- Six Chiefs defensive players played all 50 snaps Monday night: Husain Abdullah, Ron Parker, Josh Mauga, Sean Smith, Justin Houston and Marcus Cooper
- The Chiefs defensive line continues to rotate with Jaye Howard (44%), Kevin Vickerson (12%) and Vance Walker (12%) splitting time as Allen Bailey (90%) and Dontari Poe (86%) get the majority of snaps.
- Kurt Coleman played 48 percent of the snaps for the Chiefs defense and started as they came out in a dime look with six defensive backs to begin the game.
- The Chiefs had 157 total snaps (offense, defense, special teams) from players who weren't with the team for the first preseason game. That would be LB Jerry Franklin (19), DB Kelcie McCray (20), DL Kevin Vickerson (15), DB
- Kurt Coleman (36) and OL Mike McGlynn (67).
- Tight end Travis Kelce saw the most action of his season with 35 of the 67 (52%) snaps on offense.
- Jamaal Charles and Knile Davis were fairly split on carries, 18 to 16, and the same can be said for snap count. Charles had 36 snaps (54%) and Davis had 29 (43%).
- Veteran tight end Anthony Fasano showed his blocking ability several times on Monday night, and he saw 60 of the 67 (90%) snaps on offense.
- The Chiefs had several receivers get on the action as Dwayne Bowe (79%) led the group with Donnie Avery (60%), Junior Hemingway (42%), AJ Jenkins (16%) and Frankie Hammond (6%) getting in the mix.
- Fullback Anthony Sherman saw 39 percent of the snaps on offense.
Remembering the NFL's First Full-Time Black Scout, Lloyd Wells
Wells was paramount in building a roster that helped the Chiefs win Super Bowl IV
Chiefs CB Steve Nelson Primed for Big Season, Ready to Earn His Respect
The fourth-year cornerback finds himself in a new role this season
Chiefs Have Two Young Players on "Cusp of Elite Status," PFF Says
The football analytics website is singing the praises of a couple of the Chiefs' top young players
Laurent Duvernay-Tardif on Finishing Med School: "It's been a great journey"
The doctor spoke with the media Thursday
What We Learned From the Chiefs' Assistant Coaches on Thursday
Dave Toub, Eric Bieniemy, Bob Sutton, Al Harris and Mike Kafka all spoke with the media Thursday afternoon
Andy Reid on OTAs: "I can't say enough about the energy level"
Here's what we learned from Andy Reid on Thursday
New Chiefs' DT Xavier Williams Can Sense the Energy at Organized Team Activities
Known primarily as a run-stuffing nose tackle, Williams is settling in nicely in Kansas City
The Bud Light Game Day Pass is Back, Offering an Alternative to Traditional Season Tickets
The ticketing option offers fans a seat and a $10 concession credit at every Chiefs' home game for just $20 per game
OL Cam Erving Getting an Opportunity, Says Joining Chiefs Was "Breath of Fresh Air"
The former first-round pick is in his first full offseason with the Chiefs
Social Recap: Memorial Day, Dr. LDT and Reactions to the NBA Playoffs
A roundup of what the Chiefs have been up to on social media