Arrowhead Stadium COVID-19 Guidelines - What We're Doing | Kansas City Chiefs - Chiefs.com
ARROWHEAD STADIUM COVID-19 GUIDELINES
Enhanced cleaning and sanitization methods
- Arrowhead Stadium has secured Global Biorisk Advisory Council "GBAC" certification, the cleaning industry's only outbreak prevention, response and recovery accreditation for facilities.
- This includes the cleaning and sanitization of high touch areas before and after each event and regularly throughout the event with hospital grade disinfectants.
Staff health screening including temperature checks
- All staff members who enter the building will go through a health screening, which includes a questionnaire and temperature check.
Staff – PPE, Proper Hygiene and Social Distancing
- All staff members will be directed to wear masks throughout their shift.
- Staff members will be directed to routinely wash their hands with soap and water as the preferred hygiene method, but when unavailable will use hand sanitizer.
- Staff members will be directed to socially distance at all times when it is practical in connection with the conduct of their duties
Creating social distance
- Much of the event experience including seating, line queuing and high-traffic areas have been modified to support social distancing standards.
Making sanitization products available for guests' usage
- Hand sanitizer will be made available at various points throughout the stadium.
Cashless payment systems
- All concessions, retail points of sale and parking tollbooths are cashless.
- In addition to traditional scan and chip options, all fixed points of sale offer tap or scan payment options including Chiefs Pay, Apple, Google and Samsung pay.
- Hawkers and vendors are credit card only.
- There will be a variety of limited contact and contactless concession experiences available, including "Grab N' Go's," self-checkout, order pickup, and kiosk ordering stands throughout the stadium.
- Pre-packaged or wrapped items at all locations.
- All beverages served with lids or caps and refills will not be offered.
- Prepackaged condiments available at stands versus community condiment carts.
- Socially distanced queuing.
- Masks and gloves required for all staff.
- Increased frequency and depth of sanitization protocols.
- Hand sanitizer available at all stands.
- Enhanced social distancing efforts to reduce guest contact including:
- Usage of every other register.
- New store layouts.
- Limited number of guests in the store at a given time.
- Floor markers to keep guests distanced.
- Hand sanitizer available at all retail locations.