Sunday, December 14, 2014 at 12:00p.m. CT on CBS
Parking & Stadium Gate Times
7:30a.m. – Parking lot gates open
9:30a.m. – Scout Investments Club Level gates open
10:30a.m. – Stadium gates open
11:00a.m. – First pregame signal will sound indicating one hour until kickoff
Sunday afternoon's contest marks the 112th meeting between the Chiefs and Raiders, which is the most Kansas City has faced any single opponent. The Chiefs own a 57-52-2 (.523) overall record against Oakland, including a 55-51-2 mark in the regular season.
Kansas City is 29-24-1 (.546) all-time against the Raiders when playing as the home team. The club swept the season series against Oakland last year for the first time since 2006.
The Chiefs are 33-17 (.660) overall vs. the Raiders dating back to 1990, including a 1991 AFC playoff tilt in which the Chiefs defeated the Raiders 10-6 in the Wild Card Round. Kansas City owns two postseason wins against the Raiders, including a 17-7 win in the 1969 AFL Championship Game.
Kansas City Chiefs vs the Oakland Raiders in the 1980's
LB Justin Houston has been on fire, recording 42.5 career sacks. He currently ranks eighth in franchise history and needs 1 more to pass Jared Allen (43.0) for most career sacks in team history.
TV CoverageCBS (KCTV5 Local)
Play-by-Play: Spero Dedes
Color Analyst: Solomon Wilcots
RadioChiefs Spanish Radio - La Gran D (1340 AM)
Play-by-Play: Enrique Morales
Color: Oscar Monterroso
Sideline: Ricardo Soto
Chiefs FOX Football Radio Network - KCFX (101.1 FM)
Play-by-Play: Mitch Holthus
Color Analyst: Len Dawson
Sideline: Kendall Gammon
Chiefs Postgame Show
KCFX (101.1 FM)
KCFX Hosts: Art Hains, Len Dawson, Dan Israel and Kendall Gammon
Receive score updates with the free Chiefs App.
Visit kcchiefs.com for live play-by-plays, stats and info, plus a game day blog, along with videos and photos.
You can also watch the game on-demand after its conclusion using the NFL's Game Rewind package.
If you will be joining us at Arrowhead Stadium this weekend, take a look at the activities around the stadium and what to expect once you are in your seats.
Tailgating and Fan Fun
Ford Fan Experience
- It's fun for kids and adults at the Ford Fan Experience! Stop by this interactive area located inside Gate G. The Ford Fan Experience will open at 8:00 a.m. and will remain open until the end of the third quarter.
- This is a great family friendly location with inflatable games, a photo booth, and face painting. Susie and Warpaint, Chiefs Cheerleaders and KC Wolf will stop by prior to kickoff.
FCA Faith and Family Chapel
The Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) has joined the Kansas City Chiefs to offer a non-denominational pregame chapel service for Chiefs fans at Arrowhead Stadium who may miss their normal Sunday worship opportunities due to Chiefs games.
The service will be held inside of the East Pavilion on the south side of Arrowhead Stadium at 9:30a.m. and will be led by Chiefs Chaplain Phillip Kelley, alongside Joe White, CEO at Kanakuk Ministries and nationally renowned speaker and author.
Be on the lookout for these festivities once you're in your seats.
- To kick things off, an Army Reenlistment Ceremony featuring 50 soldiers from Fort Leavenworth will occur on the field before the game.
- Navy Petty Officer Generald Wilson will be performing the national anthem, while 50 Chiefs Season Ticket Members hold the Arrowhead Flag on the field.
- Leading fans in the drum ceremony this week will be Kansas City legend and Chiefs Hall of Famer, Len Dawson.
- During the game, the Chiefs will honor this week's Hometown Hero, Sergeant James Osborn, Marine Corps.
- Don't forget to buy a 50/50 raffle ticket on Sunday! One lucky fan wins half of the net proceeds raised throughout the game and the other half of the net proceeds are donated to a local charity through the Hunt Family Foundation, a nonprofit organization.
- This week's beneficiary is the ArtsKC Fund.
The halftime entertainment will be from more than 50 performers with the KC Marching Cobras.
Be sure to arrive early and take note of the new parking procedures, which can be found at goarrowhead.com/parking.
- An hour before kickoff and again at 15 minutes prior to kickoff fireworks will light the sky and the Tomahawk Chop will be heard throughout the parking lots and the stadium. When you hear these signals, wrap up your tailgate and head inside the stadium as to be sure you will make it to your seats before kickoff!
Be All Clear
- The NFL Bag Policy will remain in effect for the 2014 season. Bags that are permitted in Arrowhead Stadium are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12." Official Chiefs branded tote bags are available through club merchandise outlets or at shop.kcchiefs.com, or a one-gallon clear zip-seal bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags that do not exceed 4.5" x 6.5", with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
WiFi and Chiefs Mobile App
- Chiefs fans will have access to Wi-Fi inside the stadium under the name "Arrowhead Wi-Fi"
- A fully integrated mobile experience is also available through the Chiefs Mobile App. This app can be downloaded through Apple's App Store or Google Play Market for Android devices. More info here. You can upgrade your seats, listen to the play calls, check out photos and see the status of the 50/50 raffle.
- Sprint is providing mobile device charging stations around Arrowhead for fans to stop by and charge their mobile devices. Check with the nearest Fans First Booth presented by Sprint to find the closest charging station to your s