GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium Tours | Kansas City Chiefs - Chiefs.com
At this time, we are booking both private and public tours. Schedule a tour NOW to see the newly, renovated Chiefs Locker Room and Hall of Honor. Public tours can be booked through the link below. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a private tour or if you have questions.
Due to large stadium events, we will not be able to schedule tours on the dates listed below: May 11th through May 16th, May 21st, June 13th through June 22nd, June 27th through July 5th
PUBLIC GUIDED TOURS
A 90-minute guided tour of the press box, CommunityAmerica Club Level, Field, Hall of Honor, Locker Room, Press Conference Room, Broadcast Area and Founder's Club.
- Offered Fridays at 12:00pm, 12:15pm, 2:00pm, 2:15pm, 4:00pm, 4:15pm and Saturdays at 11:00am, 11:15am, 1:00pm and 1:15pm, 3:00pm and 3:15pm.
- All public tours will meet in the pro shop on the north side of the stadium.
- Public tours have limited space available, all public tours must be booked online by clicking here and cannot be booked through the pro shop.
- Clear bags are allowed to be brought in the building per the Arrowhead bag policy.
- A "Bundle" Tour includes the following: One tour ticket plus a Chiefs hat. Each "Bundle" purchase is one tour ticket and one hat.
Sneak Peek: Hall of Honor & Locker Room
PRIVATE GUIDED TOURS
A 90-minute guided tour of the press box, CommunityAmerica Club Level, Field, Hall of Honor, Locker Room, Press Conference Room, Broadcast Area and Founder's Club. Offered year-round, most days of the week (non-gameday or stadium event days) Please call, email or fill out the contact form for rates and availability.
Full payment and request must come at least 5 days prior to a Private Tour to book.
No tours offered the day after a home game
Please email email@example.com to book.
Limited Spots Available
A 60-minute guided tour of the penthouse, the Chiefs Hall of Honor presented by Spectrum and 20 minutes on the sidelines of the field during pre-game activities. Offered two and a half hours before kick-off of all home games.
Must be 12 or older to attend the gameday tour. Gameday field access is subject to NFL guidelines.
STADIUM TOURS GIFT CERTIFICATE
A great gift for the Chiefs fans in your life! Purchase an GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium Tour gift certificate for either a Public or Private tour to be redeemed at a later date. Contact us below to request a certificate. Tour Certificate redemption process subject to stadium and ticket availability.
STUDENT TOURS AT GEHA FIELD AT ARROWHEAD
Bring your school class, Scouts group, summer camps, or youth team to GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium for an educational tour experience that takes you behind the scenes of the home of the Champs. We host student tours all year round! Get ready to get your steps in – our student tour program is 2 hours in length. This experience is geared for students ages 6-15 & contains educational components surrounding health, wellness, art, history, careers, gameday, and much more. Click here to check our availability and reserve your Chiefs StudentTour today. Educator resources are available for pre & post field trip activities. Ask us about a Title One School Scholarship!
Please Note: Tour locations subject to availability and could be affected due to stadium events or game days.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
No Purchase Necessary. Non-Royals Game Days Park in Lot G. On Royals Game Days, enter through Gate 5 (orange dot on map) and show attendant tour confirmation. Please proceed to Lot G (Shown on Map) for parking.
Check-in at the Pro Shop (blue dot on map) during open hours. If Pro Shop is closed groups will meet guide at the Founders Club Plaza (outside Pro Shop entrance).
Other Important Information
- All Tours Subject to Arrowhead Bag Policy. No Bags Will Be Permitted.
- All tour routes are subject to change without notice. Refunds will not be given due to route stops being omitted.
- One unopened bottle of water per guests allowed. No other food or beverages permitted.
- Tours take guests to the sidelines of the field. No guests will be allowed on the grass.
- All tours are fully ADA accessible- No refunds offered for arriving late or day of cancellation
- Strollers are allowed.
- Arrowhead Events has the safety and well-being of you, your guests, and our employees as our top priority. We have taken precautions based on CDC recommendations to minimize the risk of exposure to communicable diseases, viruses, bacteria, and illnesses including COVID-19 with enhanced deep cleaning of the venue, installation of hand sanitizer stations in high traffic areas and more frequent and routine cleaning of restrooms, door handles, handrails and other high touch areas. Nonetheless, despite Arrowhead Events' best efforts, we cannot eliminate the risk of exposure to or transmission of communicable diseases, viruses, bacteria, and illnesses including COVID-19. Such exposure or transmission is a risk inherent in attending a tour of which you and your guests must be aware. If you or any of your guests are feeling ill, please let us know right away so we can reschedule your tour.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the difference between public and private?
Public tours have designated tour times on Friday and Saturday weekly and are with a larger public group.
Private tours are offered on weekends and weekdays between 8 AM – 6 PM based on availability and are for your group only.
Can I reserve an event space with my tour?
To do an event along with your tour please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who qualifies for the Senior/Child/Military discount?
Tour guests age 65+ are eligible for our $5 senior discount
Tour guests age 5-12 are eligible for our $5 child discount
Tour guests who are active military or a veteran are eligible for our $5 military discount
What hours are available for a private tour?
Our private tour hours are 8 AM – 6 PM depending on stadium availability.
We do not offer private tours the day of a home game or the day after.
A public tour option I would like to do is not appearing online
We have set a limit to the amount of tickets sold per tour slot to maximize the experience for those involved. Once tickets are sold out we are at capacity and will not be able to add additional tickets.
How do I book a private tour?
To book a private stadium tour you will need to call 816.920.4402 and provide the date, time, and number of guests you would like to book for as well as payment information to fully book.
At least 5 days prior notice and payment will be needed to book a private tour.