There were a handful of injury updates coming out of Kansas City Chiefs training camp Saturday morning.
Here's what we know:
• DL Bennie Logan left practice early with a sore knee.
It's worth noting that in his four-year career (Philadelphia Eagles, 2013-16), Logan has played in 59 of a possible 64 games. He signed with the Chiefs this offseason, and has been impressive at camp thus far.
• Tight end Travis Kelce, who missed practice Friday with swelling in his knee, was absent again on Saturday. Chiefs coach Andy Reid said "he'll be fine" when speaking to the media about Kelce on Friday.
• RB Charcandrick West (ankle) was back on the field Saturday morning after missing some time recently, although he was limited at practice.
• LB Reshard Cliett has a finger injury and did not practice.
• DL David King left practice early with an ankle injury.
• CB Terrance Mitchell (hamstring), LB Josh Mauga (hip), and CB Steven Nelson (groin spasms) also missed practice again on Saturday.
• Rookie DB Leon McQuay (neck) left practice early on Saturday.
• OL Parker Ehinger, DL Chris Jones, LB Dadi Nicolas and LB Tamba Hali remain on the PUP list.
• The Chiefs newest DL Roy Miller, who missed a chunk of last season after rupturing his Achilles tendon, spent a good portion of practice working out off to the side with trainers.