- Eighth-year tackle enters his fourth season with Kansas City in 2019.
- Schwartz has started all 112 games he has played, not missing a single snap in his NFL career.
- Has recorded 112 consecutive starts since entering the league in 2012.
- Current streak of 7,397 consecutive snaps is the highest current streak number in the NFL.
- Signed with Kansas City (3/10/16) ... Originally entered the NFL as Cleveland's second-round pick (37th overall) in the 2012 NFL Draft.
|7||@Broncos||W 30 - 6||1||1|
|6||Texans||L 24 - 31||1||1|
|5||Colts||L 13 - 19||1||1|
|4||@Lions||W 34 - 30||1||1|
|3||Ravens||W 33 - 28||1||1|
|2||@Raiders||W 28 - 10||1||1|
|1||@Jaguars||W 40 - 26||1||1|
|2016||Kansas City Chiefs||16||16|
|2017||Kansas City Chiefs||16||16|
|2018||Kansas City Chiefs||16||16|
|2019||Kansas City Chiefs||7||7|