The Kansas City Chiefs finished up the preseason Thursday night against the Tennessee Titans with a decisive 30-6 victory at Arrowhead Stadium.
As is normally the case with the fourth and final preseason game, there were plenty of snaps to go around for the young guys.
- Only one offensive player, lineman Joseph Cheek, played all 57 snaps for the offense.
- With Kareem Hunt and Charcandrick West getting the night off, and C.J. Spiller just nabbing three snaps, the workload was put on rookie running back Devine Redding. Redding finished the game having played 54 of the 57 total offensive snaps for the Chiefs' offense.
- Second-year receiver Demarcus Robinson, who exploded for three receptions for 127 yards and a touchdown in the first half, had a preseason-high of 27 snaps played on offense.
- Two defensive backs—Steven Terrell and Kenneth Acker—played all 74 snaps for the defense.
- Rookie Tanoh Kpassagnon had a preseason high of 68 snaps played for the defense, and he finished with four tackles and a quarterback hit.
- Projecting starting defensive end Chris Jones played seven snaps early in the game.