GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium COVID-19 Guidelines - Your Roll | Kansas City Chiefs - Chiefs.com
GEHA FIELD AT ARROWHEAD STADIUM COVID-19 GUIDELINES
Fans should stay home if:
- They are sick or are showing COVID-19 symptoms, such as fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, congestion, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or have a high temperature
- Have been, or believe to have been in close contact with anyone confirmed to have tested positive for COVID-19 or is displaying COVID-like symptoms
- If you become ill and can't attend the game, you can resell or transfer your tickets.
- If you feel ill once inside the stadium, go directly to First Aid.
Those that are most vulnerable to COVID-19 should exercise extra caution
- Click here to review conditions that put people at an increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19 as outlined by the CDC.
Adhere to all COVID-19 health and stadium policies
- Those that do not, will be subject to disciplinary measures as outlined in the Fan Code of Conduct.
Be patient and understand that these are unprecedented times
- We are all in this together so let's work with one another to keep Chiefs Kingdom safe by adhering to the guidelines outlined.
- If you have questions, or see something on gameday that needs our attention, please reach out to our Fan Experience team.
Out of state/country fans
- The Chiefs Kingdom spreads across the country and around the world. With laws, orders, and guidelines related to the COVID-19 pandemic ever changing in various jurisdictions, all Chiefs fans attending games at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium are responsible for monitoring those laws, orders and guidelines and ensuring their own compliance. To the extent that any laws, orders, or guidelines would restrict or limit the ability of Chiefs fans or other fans to come to GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium from other parts of the country or the world (including imposing any quarantine restrictions), the individual fan will be responsible for ensuring that they have complied with such restrictions or limitations.