Below is a list of everything you need to know for game day at Arrowhead Stadium on Saturday.
If you or someone with you experiences difficulties with heat, please visit one of the University of Kansas Hospital First Aid Stations located behind sections 114, 132, 241, 307, 316, 329 and 339.
Fans are allowed to bring in one sealed water bottle or an empty personal bottle as well. Be sure to stay hydrated!
The Chiefs and Vikings have met 11 times in NFL history with the Chiefs holding a 7-4-0 all-time advantage. They have met 10 times during the regular season and once in the postseason (Super Bowl IV). The Chiefs hold a 4-1 record at Arrowhead Stadium and are 2-3 in Minneapolis. The first ever meeting between the teams came in Super Bowl IV on Jan. 11, 1970, in New Orleans, La. Kansas City defeated the Vikings 23-7 to claim its first and only Super Bowl victory.
Parking & Stadium Gate Times
2:30p.m. – Parking lot gates open
4:30p.m. – Scout Investments Club Level gates open
5:30p.m. – Stadium gates open
6:00p.m. – First pregame signal will sound indicating one hour until kickoff
7:05p.m. – Both teams take the field for KICKOFF
Tailgating and Fan Fun
Ford Fan Experience
- It's fun for kids and adults at the Ford Fan Experience! Stop by this interactive area located inside Gate G. The Ford Fan Experience will open at 3:00 p.m. and will remain open until the end of the third quarter.
- This is a great family friendly location with inflatable games, a photo booth, and face painting. Susie and Warpaint, Chiefs Cheerleaders and KC Wolf will stop by prior to kickoff.
Be on the lookout for these festivities once you're in your seats.
- The National Anthem will be performed by Nashville Recording Artist Matthew West. During this time, the Arrowhead flag will be held by Season Ticket Members and Red Coaters.
- The First Pass will be from a Chiefs STM and Chiefs Ambassador Ken Kremer.
- Chiefs Cheerleaders will be selling the 2015 Chiefs Cheerleader Calendar and signing autographs throughout the stadium during the game.
- First quarter in section 318 and later 330; Second quarter in section 114 and then 105; Third quarter in section 108 and 133; Fourth quarter at the Chiefs Pro Shop in the Chiefs Hall of Honor presented by Time Warner Cable in section 119, the Chiefs Team Store in section 101 and also section 126.
At halftime, there will be 200 Youth Cheerleaders on the field for the Spirit Day Performance.
- An hour before kickoff fireworks will light the sky and the Chop will be heard throughout the parking lots and the stadium. When you hear these signals, wrap up your tailgate and head inside the stadium as to be sure you will make it to your seats before kickoff!
Be All Clear
- The NFL Bag Policy will remain in effect for the 2014 season. Bags that are permitted in Arrowhead Stadium are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12." Official Chiefs branded tote bags are available through club merchandise outlets or at shop.kcchiefs.com, or a one-gallon clear zip-seal bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags that do not exceed 4.5" x 6.5", with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
WiFi and Chiefs Mobile App
- Chiefs fans will have access to Wi-Fi inside the stadium under the name "Arrowhead Wi-Fi"
- A fully integrated mobile experience is also available through the Chiefs Mobile App. This app can be downloaded through Apple's App Store or Google Play Market for Android devices. More info here.
- Sprint is providing mobile device charging stations around Arrowhead for fans to stop by and charge their mobile devices. Check with the nearest Fans First Booth presented by Sprint to find the closest charging station to your seats.
If you won't be at Arrowhead Stadium for the game, be sure to tune in to KCTV5 for the full broadcast. For more information on how to watch and listen, click here.