The Chiefs will take on the New York Jets at Arrowhead Stadium this week, which is the club's first of two-consecutive AFC East contests.
Below is a list of everything you need to know for game day at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday.
Sunday, November 2, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. CT on CBS
The Chiefs are 17-18-1 all-time against the Jets, including a 1-1 record in the postseason. Kansas City owns a 4-4 all-time record against the Jets at Arrowhead Stadium. Their most recent game against the Jets at Arrowhead came on September 11, 2005, when the Chiefs defeated the Jets 27-7. Pregame
Parking & Stadium Gate Times
7:30a.m. – Parking lot gates open
9:30a.m. – Scout Investments Club Level gates open
10:30a.m. – Stadium gates open
11:00a.m. – First pregame signal will sound indicating one hour until kickoff
Tailgating and Fan Fun
Ford Fan Experience
- It's fun for kids and adults at the Ford Fan Experience! Stop by this interactive area located inside Gate G. The Ford Fan Experience will open at 8:00 a.m. and will remain open until the end of the third quarter.
- This is a great family friendly location with inflatable games, a photo booth, and face painting. Susie and Warpaint, Chiefs Cheerleaders and KC Wolf will stop by prior to kickoff.
The Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) has joined the Kansas City Chiefs to offer a non-denominational pregame chapel service for Chiefs fans at Arrowhead Stadium who may miss their normal Sunday worship opportunities due to Chiefs games.
The service will be held inside of the East Pavilion on the south side of Arrowhead Stadium at 9:30a.m. and will be led by Chiefs Chaplain Phillip Kelley alongside Carey Casey, CEO of the National Center for Fathering.
- Select Chiefs Alumni will be signing autographs from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. in the Hall of Honor presented by Time Warner Cable
Kansas City Chiefs 2014 Alumni Weekend
Be on the lookout for these festivities once you're in your seats.
- The National Anthem will be performed by Tabitha Fair, an Oklahoma native of Chickasaw descent, accompanied by 8 Performers from the Chickasaw Nation Youth Choir.
- Chiefs Hall of Fame inductee, Priest Holmes will lead the drum ceremony. Moses Starr Jr., a Spiritual Leader of the Cheyenne-Arapaho of Oklahoma, 1 American Indian Youth
- Don't forget to buy a 50/50 raffle ticket on Sunday! One lucky fan wins half of the net proceeds raised throughout the game and the other half of the net proceeds are donated to a local charity through the Hunt Family Foundation, a nonprofit organization.
- This week's beneficiary is the Chiefs Ambassador's charity of choice, Camp Quality Greater Kansas City.
At halftime, there will be a Chiefs Alumni Ceremony featuring the Chiefs Hall of Fame induction of Priest Holmes.
Enjoy photos from the career of Chiefs Hall of Famer, Priest Holmes
Be sure to arrive early and take note of the new parking procedures, which can be found at goarrowhead.com/parking.
- An hour before kickoff and again at 15 minutes prior to kickoff fireworks will light the sky and the Tomahawk Chop will be heard throughout the parking lots and the stadium. When you hear these signals, wrap up your tailgate and head inside the stadium as to be sure you will make it to your seats before kickoff!
Be All Clear
- The NFL Bag Policy will remain in effect for the 2014 season. Bags that are permitted in Arrowhead Stadium are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12." Official Chiefs branded tote bags are available through club merchandise outlets or at shop.kcchiefs.com, or a one-gallon clear zip-seal bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags that do not exceed 4.5" x 6.5", with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
WiFi and Chiefs Mobile App
- Chiefs fans will have access to Wi-Fi inside the stadium under the name "Arrowhead Wi-Fi"
- A fully integrated mobile experience is also available through the Chiefs Mobile App. This app can be downloaded through Apple's App Store or Google Play Market for Android devices. More info here. You can upgrade your seats, listen to the play calls, check out photos and see the status of the 50/50 raffle.
- Sprint is providing mobile device charging stations around Arrowhead for fans to stop by and charge their mobile devices. Check with the nearest Fans First Booth presented by Sprint to find the closest charging station to your seats.
Meet the starting roster for the 2014 New York Jets.
If you can't make it to the game, here is a list of ways to stay connected so you don't miss a moment!
TV CoverageCBS (KCTV5 Local)
Play-by-Play: Greg Gumbel
Color Analyst: Trent Green
RadioChiefs Spanish Radio - La Gran D (1340 AM)
Play-by-Play: Enrique Morales
Color: Oscar Monterroso
Sideline: Ricardo Soto
Chiefs FOX Football Radio Network - KCFX (101.1 FM)
Play-by-Play: Mitch Holthus
Color Analyst: Len Dawson
Sideline: Kendall Gammon
Chiefs Postgame Show
KCFX (101.1 FM)
KCFX Hosts: Art Hains, Len Dawson, Dan Israel and Kendall Gammon
Receive score updates with the free Chiefs App.
Visit kcchiefs.com for live play by plays, stats and info, plus a game day story, along with videos and photos.
You can also watch the game on-demand after its conclusion using the NFL's Game Rewind package.