The Kansas City Chiefs are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for their fans, both inside GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium and throughout the Truman Sports Complex (including all parking areas). When attending an event at or around GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium, all fans should be aware of and comply with this Fan Code of Conduct.
Stadium and parking lot staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where all event patrons can enjoy the event. Guests attending events are required to refrain from the following behaviors:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, threatening, or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment.
- Foul, abusive, offensive, or obscene gestures, language, or clothing, to include the use of such language or gestures: (1) concerning a person's race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin, or (2) to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
- Interference with the progress of the event, going onto the field, or throwing any object onto the field.
- Failing to follow instructions of GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium personnel.
- Verbal or physical harassment of all fans.
- Smoking of any kind (including vaping).
- Spitting of any kind (tobacco, sunflower seeds, etc.).
- Bringing prohibited items into GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium or the parking areas.
- Failing to retain and present your ticket if requested by GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium personnel.
- Wearing obscene or indecent clothing or displaying obscene or indecent signs.
- Behavior that detracts from the enjoyment of fellow guests.
- Attempting to sit in a location other than the guest's ticketed seat.
- Conduct that endangers spectators or participants.
- Selling items or tickets in-stadium or within the Truman Sports Complex.
- Unreasonably obstructing the view of other patrons.
- Failing to comply with stadium policies.
- Any conduct deemed inappropriate or dangerous to fans, participants, officials, or stadium staff.
- Conduct that results in damage to the stadium or other personal property.
Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and any persons using their tickets. If a guest violates the Fan Code of Conduct and fails to identify themselves to stadium staff, the fan is subject to penalty, including being barred. The ticketholder of record may be subject to disciplinary measures, including ticket suspension. Please respect the rights of others.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Fan Experience on gameday beginning 4 hours prior to kickoff:
- Call or Text: Location and Issue to 816.920.4237 Standard SMS rates apply.
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit: Fans First Booth (Lower & Upper Levels) or Concierge Desk (CommunityAmerica Club Level)
Fan Experience is reachable on non-gameday during normal business hours which are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
If you see something suspicious in or around GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium, inform the nearest police officer or security representative. If you would like to remain anonymous, you may text the location and description of issue to 816.920.4237. Standard SMS rates apply.
The website version of the Fan Code of Conduct is the most current and always governs, regardless of what may be printed on paper or on a sign.