- All five starting offensive linemen played every snap: Eric Fisher, Mike McGlynn, Rodney Hudson, Zach Fulton and Ryan Harris
- Rookie De'Anthony Thomas had 14 snaps (21 percent of total offensive snaps)
- Tight end Anthony Fasano continued to see most of the snaps on offense (85 percent)
- Four different Chiefs receivers saw action against the Rams: Dwayne Bowe (79 percent), AJ Jenkins (59 percent), Junior Hemingway (27 percent) and Frankie Hammond (15 percent)
- Cornerback Sean Smith was the only defensive player to see all 52 snaps in the game.
- Rookie Dee Ford saw 31 percent of the snaps on defense, which is his highest total of the season.
- Once again, defensive coordinator Bob Sutton rotated the Chiefs defensive linemen throughout the game. Dontari Poe (69 percent), Jaye Howard (63 percent), Allen Bailey (58 percent), Vance Walker (42 percent) and Kevin Vickerson (21 percent) all saw time for the Chiefs defense.
- Rookie Phillip Gaines saw 75 percent of the snaps at cornerback as he continues to play a bigger role on the defense.