CREDENTIAL REQUEST FORM
CREDENTIAL REQUEST FORM
APPLICATION DEADLINES: Requests for SEASON credentials should be submitted by June 12, 2020. Requests for GAME-BY-GAME credentials MUST be made by 5 p.m. CT five days prior to the game.
Requests must be submitted by the Sports Director, Sports Editor or Photo Editor of the media outlet in order for the request to be processed.
Your application does NOT guarantee that you will receive credentials. The Chiefs reserve the right to deny access to any media outlet/media member at their discretion. The decision to issue credentials to a media outlet for the purposes of covering a Kansas City Chiefs home game is determined by a variety of factors. They include the following:
- Must be a member of a credible media outlet
- Amount of previous daily Chiefs or NFL coverage provided
- Size of readership or audience
- Distribution method (free, subscription, sale on newsstands, etc.) / Radio or TV station program format
- Prior history in complying with Chiefs credential procedures
Please note your submitted application is NOT a guarantee. If you have not heard back from a member of the Chiefs Communications Staff by Thursday of game week, it is YOUR responsibility to email Cydney Ricker email@example.com to confirm your credential status.
CREDENTIAL TYPES: Please look over the following descriptions and apply for the credential type that most closely matches each media member's gameday responsibilities while covering the Kansas City Chiefs.
- PRESS BOX: Access to the press box, postgame locker room and postgame interview rooms. No field access.
- TV/PHOTO: Access to the sideline during the game and postgame interview rooms. No postgame locker room access for still photographers. Must wear a vest to gain in-game field access. Vest check-out located in the photo work room.
- PRESS BOX+: Access to the press box, pregame sideline, postgame locker room and postgame interview rooms.
CREDENTIAL PICK-UP: Each approved credential must be picked up at Media Will Call on game day and opens approximately three hours prior to kickoff. Contact a member of Chiefs Communications to make other pickup arrangements.
MEDIA WILL CALL: Media Will Call is located in the first ticket window on the south side of Arrowhead Stadium next to the Tower Gate entrance. Media picking up a credential must show proper identification.
PARKING PASSES: If and when credentials have been approved, details on how to access your parking pass electronically will be included in the notification. Make sure all names and emails are spelled correctly on the application to ensure proper transfer of parking passes.