GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium COVID-19 Guidelines - Your Journey | Kansas City Chiefs - Chiefs.com
GEHA FIELD AT ARROWHEAD STADIUM COVID-19 GUIDELINES
Updated Bag Policy
- Guests are strongly encouraged to not bring any type of bag into GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium. For those that need to carry a bag, the NFL Clear Bag Policy will be in effect which permits the following types of bags into GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12"
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc or similar)
- Small clutch bags that are 4.5" x 6.5" or smaller
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
- Please be advised that a limited number of lanes will be offered for guests with bags, which could impact your wait time to get through the gates. Lanes accepting bags will be signed accordingly.
- Please click here for a list of all permitted and prohibited items.
Updated Mask Policy
- Indoors: Per KCMO city ordinance, masks are required in indoor public spaces regardless of vaccination status. Guests will be asked to wear masks in the following spaces: the CommunityAmerica Club Level, the Ford Founder's Club, the Foolish Lounge, the Broadcast Lounge, the Signature Suite Lounge, the Tickets for Less Penthouse, the Draft Room and the Chiefs Pro Shop unless actively eating or drinking.
- Outdoors: Masks are recommended for unvaccinated guests
- Staff: Unvaccinated staff members and all personnel working inside enclosed public areas are directed to wear masks
No smoking or spitting
- No smoking of any kind including vaping.
- No spitting of any kind (tobacco, sunflower seeds, etc.).