- Rookie receiver Albert Wilson saw the most snaps of any Chiefs offensive player (58/66) outside of Alex Smith, Jeff Linkenbach, Rodney Hudson, Eric Fisher and Ryan Harris, all of whom played every snap.
- At tight end, Travis Kelce saw 80 percent of the offensive snaps for the Chiefs, Anthony Fasano played 35 percent and Richard Gordon just 6 percent.
- Fullback Anthony Sherman was on the field for eight of the Chiefs 66 offensive plays.
- Four Chiefs defenders played all 54 snaps on Sunday: Husain Abdullah, Josh Mauga, Sean Smith and Justin Houston.
- Defensive lineman Dontari Poe missed just one snap.
- With cornerbacks Marcus Cooper inactive and Phillip Gaines going down right before the game with an illness, Jamell Fleming played 70 percent of the snaps for the Chiefs defense.