GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium COVID-19 Guidelines - What We're Doing | Kansas City Chiefs - Chiefs.com
GEHA FIELD AT ARROWHEAD STADIUM COVID-19 GUIDELINES
Enhanced cleaning and sanitization methods
- GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium has secured Global Biorisk Advisory Council "GBAC" certification, the cleaning industry's only outbreak prevention, response and recovery accreditation for facilities.
- This includes the cleaning and sanitization of high touch areas before and after each event and regularly throughout the event with hospital grade disinfectants.
- Unvaccinated staff members as well as those working inside enclosed public areas are directed to wear masks.
- Staff members will be directed to routinely wash their hands with soap and water as the preferred hygiene method, but when unavailable will use hand sanitizer.
Making sanitization products available for guests' usage
- Hand sanitizer will be made available at various points throughout the stadium.
Cashless payment systems
- All concessions, retail points of sale and parking tollbooths are cashless.
- Cash is not accepted anywhere.
- In addition to traditional scan and chip options, all fixed points of sale offer tap or scan payment options including Chiefs Pay, Apple, Google and Samsung pay.
- Hawkers and vendors are credit card only.
- There are a variety of limited contact and contactless concession experiences available, including "Grab N' Go's," self-checkout, order pickup, mobile ordering and kiosk ordering stands throughout the stadium.
- Increased frequency and depth of sanitization protocols.
- Hand sanitizer available at all stands.
- All tickets, including parking and premium passes, are mobile only.
- The ticket office windows are not open for ticket purchases or will call.
- To purchase tickets, please click here or for other ticket assistance, call or text 888-99-CHIEFS (24433).