Arrowhead Stadium COVID-19 Guidelines - Your Journey | Kansas City Chiefs - Chiefs.com
ARROWHEAD STADIUM COVID-19 GUIDELINES
Fans should stay home if:
- They are sick or are showing COVID-19 symptoms, such as fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, congestion, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or have a high temperature
- Have been, or believe to have been in close contact with anyone confirmed to have tested positive for COVID-19 or is displaying COVID-like symptoms
- If you become ill and can't attend the game, you can resell or transfer your pod. Please click this link to review rules regarding how tickets can be sold or otherwise transferred.
- If you feel ill once inside the stadium, go directly to First Aid.
Keep your pod to people you know
- Pods are designed to give fans control over social distancing while seated in the seating bowl. There is no social distancing among fans seated together in a pod. But every fan will have at least six feet of social distance from every fan in every other pod. The Chiefs recommend that pods consist of immediate family members among whom social distancing is impossible or others with whom you are comfortable not maintaining a social distance.
- Paper tickets and parking passes will not be accepted/honored in an effort to limit personal contact. Only mobile digital tickets and parking passes will be accepted/honored.
- If a member of your pod cannot use his/her ticket and you wish to transfer that ticket to another individual, the Chiefs recommend that you use utmost discretion in inviting a new individual into your pod, keeping in mind the risks associated with close interactions with individuals outside of your immediate family.
- Because of the importance of social distancing, specific rules are in place regarding how tickets can be sold or otherwise transferred. Please click this link to review such rules.
- Guests who receive tickets from a broken pod are not guaranteed relocation options and may have to leave the stadium. Any tickets received or purchased through resale should confirm the entire pod is included.
Those that are most vulnerable to COVID-19 should exercise extra caution
- Click here to review conditions that put people at an increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19 as outlined by the CDC.
Adhere to all COVID-19 health and stadium policies
- Those that do not, will be subject to disciplinary measures as outlined in the Fan Code of Conduct.
Be patient and understand that these are unprecedented times
- We are all in this together so let's work with one another to keep Chiefs Kingdom safe by adhering to the guidelines outlined.
- If you have questions, or see something on gameday that needs our attention, please reach out to our Fan Experience team.
Out of state/country fans
- The Chiefs Kingdom spreads across the country and around the world. With laws, orders, and guidelines related to the COVID-19 pandemic ever changing in various jurisdictions, all Chiefs fans attending games at Arrowhead Stadium are responsible for monitoring those laws, orders and guidelines and ensuring their own compliance. To the extent that any laws, orders, or guidelines would restrict or limit the ability of Chiefs fans or other fans to come to Arrowhead Stadium from other parts of the country or the world (including imposing any quarantine restrictions), the individual fan will be responsible for ensuring that they have complied with such restrictions or limitations.