Stadium Tours FAQs
What is the difference between public and private?
- Public tours have designated tour times on Friday and Saturday weekly and are with a larger public group.
- Private tours are offered most weekdays* between 9 AM – 5 PM based on availability and are for your group only.
*No tours the day following a home game
Can I reserve an event space with my tour?
To do an event along with your tour please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who qualifies for the Senior/Child/Military discount?
- Tour guests age 65+ are eligible for our $5 senior discount
- Tour guests ages 5-12 are eligible for our $5 child discount
- Tour guests who are active military or a veteran are eligible for our $5 military discount
What hours are available for a private tour?
- Our private tours are only offered Sunday to Thursday as Friday and Saturday are reserved for public tours.
- We do not offer private tours the day of a home game or the day after.
- No refunds given within 24 hours prior to the tour time and also no refunds based on the condition of the stadium (i.e cleanliness of stadium after a concert or game)
A public tour option I would like to book is not appearing online or only has 1 ticket left.
We have set a limit to the number of tickets sold per tour slot to maximize the experience for those involved. Once tickets are sold out, we are at capacity and will not be able to add additional tickets. No exceptions.
What is included in a tour bundle ticket?
A Tour Bundle (Adult, Child and Military) is:
- (1) tour ticket.
- (1) traditional Chiefs hat.
How do I book a private tour?
You can now book private tours on our website: https://chiefsprivatetours.timetap.com
What is your tour booking policy?
Due to our tour policy, all requests and full tour payments are required at least 5 days prior to your tour date. All private tours not paid for at least 5 days in advance will be cancelled.
- For Public, Private, and Game Day Tour questions, please email Tours@chiefs.com and a staff member will reach out in the order of which inquiries are received. Our tour booking staff operates on traditional business hours Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Due to high volume, please allow up to 72 hours for a response.
- For School/Educational Tour, Scout Tour, or Children's Birthday Tour questions, please email ChiefsEducationalTours@chiefs.nfl.com.