Tickets for the club's ChampionShip activation in Frankfurt are now on sale to the public at www.chiefs.com/GermanyGame/, the Chiefs announced today. The unique floating activation on the Main River will anchor the franchise's time in Frankfurt for the 2023 Germany Game vs. the Miami Dolphins on Sunday, November 5, as well as the days leading up to kickoff.
Recreating elements of GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium and team experiences, the custom-wrapped, Chiefs-themed boat will be docked on the Main River near the famous Eiserner Steg (Iron Footbridge) in central Frankfurt and will be open to the public on Friday, November 3 and Saturday, November 4. On Sunday, November 5, the ChampionShip will host a watch party for the Chiefs-Dolphins game that is also open to the public. Tickets for the watch party are also on sale now at www.chiefs.com/GermanyGame/.
Access to the ChampionShip during public hours on Friday and Saturday is €10. Public hours on those two days are (all times listed are local Frankfurt time, CET):
- Friday, November 3: noon – 10 p.m. CET
- Saturday, November 4: noon – 8 p.m. CET
The watch party on Sunday, November 5, will run from 1:30 p.m. CET through the end of the game. There are two options for fans interested in securing tickets for the Chiefs-Dolphins watch party on the ChampionShip:
- €45 for food, soft drinks, ship access and exclusive giveaways
- €50 for all the above, with the addition of alcoholic beverages
The Chiefs Kingdom experience doesn't take place only on the boat as the club will have free activations on the dock near Eiserner Steg, including tailgate games, food trucks and more. Access to the dock where the ChampionShip is docked, as well as the multiple activations on the dock, is free to the public and will be open from Thursday, November 2 through Sunday, November 5:
- Thursday, November 2: 3 – 8 p.m. CET
- Friday, November 3: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. CET
- Saturday, November 4: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. CET
- Sunday, November 5: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. CET
Through a partnership with Aramark Sports and Entertainment, the merchandise shops will be stocked with traditional Chiefs gear, as well as specially designed, limited-edition Germany-inspired team merchandise that will be available for purchase in-person only. Chiefs merchandise trailers located on the dock will be open during the following times from Thursday, November 2 through Saturday, November 4:
- Thursday, November 2: 3 – 9 p.m. CET
- Friday, November 3: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. CET
- Saturday, November 4: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. CET
The Chiefs are bringing artifacts and memorabilia to Frankfurt, setting up a mini–Chiefs Hall of Honor display inside the ChampionShip for guests to learn about the compelling stories, rich history and global reach of Chiefs Kingdom. Exhibits will include the history of the Super Bowl and the team's three Super Bowl titles, complete with two of the club's championship rings and the club's Super Bowl LVII Lombardi Trophy on display; Chiefs international game highlights; and a size comparison showing off the stature of professional American football players.
The fan journey inside the ChampionShip will also include multiple curated experiences designed to give all fans the feeling of being part of Chiefs Kingdom.
- Draft Moment: Hold up a Chiefs jersey for their Draft photo.
- The Catch: Have their photo taken hauling in a jump-ball pass.
- Locker Room Ready: Check out replica locker designed like those found at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium and put on shoulder pads and helmets like they're getting ready for the game.
- Postgame Press Conference: Step up to the podium in front of a branded backdrop, just like they're taking questions from the media.
- Celebrate with the Lombardi: Fans can get their photo taken with the club's Super Bowl LVII Lombardi Trophy, which is making the trip from Kansas City to Frankfurt.
- The Frankfurt Skyline: Conclude the experience with a photo opportunity from the boat's rooftop featuring the Frankfurt Skyline.
Tickets for public access as well as tickets for the watch party are expected to sell out quickly, so fans are encouraged to purchase tickets as early in advance as possible at www.chiefs.com/GermanyGame/. Fans can also visit www.chiefs.com/GermanyGame/ for additional information.
Chiefs fans cheering on the team from Kansas City can attend the official local watch party at J. Rieger (2700 Guinotte Ave., Kansas City 64120) on Sunday, November 5. Beginning at 7:30 a.m. CT, the Kansas City watch party will feature a German-inspired brunch menu, signature cocktails and the opportunity to purchase German-inspired Chiefs merchandise available only at J. Rieger and in Frankfurt, Germany. Fans can RSVP for their spot at the J. Rieger watch party by visiting www.chiefs.com/GermanyGame/.