Arrowhead Stadium COVID-19 Guidelines - Your Journey | Kansas City Chiefs - Chiefs.com
ARROWHEAD STADIUM COVID-19 GUIDELINES
- All bags, including previously approved clear bags, will be prohibited inside the stadium to minimize contact in the security screening process.
- Guests should only bring necessary items that can fit in their pockets.
- For guests with medical or childcare related needs such as diapers, wipes, formula, bottles or breast pumps, those items must be brought in a clear plastic bag and guests should present their bag to staff during the screening process.
- Feminine products are available in all restrooms.
- Please click here for a list of all permitted and prohibited items.
- In addition to staff, all guests are required to wear masks at Arrowhead Stadium at all times including while in your seating section except when actively eating or drinking.
- Masks must completely and tightly cover the wearer's nose and mouth.
- Guests failing to adhere to this policy will be subject to disciplinary measures as outlined in the Fan Code of Conduct.
Parking and Tailgating
- All parking is general admission or Red parking with the exception of limited Platinum parking.
- Gold premium parking will not be available in this reduced capacity.
- Parking is available to be purchased up until the day before the game at www.chiefs.com/parking. Parking will not be available for purchase on the day of the game.
- Cash will not be accepted at tollgates.
- Cars will be parked in every-other parking spot to encourage physical distancing.
- Tailgating will be allowed, but guests must only use the tailgate area behind their vehicle to maintain proper physical distancing between groups.
- Guests will only be allowed to tailgate with fans who have tickets within their ticket pod.
- Tailgate-free parking will be available in lots B & H.
- Based on seating location, guests need to enter through a specific parking gate to minimize contact with other guests. Click here to identify parking gates based on your seating location.
- Masks are recommended for all guests while in parking lots.
Dedicated entry points, zones and exiting
- Arrowhead Stadium will be divided into zones to eliminate cross-over, minimizing the amount of exposure between guests.
- Based on seating location, guests will have a specific stadium gate to enter to minimize contact with other guests. Entry into other gates will not be permitted.
- Click here to view zoning maps based on seating locations.
- Stadium entry queue system has been structured to support social distancing.
- When exiting your seats for concessions, restrooms or following the game, please wait for aisles to clear to avoid congestion.
No smoking or spitting
- No smoking of any kind including vaping.
- No spitting of any kind (tobacco, sunflower seeds, etc.).