The Super Bowl is right around the corner! If you still need some delicious recipes for the big game, we've got you covered.
Some of the Chiefs employees chimed in and submitted their favorite recipes.
Hot Chicken Win Dip
Submitted by Anne.
- 2 8oz. softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Frank's hot sauce
- 3/4 cup Chunky Blue Cheese dressing
- 2 cups diced grilled chicken (Easiest to get the grilled chicken from the grocery salad bar)
- 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Mix the cream cheese and Frank's hot sauce
- Add the blue cheese dressing, chicken and shredded cheese
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350.
- Serve with tortilla chips or celery sticks
Double recipe for a larger group (10 people)
Submitted by Molly.
- 4 C fresh corn (frozen is okay)
- 6 lg. eggs
- 2/3 C cream
- 3 T flour
- 1 Chopped Anaheim chilie
- 2 C grated cheese (cheddar, jack or both)
- 1 t salt
- ½ stick butter
- In a large bowl whisk eggs and add cream, salt, flour, chilies and cheese.
- Puree 3 C of the corn and add to the egg mixture along with remaining corn
- Put butter in baking dish and put in preheating oven
- When butter is melted and add corn mixture
- Bake at 350 and check after 30 min
Smoky Ranch Dip
Submitted by Leah.
- 1 (1-oz.) envelope Ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cups light sour cream
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce from can
- Potato chips or assorted raw vegetables
- Whisk together first 4 ingredients
- Cover and chill 30 minutes
- Serve with chips or assorted raw vegetables
Hot Artichoke Spinach Dip
Submitted by Dacy.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/3 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish
- In a blender or food processor, place artichoke hearts, Romano cheese, Parmesan cheese and garlic and pulse until chopped, but not ground
- In a medium bowl, mix together spinach, heavy cream, sour cream and mozzarella cheese.
- Stir in artichoke mixture
- Spoon into prepared baking dish
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly
Aramark also shared some of their recipes that Kansas City fans love!
Big Smoke Jerk Chicken Nachos
Extreme big smoke jerk nachos with chicken, scallions, cheese and jerk spice.
- Chicken (boneless/skinless), 8 oz.
- Jerk Spice, 3 oz.
- Tortilla Chips, 12 oz.
- Your Favorite Cheddar Cheese Sauce, 8 oz.
- Pico De Gallo, 8 oz.
- Scallions, 4 oz.
- Sour Cream, 4 oz.
- Cole Slaw, 8 oz.
- Coat outside of chicken jerk seasoning, approximately 2 oz.
- Grill or bake chicken to an internal temperature of 165 degrees
- Shred chicken into bite size pieces - set aside
- Mix sour cream with remaining jerk seasoning, approximately 1 oz. - set aside
- Heat cheddar cheese sauce
- Dice scallions - set aside
- Prepare or use prepared cole slaw - set aside
- Line platter with tortilla chips, top with: chicken, cheese sauce, pico, scallions, sour cream and cole slaw
Royal Bacon Blue Dog
A hot dog topped with blue cheese sauce, chopped bacon and red onion.
- ¼ lb All-Beef Hot Dog
- 1 Gourmet Hot Dog Bun
- 1 ounce Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1 ounce Cooked Bacon Bits
- ½ ounce Red Onions, Diced
- 1 ounce Blue Cheese Dressing
- Cook hot dog on a grill until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees
- Place cooked hot dog in gourmet hot dog bun
- Top hot dog with 1 ounce of blue cheese crumbles
- Add 1 ounce of cooked bacon bits on top of hot dog
- Sprinkle with ½ ounce of diced red onions
- Top with 1 ounce of blue cheese dressing
Arrowhead Tailgate Stack
The Tailgate Stack is burnt ends topped with beer cheese sauce, malted beer grain syrup, bacon and a fried egg, served on a piece of fry bread.
- Smoked Brisket, Chopped and heated 24 oz
- Bacon 12 slices
- Eggs 6
- Cheddar cheese sauce, warm 1 ½ cups
- Malted Beer Grain Syrup, warm 1 ½ cups
- Fried Bread 6 pieces
- Fried Bread
- All-purpose flour 3 cups
- Baking powder 3 tsp, heaping
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Milk ¾ cup
- Water as needed, approx. ¼ cup
- Oil as needed for frying
- Malted Beer Grain Syrup
- Malted grains, milled 1 lb
- Water 3 qts
- Sugar 2 cups
Fried Bread Directions
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt
- Mix in milk
- Add water as needed to bring all ingredients together and form a dough
- Divide into golf ball size balls, approx. 3 ounces
- Press into a flat circle using your fingertips
- Fry in 350 degree oil, approx. 2 min on each side until golden brown
Malted Beer Grain Syrup
- Bring water to a temperature of 160 degrees
- Place grains in an insulated cooler or ice chest
- Pour water over grains a little at a time, stirring as you add the water
- Cover and let sit for 1 hour stirring about every 20 min
- Strain out liquid. Bring to boil and reduce to 2 cups
- Mix liquid with sugar and heat until all sugar is dissolved
- Fry bacon and over-easy egg
- Place 4 ounces of brisket on 1 piece of bread and drizzle all with ¼ cup syrup
- Add ¼ cup of cheddar cheese sauce, 2 slices of bacon, and 1 over-easy egg
- Serve with a knife and fork
KC Short Rib Melt
A fan favorite from Arrowhead Stadium.
- Short Rib Meat 2 lbs
- Salt 2 tbsp
- Pepper 1 tbsp
- Oil, canola as needed for searing
- Onion, chopped ¼ cup
- Carrots, chopped ¼ cup
- Celery, chopped ¼ cup
- Garlic clove, minced 3 ea
- Thyme 1 tbsp
- Bay leaf 1 ea
- Merlot ½ cup
- Beef stock 2 cups
- Tomato sauce 8 oz
- Corn starch as needed for thickening
- Grated Parmesan 1 cup
- Granulated Garlic 1 tbsp
- Dried Parsley Flake 1 tsp
- Dried Basil 1 tsp
- Dried Chive 1 tsp
- Texas toast 16 slices
- Caramelized Onions 2 cups
- Slice Havarti Cheese 8
- Sliced White American 8
- Butter, melted 1 cup
Short Ribs Directions
- Season short ribs with salt and pepper
- Sear in pan with oil and remove
- Add carrots, celery, and onions and cook until tender
- Add garlic, thyme, bay leaf, and deglaze with wine and stock
- Add meat and cook until the meat is fall apart tender
- Remove short rib and shred
- Thicken liquid with cornstarch and add to short rib
Parmesan Mix Directions
- Combine Parmesan, granulated garlic, parsley flake, basil, and chive
- Brush one side of each slice of bread with butter and dip the buttered side in parmesan mix
- Place American cheese on the unbuttered side of bread
- Place 4 oz of short rib on cheese
- Place ¼ cup of caramelized onion on short rib
- Place 1 slice of Havarti cheese on onions
- Place slice of bread on top, unbuttered side on the inside, parmesan and buttered side facing out
- Griddle the sandwich on each side until the parmesan forms a golden brown crust