The Kansas City Chiefs are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for their fans, both inside Arrowhead Stadium and throughout the Truman Sports Complex (including all parking areas). When attending an event at or around Arrowhead Stadium, all fans should be aware of and comply with this Fan Code of Conduct.
Stadium and parking lot staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where all event patrons can enjoy the event. Guests attending events are required to refrain from the following behaviors:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment.
- Offensive or obscene language, gestures, clothing, banners or signs including the use of language or gestures: (1) concerning a person's race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/ expression or national origin, or (2) to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault. This includes headdresses and face paint styled in a way that references or appropriates American Indian cultures and traditions.
- Interference with the progress of the event, going onto the field, or throwing any object onto the field.
- Failing to follow instructions of Arrowhead Stadium personnel.
- Verbal or physical harassment.
- Smoking of any kind (including vaping).
- Spitting of any kind (tobacco, sunflower seeds, etc.)
- Bringing prohibited items into Arrowhead Stadium or the parking areas.
- Failing to retain and present your ticket if requested by Arrowhead Stadium personnel.
- Behavior that detracts from the enjoyment of fellow guests.
- Attempting to sit in a location other than the guest's ticketed seat.
- Conduct that endangers spectators or participants.
- Selling items or tickets in-stadium or within the Truman Sports Complex.
- Unreasonably obstructing the view of other patrons.
- Failing to comply with stadium policies, including policies requiring face coverings and requirements to maintain physical distancing.
Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and any persons using their tickets. Please respect the rights of others. We thank you for adhering to the provisions of this Fan Code of Conduct.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Fan Experience on gameday beginning 4 hours prior to kickoff via one of the following mediums:
Fans First Booth (Lower & &Upper Levels) or Concierge Desk (CommunityAmerica Club Level)
Text: "CHIEFS" YOUR LOCATION AND ISSUE to 69050. Standard SMS rates apply.
Fan Experience is reachable on non-gameday during normal business hours which are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
If you see something suspicious in or around Arrowhead Stadium, inform the nearest police officer or security representative. If you would like to remain anonymous, you may text the word "CHIEFS" followed by the location and description of the issue to 69050. Standard SMS rates apply.
The website version of the Fan Code of Conduct is the most current and always governs, regardless of what may be printed on paper or on a sign.