- Sixth-year wide receiver enters his sixth NFL season with the Chiefs in 2021.
- Owns 58 career total touchdowns (47 receiving, six rushing, four punt return and one kick return), tied for the sixth-most total touchdowns in Chiefs history with RB Abner Haynes.
- Hill owns 21 plays of at least 50 yards for his career, with all but two resulting in a touchdown. Hill's 19 touchdowns of 50+ yards are the most in the NFL since entering the league in 2016. The Chiefs are 14-6 in games where Hill records a play of 50+ yards.
- Became the fastest player in Chiefs history to record 4,000 receiving yards, doing so in 58 career games played. WR Otis Taylor previously held the record, reaching the milestone in his first 59 games played with Kansas City. Was voted by teammates as a special teams captain in 2016 prior to his first playoff appearance against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Selected as the first of two fifth-round picks by the Kansas City Chiefs in 2016 NFL Draft.
- Scored 15 receiving touchdowns during the 2020 season, tying the franchise record for most receiving touchdowns in a single season with WR Dwayne Bowe (15 in 2010). He recorded 17 total touchdowns (15 receiving, two rushing) on the season.
- In 2020, tallied the first 100-point season of his career becoming just the fourth non-kicker – and first wide receiver – in Chiefs history to record at least 100 points in a season, joining RBs Priest Holmes, Larry Johnson and Abner Haynes.
- Finished the 2020 season with 1,276 receiving yards. Hill and TE Travis Kelce (1,416) both recorded 1,000+ receiving yards and 10+ receiving touchdowns in 2020. It marked the second time in franchise history that the club had a pair of players accomplish this feat, with Hill and Kelce also doing so in 2018. It marks the 16th time in NFL history that a team had at least two players with 10+ receiving touchdowns and 1,000+ receiving yards in the same season. Kelce and Hill are just the third pair of teammates to accomplish the feat in multiple seasons with the same team, joining Cris Carter and Randy Moss (Minnesota, 1998 and 1999) and Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker (Denver, 2012 and 2013).
- In Week 12 against Tampa Bay (11/29/20), Hill recorded a mammoth day tallying a single-game career-high 269 receiving yards on a career-high 13 receptions (20.7 avg.) with three touchdowns. His 269 receiving yards are the second-most in a single-game in franchise history, trailing only WR Stephone Paige's franchise record of 309 receiving yards. His 269 receiving yards tied New York Giants WR Del Shofner (Oct. 28, 1962) for the 13th most single-game receiving yards in NFL history.
- Against the Buccaneers, Hill recorded 203 receiving yards in the first quarter, becoming the third player since 1980 with at least 200 receiving yards in a single quarter, joining Qadry Ismail (210, 3rd quarter, Dec. 12, 1999) and Lee Evans (205, 1st quarter, Nov. 19, 2006). In terms of first quarter receiving only, Hill's 203 yards ranked as the second-most receiving yards in the first quarter of an NFL game since at least 1991. He trailed only the mark of 205 yards set by Lee Evans on Nov. 19, 2006 against the Houston Texans.
- Along with his 10-reception, 215-yard, two-touchdown performance at Los Angeles Rams (11/19/18),
Hill became the sixth player in NFL history with two-career games of at least 10 receptions, at least 200 receiving yards and at least two receiving touchdowns, joining PFHOFs Don Hutson and Jerry Rice, as well as Amari Cooper, Chad Johnson and Art Powell.
- In the AFC Championship Game against Tennessee (1/19/20) recorded his first multi-touchdown game in the postseason, scoring on eight- and 20-yard passes from QB Patrick Mahomes.
- In the game vs. Minnesota (11/3/19), scored his 20th overall touchdown of 40+ yards becoming the sixth player in NFL history to have at least 20 total (offensive and special teams) touchdowns of 40+ yards in his first four seasons and one of five players with 20 or more 40-yard touchdowns at age 25 or younger.
- Recorded first three-touchdown game for his career at New England on October 13, 2018. Hill led the team with seven receptions for 142 yards and three touchdowns.
- In the Chiefs first posession of the 2018 season (at Los Angeles Chargers), Hill collected a 91-yard punt return TD, good for fourth-longest in franchise history.
- In the NFL season-opener at New England (9/17/17), Hill caught a 75-yard touchdown pass from QB Alex Smith in the third quarter, marking his fifth-straight regular season game with a play of 60 or more yards, becoming the first player in NFL history to accomplish the feat.
- In the Saturday Night Game against the Chargers (12/16/17), Hill recorded 88 receiving yards putting him over the 1,000 single season receiving yard plateau. He finished the 2017 season with 1,183 receiving yards marking the first 1,000-yard season of his career.
- Collected his first-career kickoff return for a touchdown on an 86-yard free kick return following a safety forced in the second quarter on Nov. 27, 2016, in Week 12 at Denver.
- Following a three-touchdown performance against Denver in Week 12 of the 2016 season, Hill became the first player to record a rushing touchdown, a receiving touchdown and a kick return touchdown in a single game since Gale Sayers accomplished the feat against the Minnesota Vikings on October 17, 1965.
- Named to the Pro Bowl for fifth consecutive year following 2020 season.
- Named first-team AP All Pro for the third time in his career following the 2020 season (2016 as a return specialist, 2018 in the flex position). He was also a second-team AP All-Pro in 2018 as a wide receiver.
- Named to the PFWA All-AFC Team at wide receiver following the 2020 season.
- Named AFC Offensive Player of the Week following his impressive Week 12 performance in Tampa Bay where he hauled in 13 catches for 269 yards and three touchdowns.
- Was named to the Pro Football Writers of America (PFWA) All-NFL Team as a punt returner following the 2016 season, joining Travis Kelce, Marcus Peters and Eric Berry. Also gathered All-AFC accolades from the PFWA as a kick returner and punt returner, and All-Rookie team alongside Chris Jones.
- For the first time in his career, Hill was named a first-team All-Pro punt returner by the Associated Press after a phenomenal 2016 regular season campaign.
- Was voted All-Pro punt returner by Sporting News following the 2016 regular season.
- Named AFC Offensive Player of the Week on Nov. 30, 2016, following a breakout performance in Week 12 at Denver and was twice named AFC Special Teams player of the Week: first on on Dec. 14, following a Week 14 performance vs. Oakland and once more on Jan. 4, 2017, following a Week 17 performance against San Diego.
- Originally entered the NFL as the first of two fifth-round picks (165th overall) in the 2016 NFL Draft by the Kansas City Chiefs.
Chiefs Have Two Young Players on "Cusp of Elite Status," PFF Says
The football analytics website is singing the praises of a couple of the Chiefs' top young players
What We Learned From the Chiefs' Assistant Coaches on Thursday
Dave Toub, Eric Bieniemy, Bob Sutton, Al Harris and Mike Kafka all spoke with the media Thursday afternoon
Chiefs' QB Patrick Mahomes: "I Thought I Overthrew Him..."
Patrick Mahomes, Eric Berry, Justin Houston and Kareem Hunt met with the media after OTAs on Thursday
Chiefs Offseason Workouts Preview: Checking Out the Quarterbacks
Here's a look at the four quarterbacks participating in the Chiefs' Organized Team Activities (OTAs)
Social Recap: Patrick Mahomes Returns to the Baseball Diamond for a Night
A roundup of what the Chiefs have been up to on social media
Chiefs Tied for Most Players on PFF's "Top 25 Under 25" List
The football analytics website believes the Chiefs are set up well for the future
Chiefs Offseason Workouts Preview: Checking Out the Receivers
Here's a look at the 12 receivers participating in the Chiefs' Organized Team Activities (OTAs) this year
Chiefs Offseason Workouts Preview: Checking Out the Running Backs
Here's a look at the eight running backs participating in the Chiefs' Organized Team Activities (OTAs)
Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes Considered "Fantasy Football Sleeper" in 2018
It's never too early to begin your fantasy football research
Social Recap: Travis Kelce Makes His Mom Proud
A roundup of what the Chiefs have been up to on social media
Looking Back at Chiefs' 2017 Draft Class, And How It's Key to Future
Much of the Chiefs' success in 2018 will depend on how last year's draft class plays next season
Chiefs' Wide Receivers Encourage Kids to Embrace Healthy Lifestyles with Play 60 Clinic
Eight of the Chiefs' receivers hosted a Play 60 clinic at Cornerstones of Care on Tuesday
Andy Reid Talks a Patrick Mahomes' Notebook, Leadership, and More
Reid has spent plenty of time this offseason getting ready for the Mahomes' era
What We Learned from Monday's Media Availability
Andy Reid and several Chiefs players spoke with the media on Monday
2018 NFL Draft: Could the Chiefs Add Another Running Back?
Breaking down the Chiefs' situation at running back, and looking at a few prospects
A Historical Look at the Chiefs' Fifth-Round Draft Picks
Exploring who the Chiefs have selected in the fifth round of the NFL Draft over the years
Social Recap: A Competitive Cheetah, Returning Ragland and Masters Mahomes
Here's a roundup of what the Chiefs have been up to on social media
Behind the Lens: The Top Photos of 2017 – No. 3
Counting down the best photos from the Chiefs' archives
2018 NFL Draft Preview: Could the Chiefs Add Another Receiver?
Breaking down the Chiefs' situation at receiver, and looking at a few prospects
Social Recap: Sammy Watkins and Tyreek Hill are Ready for Big Things Next Season
Here's a roundup of what the Chiefs have been up to on social media
Andy Reid on Patrick Mahomes: "He's Ready to Go Ahead and Lead"
Reid spoke with the media this week at the league meetings in Orlando
Top Five Celebrations from Super Wild Card Weekend
Top five celebrations Super Wild Card Weekend.
TOUCHDOWN: Patrick Mahomes Dots Tyreek Hill for 31 Yards for TD No. 5
I've got five on it! Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes dots Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill on a 31-yard touchdown for his FIFTH passing touchdown of the game.
Patrick Mahomes Links up with Tyreek Hill for 20-Yard Catch and Run
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes links up with Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill for a 20-yard catch and run.
GMFB: What player must have pivotal role in Steelers-Chiefs Wild Card game?
The "Good Morning Football" crew discuss which player must have pivotal role in Pittsburgh Steelers-Kansas City Chiefs Wild Card game.
Every Tyreek Hill Catch in 148-yard Game | Chiefs vs. Chargers
Watch every catch made by Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill from his 148-yard game in Week 15 of the 2021 season.
Tyreek Hill Snatches Patrick Mahomes' Laser Beam for 14-yard Fingertip Grab
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill makes an impressive catch on a pass from quarterback Patrick Mahomes for 14 yards.
Tyreek Hill's Impeccable Route Gives Him Open Space on 20-Yard Catch and Run
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill shows off his route-running skills to give quarterback Patrick Mahomes time to complete a 20-yard catch and run.
TOUCHDOWN: Patrick Mahomes Rips Touchdown Dart to Tyreek Hill in Back of End-Zone
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes locates wide receiver Tyreek Hill in the back of the end-zone for a touchdown completion.
Tyreek Hill's Laser Focus on Unreal 40-Yard Grab Overcomes Pass Interference
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill makes an incredible catch for 40 yards despite a pass interference by the Chargers' defender.
Patrick Mahomes Dots Tyreek Hill Along Sideline for 23-Yard Throw on Third Down
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes navigates a pass over a defender and complete to wide receiver Tyreek Hill for a gain of 23 yards.
Patrick Mahomes and Tyreek Hill Connect on 38-Yard Cross-Field Pass
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes and wide receiver Tyreek Hill connect on a 38-yard cross-field pass.
Tyreek Hill's Beautiful Route Turns Raiders DB Around for 19-Yard Gain
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill's beautiful route turns Las Vegas Raiders defensive back around for a 19-yard gain.
Tyreek Hill Sits on the Ground to Keep Clock Running after Catch
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill sits on the ground to cap off a chain-moving catch.
Tyreek Hill Enters 'Cheetah Mode' on 33-Yard End Around
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill enters Cheetah Mode on 33-yard end around.
Tyreek Hill: "I couldn't ask to be in a better position with a better quarterback" | Week 10 Press Conference
WR Tyrrek Hill speaks to the media after win over the Las Vegas Raiders.
Every Tyreek Hill Catch from 2-Touchdown Game in Week 10 | Chiefs vs. Raiders
Watch every catch from Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill's 2-TD game in a crucial win in an AFC West showdown against the Las Vegas Raiders on 'Sunday Night Football' in Week 10 of the 2021 NFL regular season.
Patrick Mahomes Lasers 32-Yard Sideline Dime to Tyreek Hill on Third Down
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes lasers a 32-yard sideline dime to Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill on third down.
Patrick Mahomes Floats Touchdown to Tyreek Hill in Back of End Zone
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes floats his second touchdown of the day to wide-open Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill in the back of the end zone.
Patrick Mahomes Caps Chiefs' 89-Yard Opening Drive with Touchdown Pass to Tyreek Hill
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes caps an 89-yard opening drive with a touchdown pass to Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill.
Patrick Mahomes Escapes Pressure with Sealing Strike to Tyreek Hill
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes escapes pressure and throws an off-balance game-sealing completion to wide receiver Tyreek Hill.
Every Tyreek Hill Catch in 94-yard Game Week 8 | Chiefs vs. Giants
Watch all 12 catches in Week 8 from Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill from his 94-yard game.
Patrick Mahomes Throws Sidearm Sling to Tyreek Hill
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes impresses broadcast team with a sidearm pass to wide receiver Tyreek Hill for a first down.
TOUCHDOWN: Patrick Mahomes Dissects Defense to Find Tyreek Hill in End Zone
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes navigates the pocket before throwing a touchdown pass to wide receiver Tyreek Hill.
Patrick Mahomes Zips Rope to Tyreek Hill for Short TD
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes throws a 2-yard touchdown pass to wide receiver Tyreek Hill against the Washington Football Team.
|18||@Broncos||W 28 - 24||1||2||2||2||0|
|17||@Bengals||L 31 - 34||6||40||6.7||17||0||1||2||2||2||0|
|16||Steelers||W 36 - 10||2||19||9.5||10||0|
|15||@Chargers||W 34 - 28||12||148||12.3||40||1|
|14||Raiders||W 48 - 9||4||76||19||38||0|
|13||Broncos||W 22 - 9||2||22||11||13||0|
|11||Cowboys||W 19 - 9||9||77||8.6||23||0||1||33||33||33||0|
|10||@Raiders||W 41 - 14||7||83||11.9||32||2||1||2||2||2||0||1||0|
|9||Packers||W 13 - 7||4||37||9.3||13||0||1||-4||-4||-4||0|
|8||Giants||W 20 - 17||12||94||7.8||15||1|
|7||@Titans||L 3 - 27||6||49||8.2||17||0||1||18||18||18||0|
|6||@Football Team||W 31 - 13||9||76||8.4||19||1|
|5||Bills||L 20 - 38||7||63||9||17||0||1||15||15||15||0|
|4||@Eagles||W 42 - 30||11||186||16.9||44||3|
|3||Chargers||L 24 - 30||5||56||11.2||18||0||1||11||11||11||0||1||1|
|2||@Ravens||L 35 - 36||3||14||4.7||7||0||1||15||15||15||0|
|1||Browns||W 33 - 29||11||197||17.9||75||1||1||4||4||4||0|
|2016||Kansas City Chiefs||16||1||61||593||9.7||49||6||24||267||11.1||70||3||4||1|
|2017||Kansas City Chiefs||15||13||75||1183||15.8||79||7||17||59||3.5||16||0||2||0|
|2018||Kansas City Chiefs||16||16||87||1479||17||75||12||22||151||6.9||33||1|
|2019||Kansas City Chiefs||12||12||58||860||14.8||57||7||8||23||2.9||5||0|
|2020||Kansas City Chiefs||15||15||87||1276||14.7||75||15||13||123||9.5||32||2||1||0|
|2021||Kansas City Chiefs||17||16||111||1239||11.2||75||9||9||96||10.7||33||0||2||1|