Its Chiefs game day and we're celebrating Breast Cancer Awareness Month! The Chiefs are encouraging fans to where their pink in support of those battling breast cancer and to promote annual screenings and education on this deadly disease.
Below is a list of everything you need to know for game day at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday.
Sunday, October 26, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. CT on FOX
The Chiefs and Rams will meet this Sunday for the 11th time in the series, with the Chiefs holding a 6-4 advantage. The Chiefs are undefeated (5-0) against the Rams since the franchise relocated to St. Louis. The Rams last victory against the Chiefs came in 1994, the club's final year in Los Angeles.
The last two meetings have been played at the Edward Jones Dome making this the Rams first trip to Arrowhead since 2002. The Chiefs have won their last two games against the Rams at Arrowhead and are 2-3 overall in the series at home.
Parking & Stadium Gate Times
7:30a.m. – Parking lot gates open
9:30a.m. – Scout Investments Club Level gates open
10:30a.m. – Stadium gates open
11:00a.m. – First pregame signal will sound indicating one hour until kickoff
Tailgating and Fan Fun
Ford Fan Experience
- It's fun for kids and adults at the Ford Fan Experience! Stop by this interactive area located inside Gate G. The Ford Fan Experience will open at 8:00 a.m. and will remain open until the end of the third quarter.
- This is a great family friendly location with inflatable games, a photo booth, and face painting. Susie and Warpaint, Chiefs Cheerleaders and KC Wolf will stop by prior to kickoff.
The Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) is joining the Kansas City Chiefs to offer a non-denominational pregame chapel service for Chiefs fans at Arrowhead Stadium who may miss their normal Sunday worship opportunities due to Chiefs games.
The service will be held inside of the East Pavilion on the south side of Arrowhead Stadium at 9:30a.m. and will be led by Chiefs Chaplain Phillip Kelley alongside Mike DeVito.
Be on the lookout for these festivities once you're in your seats.
- The National Anthem will be performed by National Recording Artists Gloriana. During this time, the Arrowhead flag will be held by women who have battled breast cancer.
- The First Pass will be from breast cancer survivor Angie Schultz and Chiefs Ambassador Tony Adams. The coin toss participants include Cole Hoskins, Dr. Jamie Wagner with The University of Kansas Hospital and Captain Keith Hoskins, Commanding Officer at NAS Pensacola.
- Catherine Fabian will be named the Pink Seat Honoree and will be recognized during the game.
- Chiefs Ambassador Deron Cherry will begin the drum ceremony.
- Don't forget to buy a 50/50 raffle ticket on Sunday! One lucky fan wins half of the net proceeds raised throughout the game and the other half of the net proceeds are donated to a local charity through the Hunt Family Foundation, a nonprofit organization.
- This week's beneficiary is The University of Kansas Cancer Center's Genetic Counseling Program.
At halftime, there will be a performance by the Junior Chiefs Cheerleaders.
Be sure to arrive early and take note of the new parking procedures, which can be found at goarrowhead.com/parking.
- An hour before kickoff and again at 15 minutes prior to kickoff fireworks will light the sky and the Tomahawk Chop will be heard throughout the parking lots and the stadium. When you hear these signals, wrap up your tailgate and head inside the stadium as to be sure you will make it to your seats before kickoff!
Be All Clear
- The NFL Bag Policy will remain in effect for the 2014 season. Bags that are permitted in Arrowhead Stadium are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12." Official Chiefs branded tote bags are available through club merchandise outlets or at shop.kcchiefs.com, or a one-gallon clear zip-seal bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags that do not exceed 4.5" x 6.5", with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
WiFi and Chiefs Mobile App
- Chiefs fans will have access to Wi-Fi inside the stadium under the name "Arrowhead Wi-Fi"
- A fully integrated mobile experience is also available through the Chiefs Mobile App. This app can be downloaded through Apple's App Store or Google Play Market for Android devices. More info here. You can upgrade your seats, listen to the play calls, check out photos and see the status of the 50/50 raffle.
- Sprint is providing mobile device charging stations around Arrowhead for fans to stop by and charge their mobile devices. Check with the nearest Fans First Booth presented by Sprint to find the closest charging station to your seats.
View photos of the St. Louis Rams starting roster.
If you can't make it to the game, here is a list of ways to stay connected so you don't miss a moment!
TV CoverageCBS (KCTV5 Local)
Play-by-Play: Dick Stockton
Color Analyst: Donovan McNabb
RadioChiefs Spanish Radio - La Gran D (1340 AM)
Play-by-Play: Enrique Morales
Color: Oscar Monterroso
Sideline: Ricardo Soto
Chiefs FOX Football Radio Network - KCFX (101.1 FM)
Play-by-Play: Mitch Holthus
Color Analyst: Len Dawson
Sideline: Kendall Gammon
Chiefs Postgame Show
KCFX (101.1 FM)
KCFX Hosts: Art Hains, Len Dawson, Dan Israel and Kendall Gammon
Receive score updates with the free Chiefs App.
Visit kcchiefs.com for live play by plays, stats and info, plus a game day story, along with videos and photos.
You can also watch the game on-demand after its conclusion using the NFL's Game Rewind package.