- Eighth-year safety enters his eighth season with the Chiefs in 2020.
- During the 2018 season, matched his career high with 89 total tackles (70 solo), a career-high 3.0 sacks, two interceptions, eight passes defensed, four quarterback hits, five tackles for loss and one fumble recovery with the Houston Texans.
- Made his NFL debut with Arizona at St. Louis (9/8/18) where he led all Cardinals defensive backs with five solo tackles and forced a fumble in the first quarter to save a touchdown.
- Earned his first Pro Bowl nomination following the 2015 season.
- Named to AP's All-Pro Team and the PFW/PFWA All-NFL Team in 2015.
- Awarded the NFC Defensive Player of the Month for November during the 2015 season.
- Named NFC Defensive Player of the Week following Week 3 of the 2015 season when he intercepted San Francisco QB Colin Kaepernick twice, returning one 33 yards for a touchdown, adding five solo tackles, one tackle for loss and a team-leading two passes defensed.
- Named to the PFW/PFWA All-Rookie Team following his rookie year in 2013.
- Awarded the NFL Defensive Rookie of the Month for October during the 2013 season.
- Signed by Kansas City (3/14/19) ... Signed by Houston (3/16/18) ... Released by Arizona (3/14/18) ... Re-signed by Arizona (8/2/16) ... Originally entered the NFL as a third-round pick (69th overall) by the Arizona Cardinals in the 2013 NFL Draft.
|2||@Chargers||W 23 - 20||5||1||4||0||1||0|
|1||Texans||W 34 - 20||8||6||2||0||0||0|
|2019||Kansas City Chiefs||16||16||71||59||12||2||12||4||70||17.5||35||0||0|
|2020||Kansas City Chiefs||2||2||13||7||6||0||1||0|