 37||1||1|
|1||@Chargers||W 38 - 28||1||1|
|2013||Kansas City Chiefs||14||13|
|2014||Kansas City Chiefs||16||16|
|2015||Kansas City Chiefs||16||14|
|2016||Kansas City Chiefs||16||16|
|2017||Kansas City Chiefs||16||15|
|2018||Kansas City Chiefs||16||16|
- Sixth-year offensive tackle enters his sixth season with the Chiefs in 2018.
- Has played at both left and right tackle with the Chiefs.
- Joined the Chiefs as the club’s first-round draft choice (first overall) in the 2013 NFL Draft.
- Was the first of five offensive tackles taken in the first round of the 2013 NFL Draft and the first of nine offensive linemen taken in the first round.
- Became the third player in team history to join the Chiefs from Central Michigan University, joining LB Frank Zombo (2013) and S Steve Bograkos (1976). He is the first Chippewa player to be drafted by Kansas City.
- Fisher is the second player the team has ever drafted with the first overall selection in either the AFL or NFL Draft. The Chiefs drafted Pro Football Hall of Fame DT Buck Buchanan out of Grambling State University with the first overall selection in the 1963 AFL Draft.
- With the selection of Fisher, it marked the fourth time an offensive lineman has been chosen first overall since the advent of the common draft in 1967. The other three offensive linemen to have been chosen No. 1 during that span were also tackles - Pro Football Hall of Famer Ron Yary (1968), Orlando Pace (1997) and Jake Long (2008).
- Became the second player in Central Michigan history to be drafted in the first round, joining San Francisco 49ers Pro Bowl T Joe Staley (No. 28, 2007).
- First No. 1 overall selection from the MAC in conference history. The previous highest player drafted from the MAC was QB Byron Leftwich from Marshall at No. 7 overall in the 2003 NFL Draft to the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Started his first NFL game at right tackle at Jacksonville (9/8/13).
- Signed with Kansas City (7/26/13) ... Originally entered the NFL as the first overall selection in 2013 with the Kansas City Chiefs.
Eric Fisher: "We've all got each other's backs"
OL Eric Fisher speaks to the media about creating chemistry on the offensive line and facing the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship game.
Eric Fisher: "I want to improve this year"
Eric Fisher speaks to the Media about improving his game, his preparation for training camp and how much camp gets easier for him, every year.
Pre-Camp Reads: Fisher Settling in at Tackle
Looking at the 2016 outlook for tackle Eric Fisher heading into Training Camp.
Fisher: This is the Strongest I've Been In Awhile
Eric Fisher spoke with the media after the fourth day of OTAs.
Fisher Looks to Pick Up Where He Left Off in 2016
OL Eric Fisher addresses the media on the players first day back
Post Game Reaction: Eric Fisher
Eric Fisher spoke to the media in the Chiefs Locker Room after the win against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Eric Fisher Talks about Transitioning to RT
Eric Fisher discusses his move back to right tackle.
Fisher: This Is Our Year
Offensive Lineman Eric Fisher speaks with the media after today's practice.
A Look Back: Eric Fisher at the 2013 Senior Bowl
Hear from Eric Fisher from two years ago, as a prospect out to prove himself at the 2013 Senior Bowl.
Press Conference 9/4: Eric Fisher
Left tackle Eric Fisher addressed the media after this mornings walk-thru.
Locker Room 8/23: Eric Fisher
Eric Fisher in the Chiefs locker room after the Chiefs third preseason game.
Training Camp 8/19: Eric Fisher
Tackle Eric Fisher addressed the media this morning to discuss his first two preseason games at left tackle.
Preseason Fisher Pancake Block
Eric Fisher with a pancake block in Thursday's win against Cincinnati
Training Camp 8/1: Eric Fisher
Eric Fisher press conference at Training Camp in St. Joseph.
Training Camp 7/22: Eric Fisher
Chiefs tackle Eric Fisher met with the media today to talk about his second training camp with the Chiefs.
Access Arrowhead: Eric Fisher’s Draft Day
65TPT takes you behind the scenes one year ago, when the Chiefs selected Tackle Eric Fisher with the #1 Overall Pick in the 2013 NFL Draft.
Eric Fisher Press Conference
Chiefs offensive lineman Eric Fisher addresses the media on day one of the teams offseason program.
Eric Fisher is in the Building
The Chiefs' 1st overall draft pick speaks with the media after his first practice of training camp.