The Kansas City Chiefs fell to the Tennessee Titans, 19-17, on Sunday.
Here's how they rank according to the experts headed into the final two weeks of the regular season:
AVERAGE POWER RANKINGS POSITION: 6.4
- NFL.com's Elliot Harrison has the Chiefs at No. 6, down three ranks from last week.
Harrison has the Raiders at No. 3, the Broncos at No. 15 and the Chargers at No. 25.
- CBS Sports' Pete Prisco has the Chiefs at No. 8, down five ranks from last week.
"In their past three home games, they've lost two. That's weird for the Chiefs with Denver coming to town."
- Bleacher Report's Chris Simms has the Chiefs at No. 7, down four ranks from last week.
- ESPN has the Chiefs at No. 6, down three ranks from last week.
"The Chiefs have lost only four times this season, and in three of those losses they allowed exactly 19 points. When the offense shows, the Chief are hard to beat. A win Sunday against the Broncos will clinch a playoff berth for the second straight season."
- Yahoo Sports' Frank Schwab has the Chiefs at No. 5, down two ranks from last week.