It's here! The start of the regular season is upon us. Get ready to cheer on the Chiefs this Sunday and come early to tailgate.
Before you arrive, be sure to take note of the new parking procedures, which can be found at goarrowhead.com/parking.
Below is a list of everything you need to know for game day at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday.
The Kansas City Chiefs and Tennessee Titans will meet for the 50th time with the Chiefs leading the all-time series 29-20. The Chiefs are 17-8 at Arrowhead Stadium and 12-12 as the visitor. Kansas City has won seven of its last 10 meetings against the Titans and are 3-3 against Tennessee since the franchise relocated from Houston.
PregameParking & Stadium Gate Times
7:30a.m. – Parking lot gates open
9:30a.m. – Scout Investments Club Level gates open
10:30a.m. – Stadium gates open
11:00a.m. – First pregame signal will sound indicating one hour until kickoff and a new tradition will being with a pregame parade. This parade featuring Chiefs Cheerleaders, Warpaint, Rumble and the Red Coaters will begin at the Hy-Vee Gate and will travel on Lancer Lane to Gate F, through the Hall of Honor presented by Time Warner Cable and will then end at Gate D.
Tailgating and Fan FunFord Fan Experience
- It's fun for kids and adults at the Ford Fan Experience! Stop by this interactive area located inside Gate G. The Ford Fan Experience will open at 8:00a.m. and will remain open until the end of the third quarter.
- The Share A Coke kiosk will be at the Ford Fan Experience, where fans will be able to print their name or the name of a loved one on a can of Coke and take a picture with their personalized Coke cans to share on social media. (Fans must either take their closed can back to their car or open the can before they will be allowed to enter the stadium.)
Farmland will have samples of bacon and handing out koozies to fans who sign up for their new Bacon Club. The BACONfessional booth will also be on-site.
- This is a great family friendly location with inflatable games, a photo booth, and face painting. Susie and Warpaint, Chiefs Cheerleaders and KC Wolf will stop by prior to kickoff.
- The McDonald's test of strength game will be setup at the Ford Fan Experience and is a throwback to a carnival scene. You will be given a mallet to hit a target as hard as you can. The harder you are able to hit it, the better the prize you'll receive.
- There will also be corn hole boards setup at a variety of distances. The further you are able to hit the boards, the better the prize.
- Big Mac for Sacks will also be active for the remainder of the regular season, so if the Chiefs get a sack during any home or away games, Big Macs will be buy one get one free at all Kansas City and St. Joseph area McDonald's locations.
- The National Anthem will be performed by World Renowned Irish Tenor Ronan Tynan. During this time, the Arrowhead flag will be held by Season Ticket Members and Red Coaters.
- The First Pass will be from a Chiefs STM and Chiefs Ambassador Tony Reed.
The Color Guard for this week's game is from Whiteman Air Force Base.
Willie Lanier, Pro Football Hall of Fame Middle Linebacker will lead the drum ceremony.
- Chiefs Cheerleaders will be selling the 2015 Chiefs Cheerleader Calendar and signing autographs throughout the stadium during the game.
- First quarter in section 307 and later 318; Second quarter in section 126 and then 133; Third quarter in section 114 and then 105; Fourth quarter at the Chiefs Pro Shop in the Chiefs Hall of Honor presented by Time Warner Cable in section 119, the Chiefs Team Store in section 101 and also section 108.
Best Cheerleader photos of the third preseason game vs the Minnesota Vikings.
Michael Jackson Medley will be performed by the Lincoln University Marching Musical Storm
Key RemindersPregame Signals
- An hour before kickoff fireworks will light the sky and the Chop will be heard throughout the parking lots and the stadium. When you hear these signals, wrap up your tailgate and head inside the stadium as to be sure you will make it to your seats before kickoff!
Be All Clear
- The NFL Bag Policy will remain in effect for the 2014 season. Bags that are permitted in Arrowhead Stadium are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12." Official Chiefs branded tote bags are available through club merchandise outlets or at shop.kcchiefs.com, or a one-gallon clear zip-seal bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags that do not exceed 4.5" x 6.5", with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
WiFi and Chiefs Mobile App
- Chiefs fans will have access to Wi-Fi inside the stadium under the name "Arrowhead Wi-Fi"
- A fully integrated mobile experience is also available through the Chiefs Mobile App. This app can be downloaded through Apple's App Store or Google Play Market for Android devices. More info here.
- Sprint is providing mobile device charging stations around Arrowhead for fans to stop by and charge their mobile devices. Check with the nearest Fans First Booth presented by Sprint to find the closest charging station to your seats.