Event Sales Seasonal Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Corporate Events
REPORTS TO: Event Sales Manager
- Field and process inquiries received via email, phone and other forms of correspondence, quickly and professionally. Direct sales to the appropriate Event Sales Manager.
- Supporting the prospecting process thru lead generation – researching prospects, finding contact information, past event history (if applicable), and reporting finds to the Event Sales Manager.
- Assist with mailings and other distributions.
- Manage client accounts via Ungerboeck Software.
- Learn product and be able to speak knowledgeably to potential customers.
- Facilitate site tours.
- Generate event proposals and contracts.
- Keep track of deadlines and facilitate the annual marketing plan. Research best practices, trends, and innovative marketing tactics, and routinely present research findings.
- Represent the organization at trade shows.
- Aid in the planning and execution of large department events.
- Provide prompt, accurate, courteous service while hosting existing and potential clients during home football games. Organize all related game tickets, parking passes, pre-game field access, and food and beverage orders for each game.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Event Sales Manager.
Special Events Seasonal Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Special Events
REPORTS TO: Director Of Events
- Assist with the planning, logistics and implementation of events
- Assist with the operation of Chiefs Training Camp
- Creation of timelines & calendars
- Research events & best practices
- Attend departmental and event specific meetings
- Support the corporate events department as needed
- Support Chiefs game day and event activities as assigned
- Assist with developing and attracting future events to Arrowhead
Corporate Events Seasonal Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Arrowhead Events
REPORTS TO: Events Manager
- Assist in the coordination and execution of events
- Assist in the creation of event materials utilizing AutoCAD, EBMS, and 24/7 software
- Administrative duties as assigned to include weekly event packet assembly, internal requests, event documentation, and research
- Meet with clients prior to events and assist in determining event needs; concerning physical set-up needs and requirements for licensed areas
- Champion the client experience by ensuring the event spaces are ready for the clients arrival
- Provide clear, concise, and timely communication of detailed requirements and coordinate support staffing including conversions, engineering, housekeeping, security, audio/visual, telecommunications, and event staff personnel
- Assist department managers with leads and communication
- Work with leadership on developing processes for event operations
- Data entry and office administration
- Work corporate events and stadium-wide events as needed