|Full Body Length||26.5||27.5||28.5||29.5||30.5||31.5|
Red Friday Run | Kansas City Chiefs - Chiefs.com
The Kansas City Chiefs and Arrowhead Events are hosting the 3rd annual Red Friday Run, presented by GEHA. This year's race is virtual beginning on September 9th, 2022 and will coincide with the "Red Friday" celebration for the home opener vs. the Los Angeles Chargers.
As part of the race registration, participants will receive this year's Red Friday flag with proceeds benefiting Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kansas City, an exclusive Red Friday Run t-shirt, a free 30-day all-access pass to both Chiefs Fit locations, their race bib and the option to add on an exclusive long sleeve athletic half-zip pullover!
With no official racecourse for this event, Chiefs fans throughout the country and all over the world can participate virtually with the option to complete the 5K however they choose, including running or walking in their neighborhood, in a local park, on a nature trail or from their treadmill.
Once participants complete the 5K, they're encouraged to take a photo in their Kansas City Chiefs or Red Friday Run presented by GEHA gear with their Red Friday flag and post on social media using #RedFriday between Friday, Sept. 9th and Sunday, Sept. 18th.
Main Date: Friday September 9th, 2022
Race Open: Friday September 9th – Sunday September 18th
Location: Virtual only
- Race Open: Friday September 9th, 2022
- Race Close: Sunday September 18th, 2022
Early-Bird Registration (until 7/31)
- Season Ticket Member - $30
- General Public - $35
Pre-Event Registration (8/1- 8/31)
- Season Ticket Member - $40
- General Public - $45
Event Registration (9/1-9/18)
- Season Ticket Member – $45
- General Public - $50
- All registrants will have packets mailed to them via USPS
- Shipments will begin Friday August 19th, with shipments to go out every seven days following
- The earlier you register, the earlier you will get your packet!
All participants will receive the following items:
- 2022 Red Friday Run presented by GEHA 5k T-shirt
- 2022 Red Friday Flag
- Benefiting Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kansas City
- Free 30-day all-access pass to both Chiefs Fit locations
- Red Friday Run presented by GEHA 5k Bib
- Option to purchase exclusive athletic Half-Zip Pullover
The Red Friday Run presented by GEHA is virtual! Upload all your photos, videos, and race results to the race website and/or RaceJoy mobile app and your social media accounts using #RedFriday to get in on the action. Whether you walk or run, come in first place or just run for fun – the race celebration is for everyone!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I register?
- Please visit www.chiefs.com/redfridayrun to register online.
Where is my packet?
- Your packet will be mailed to you via USPS to the shipping address you designate during your registration. Your shipping information and tracking number will come to you via email from Big River Race Management (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have any packet mailing related questions, please email RFR@brrm.com.
I don't live in the United States, can I still participate?
- Yes, anyone is welcome to participate and can input their international shipping address during the registration process. However, anyone residing outside of the United States is required to pay additional shipping costs for their race packet.
Where will the race begin?
- The race will begin at the location you choose to start from! As this race is virtual, you are able to start and finish your 5k at the location of your choice.
What time does the race start?
- The race begins on Friday September 9th. You are able to run, record, and upload your results on the RunSignUp website and/or the RaceJoy mobile app from Friday September 9th through Sunday September 18th.
Where is packet pick-up?
- Packets will be mailed via USPS to the shipping address you designate during registration. There will not be an in-person packet pick up for the virtual race.
Can I register the day of the event or after?
- Yes, you may register up until Sunday September 18th at 11:59pm CST. We do recommend you register much earlier for a discounted price and to make sure your packet ships to you via USPS before the race start!
Is there an age limit for younger runners?
- There is no age limit for runners. T-shirt options include youth sizes, so please make those size selections during your registration.
Can I run with a jogging stroller?
- Yes, you may run with a jogging stroller. Children riding in strollers do not need to be registered.
· Can non-participants experience the race?
- Yes, we encourage you to upload your race results and photos to your social media platforms and the RaceJoy phone app. Your fans can locate you on based on your bib number. Share your bib number with your friends or family to have them track you during your run!
· Are dogs or other pets allowed?
- Yes, we encourage you to participate with your furry (or non-furry) friends!
· Are there refunds?
- Processing fees are non-refundable. Registration fees may be refunded once a refund request is made, and the request is approved by management. Please email RFR@brrm.com for any refund questions.
· My t-shirt or half-zip pullover does not fit, may I exchange it?
- Size exchanges will not be offered once race packets have shipped. All size selections need to be made prior to confirming registration and it is recommended to utilize the sizing chart below.
Is the Red Friday Run presented by GEHA a timed event?
- Yes, this race is a timed event. The RaceJoy mobile app will time your race once you begin. If you choose to use your own means of timing, you are able to upload those results to the RunSignUp website.
Will there be winners?
- With the scope of participants in the virtual event, we will not be awarding specific prizes to winners of age groups.
Can someone else pick up my packet?
- All packets will be mailed via USPS, so please designate a shipping location that you will be able to access your packet from during registration.
Do you have a question that is not answered here?
- Please contact the Chiefs Fan Experience Department at (816) 920-4237 or email email@example.com