With current weather conditions in Kansas City, here are some points to know if you're headed out to Arrowhead Stadium:
· We expect the heaviest part of the weather system to move through the area around Arrowhead Stadium at approximately 5:30 p.m.
· This system will bring very high winds – upwards of 50 miles per hour – in addition to a quarter-inch up to a half-inch of rain.
· It doesn't appear that this system will last very long.
· We suggest that fans who are already at the Truman Sports Complex remain in your vehicles while the storm system passes.
· Stadium gates will still open at 6 p.m., but we suggest fans only go to the gates once the storm clears.
· For fans who are traveling to the stadium during the storm, expect high winds and heavy rain for a short time. Expect delays on the highways and at the gates during the storm system.