The Kansas City Chiefs will begin selling tickets to the final three regular season home games of the 2020 season on Monday, Nov. 2. Tickets for games against the Broncos (12/6), the Falcons (12/27) and the Chargers (1/3) will be sold under the same reduced capacity of approximately 22 percent.
Season Ticket Members will have an exclusive presale that will begin on Monday, Nov. 2, in order of tenure, through their password-protected ticket account. Season Ticket Members will be contacted directly via email with additional details. Any tickets remaining after the Season Ticket Member presale will go on sale to Jackson County residents and the general public on Thursday, Nov. 5.
Tickets will be sold in grouped pods of seats, with the ability to purchase as many as six seats in the same pod through the online process. Fans will be required to attend with known guests sitting within their purchased pod.
The club introduced, and will continue enforcing, a number of changes to the fan experience as the safety of fans, vendors, staff, players and coaches is the utmost priority during this unprecedented NFL season. A breakdown of policies and protocols for the 2020 season is available at www.chiefs.com/stadium/covid, while many important reminders are noted below.
- Masks will be required at all times for fans attending games at Arrowhead Stadium, with the exception of when fans are actively eating or drinking.
- All bags, including previously approved clear bags and small clutch bags, will be prohibited inside the stadium to minimize contact in the security screening process.
- No smoking will be allowed inside the stadium, including vaping. Spitting of any kind (tobacco, sunflower seeds, etc.) is also prohibited.
- The stadium will be completely cashless to minimize contact between guests and staff during transactions.
- Arrowhead Stadium has been divided up into zones to eliminate cross-over, minimizing the amount of exposure among guests. Guests will have a suggested parking lot and will be required to enter the stadium through a specific gate based on their ticket location.
- All available parking for 2020 will be general (red) parking and vehicles will be parked in every-other parking spot to encourage physical distancing.
- Parking must be purchased in advance at www.chiefs.com/stadium/parking/ and is only open to ticket holders.
- Tailgating is allowed in the parking lot provided guests only use the tailgate area behind their vehicle and do so with guests who have tickets within their same ticket pod.
- Fans are encouraged to stay home if they are sick or are showing COVID-19 symptoms or have been or believe to have been in close contact with anyone confirmed to have tested positive for COVID-19 or is displaying COVID-like symptoms.