Arrowhead Stadium Tours | Kansas City Chiefs - Chiefs.com
At this time, we are booking both private and public tours. *Please note that the Locker Room and Hall of Honor areas will be under construction now through late summer and will not available to see on the tour currently. *Public tours can be booked through the link below. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a private tour or if you have questions.
Arrowhead Student Tour Program is cancelled for 2020 and will look to re-open in spring of 2021.
PUBLIC GUIDED TOURS (Locker Room & HOH Omitted)
A 90-minute guided tour of the press box, CommunityAmerica Club Level, field, Press Conference Room, Broadcast Area and Founder's Club.
- The locker room and Hall on Honor areas will not be available as those areas are currently under construction.
- Offered Friday's at 2:00pm, 2:15pm, 4:00pm and Saturday's at 11:00am, 11:15 a.m., 1:00pm and 1:15pm.
- All public tours will meet in the pro shop on the north side of the stadium.
- Public tours have limited space available, all public tours must be booked online by clicking here and cannot be booked through the pro shop.
- All tour guests must practice social distancing and wear a mask.
- No bags allowed to be brought in the building per the Arrowhead bag policy
- If bringing a child 4 years or younger, please contact email@example.com before purchasing tickets to verify there is enough room for your group.
PRIVATE GUIDED TOURS (Locker Room & HOH Omitted)
A 90-minute guided tour of the press box, CommunityAmerica Club Level, field, Press Conference Room, Broadcast Area and Founder's Club. Offered year-round, Thursday thru Sunday (non-gamedays) only. Call, email or fill out the contact form for rates and availability.
The locker room and Hall on Honor areas will not be available as those areas are currently under construction.
Full payment and request must come at least 3 days prior to a Private Tour to book.
No tours offered the day after a home game
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
ARROWHEAD STADIUM TOURS GIFT CERTIFICATE
A great gift for the Chiefs fans in your life! Purchase an Arrowhead Stadium Tour gift certificate for either a Public or Private tour to be redeemed at a later date. Contact us below to request a certificate. Tour Certificate redemption process subject to stadium and ticket availability.
A 60-minute guided tour of the press box, the Chiefs Hall of Honor presented by Spectrum and 20 minutes on the sidelines of the field during pre-game activities. Offered two and a half hours before kick-off of all home games.
Must be 10 or older to attend the gameday tour.
ARROWHEAD STUDENT TOURS
Bring your school class, Scouts group, summer camps, or youth team to Arrowhead Stadium for an educational tour experience that takes you behind the scenes of the home of the Champs. We host student tours all year round! Get ready to get your steps in – our student tour program is 2 hours in length. This experience is geared for students ages 6-15 & contains educational components surrounding health, wellness, art, history, careers, gameday, and much more. Click here to check our availability and reserve your Chiefs StudentTour today. Educator resources are available for pre & post field trip activities. Ask us about a Title One School Scholarship!
Please Note: Tour locations subject to availability and could be affected due to stadium events or game days.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- ALL TOURS ARE SUBJECT TO ARROWHEAD'S BAG POLICY. NO BAGS WILL BE PERMITTED. PLEASE READ MORE ABOUT PERMITTED ITEMS HERE.
- All tour routes are subject to change without notice. Refunds will not be given due to route stops being omitted.
- One unopened bottle of water per guests allowed. No other food or beverages permitted.
- Tours take guests to the sidelines of the field. No guests will be allowed on the grass.
- All tours are fully ADA accessible- No refunds offered for arriving late or day of cancellation
- Arrowhead Events has the safety and well-being of you, your guests, and our employees as our top priority. We have taken precautions based on CDC recommendations to minimize the risk of exposure to communicable diseases, viruses, bacteria, and illnesses including COVID-19 with enhanced deep cleaning of the venue, installation of hand sanitizer stations in high traffic areas and more frequent and routine cleaning of restrooms, door handles, handrails and other high touch areas. Nonetheless, despite Arrowhead Events' best efforts, we cannot eliminate the risk of exposure to or transmission of communicable diseases, viruses, bacteria, and illnesses including COVID-19. Such exposure or transmission is a risk inherent in attending a tour of which you and your guests must be aware. If you or any of your guests are feeling ill, please let us know right away so we can reschedule your tour.
- All tour guests must practice social distancing and will need to wear a mask the entire time while in the building. Our tour guides will also wear a mask and a face shield. Masks will need to be worn at all times on the tour, if a guest takes off or does not want to wear a mask, the tour guide may ask that person to leave the tour.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the difference between public and private?
Public tours have designated tour times on Friday and Saturday weekly and are with a larger public group.
Private tours are offered on weekends and weekdays between 8 AM – 6 PM based on availability and are for your group only.
Can I reserve an event space with my tour?
To do an event along with your tour please reach out to email@example.com
Who qualifies for the Senior/Child/Military discount?
Tour guests age 65+ are eligible for our $5 senior discount
Tour guests age 5-12 are eligible for our $5 child discount
Tour guests who are active military or a veteran are eligible for our $5 military discount
What hours are available for a private tour?
Our private tour hours are 8 AM – 6 PM depending on stadium availability.
We do not offer private tours the day of a home game or the day after.
A public tour option I would like to do is not appearing online
We reserve a set amount of tickets for presale online, once those are sold out the only way to purchase will be purchasing at the Pro Shop the day of a tour.
We reserve a limited amount of tickets for walk up day, once these are sold out we are at capacity and will not be able to add additional tickets
How do I book a private tour?
To book a private stadium tour you will need to call 816.920.4402 and provide the date, time, and number of guests you would like to book for as well as payment information to fully book.
At least 3 days prior notice and payment will be needed to book a private tour
MAP & DIRECTIONS
Public & private tours start and end in the stadium pro-shop located on the north side of the stadium. Game day tours start inside gate G. Sports Lab, birthday parties, art & scout tours will begin in the Sports Lab Theatre located inside the pro-shop entrance. Tour guests will be subject to parking fees if the tour starts after parking gates open for home Royals games.