Monday, October 2, 2017 at 7:30 p.m. CT on ESPN (KMBC Local)
Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Mo.
• Kansas City is 8-1 all-time vs. Washington, with the Chiefs only loss coming in Week 3 of the 1983 season.
• Since their loss in 1983, the Chiefs have outscored the Redskins 191-69 over six games, averaging 31.8 points per game.
• The club is unbeaten (4-0) against Washington in games played at home.
• Kansas City's .889 winning percentage against Washington is the club's highest winning percentage versus any team in the NFL.
• This will be the fi rst meeting between Kansas City and Washington on Monday Night Football.
ESPN (KMBC Local)
Play-by-Play: Sean McDonough
Analyst: Jon Gruden
Sideline: Lisa Salters
Chiefs Spanish Radio – KCTO 1160AM Tico Sports (100.5 FM)
Play-by-Play: Enrique Morales
Color: Oscar Monterroso
Sideline: Leo Prieto
Chiefs FOX Football Radio Network - KCFX (101.1 FM)
Play-by-Play: Mitch Holthus
Color Analyst: Kendall Gammon
Sideline: Dani Welniak
Chiefs Radio Postgame Show
KCFX (101.1 FM)
KCFX Hosts: Art Hains, Dan Israel and Len Dawson
Receive score updates with the free Chiefs App, and play along with the game with the Chiefs Football Bingo.
To play Football Bingo open the Chiefs App anytime within 3 hours before kickoff. Click on the Football Bingo card, and fill out your card. You will have the chance to win some great prizes!
Stream Chiefs games online with NFL Game Pass
Get live access to games and full replays of every NFL game, including pre-season and regular season matchups, the NFL playoffs and Super Bowl on NFL.com Game Pass. Game Pass is available across devices including desktop, smartphones, tablets, and select connected TV devices, so you can rewatch games wherever you are.
To learn more about Game Pass or start a free trial, visit NFL.com/GamePass
You can also watch the game on-demand after its conclusion using the NFL's Game Rewind package.
Be sure to follow the Chiefs on Twitter for live game day updates, videos and behind-the-scenes photos:
@chiefs| *@ChiefsReporter| @KCChiefs_Matt*