With temperatures for tomorrow night's preseason contest against the Minnesota Vikings at 7 p.m. at Arrowhead Stadium expected to be over 90 degrees, the Chiefs are recommending fans take the following precautions to protect themselves from the elements:
- Stay hydrated, use sunscreen and wear light-colored, loose-fitting clothing.
- In the parking lots prior to the start of the game, Fans First presented by Sprint carts will have water available for fans.
- Guests may bring one factory-sealed bottle of water into Arrowhead Stadium.
- Guests may also bring an additional empty personal water bottle to refill inside the stadium. Water fountains are located behind sections 108, 111, 127, 129, 205, 220, 228, 243, 304, 309, 316, 320, 327, 332 and 344.
- There will be water misters located on the Upper Level of Arrowhead Stadium by the island bars at 321 and 326 on the south side of the stadium and between 301/346 and 302/303 on the north side of the stadium.
- In addition, there will be evaporative coolers (cooling stations) in section 339 on the west side of the Upper Level and in section 316 on the east side of Arrowhead.
- Fans can get a cup at any Fans First Booth presented by Sprint which can be filled at any of the water fountains located throughout the stadium.
- If fans or anyone around them experience difficulties with the heat, please visit one of The University of Kansas Hospital First Aid Stations located behind sections 114, 132, 241, 307, 316, 329 and 339.
As a reminder, the Chiefs new parking operations are in effect for all games. Fans are encouraged to arrive early and check www.goarrowhead.com/parking/ for important gameday parking details.
In addition, the NFL's clear bag policy is in place for all Chiefs games. Fans can visit www.goarrowhead.com/allclear/ or www.nfl.com/allclear for important information on the clear bag policy and a complete list of permitted and prohibited items.