The Kansas City Chiefs participated in a 10-10-10-style practice on Wednesday. Here are the Chiefs who did not practice:
- QB Tyler Bray remained out and day to day with a chip fracture in his cervical spine.
- RB Jamaal Charles continued to progress. After just coming down to the field to do individual work Tuesday morning, Charles participated in group install work as well on Wednesday.
"We'll keep feeding him more of practice until we can get him back into where he's ready to play in the game," head athletic trainer Rick Burholder said Tuesday.
- WR Jeremy Maclin did not practice Wednesday due to a groin injury.
- LB Josh Mauga remained out of practice as he recovers from a groin strain; LB Dezman Moses did not practice due to a glute strain.
- RB Charcandrick West did not practice and is considered day to day with an elbow injury.
Key Upcoming Matchups