The Chiefs are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for their fans, both inside Arrowhead Stadium and throughout our parking areas. When attending an event at Arrowhead Stadium, all fans should be aware of and comply with the Fan Code of Conduct.
Stadium and parking lot staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where all event patrons can enjoy the event. Guests attending events are required to refrain from the following behaviors:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment.
- Offensive language or obscene gestures, to include the use of such language or gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
- Interference with the progress of the event, going onto the field or throwing objects onto the field.
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel.
- Verbal or physical harassment of other guests.
- Smoking, except in designated areas.
- Obscene or indecent clothing or signs.
- Behavior that detracts from the day-of-event enjoyment of fellow guests.
- Attempting to sit in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat.
- Conduct that endangers spectators or participants.
- Selling items or tickets in-stadium or within the Truman Sports Complex.
Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons using their tickets. Please respect the rights of others. We thank you for adhering to the provisions of the Fan Code of Conduct.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Fan Experience on gameday beginning 4 hours prior to kickoff via one of the following mediums:
- Phone: 816.920.4237
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fans First Booth (Lower & Upper Levels) or Concierge Desk (CommunityAmerica Club Level)
- Text: “CHIEFS”YOUR LOCATION AND ISSUES to 69050. Standard SMS rates apply.
Fan Experience is reachable on non-gamedays during normal business hours which are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If you see something suspicious in or around Arrowhead Stadium, inform the nearest police office or security representative. If you would like to remain anonymous, you may text “CHIEFS”YOUR LOCATION AND ISSUES to 69050. Standard SMS rates apply. Fans can text four hours prior to the start of the event, during the event and 30 minutes post event.