Appearance Requests | Kansas City Chiefs - Chiefs.com
The Chiefs display a tradition of service unparalleled in the region. One way the organization supports these efforts is through Chiefs Community Caring Team visits. The Chiefs Community Caring Team, led by the entire Hunt Family, includes members from the Chiefs organization who participate in community outreach efforts throughout the year. It consists not only of Chiefs players and position groups but also the Chiefs Rookie Club, Chiefs Women's Organization, KC Wolf, Chiefs Cheerleaders, Chiefs Ambassadors, other Chiefs Legends, Chiefs Red Coaters and all Chiefs staff members.
The Kansas City Chiefs are asked to attend hundreds of worthwhile charitable events each year. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible within the states of Kansas and Missouri. Due to the number of requests the Chiefs receive on a monthly basis, we are unable to honor other out-of-state appearance requests.
In order for your organization to be considered for an appearance, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- All appearance requests must be submitted online. Click here to access the Kansas City Chiefs Appearance Request Form. Written or phone requests are not accepted.
- Your request must be submitted via the online appearance form and must be received at least six (6) weeks in advance of the charitable event date.
- Your organization's fundraising event must be benefiting a non-profit organization located in the state of Kansas or Missouri.
- Your non-profit organization must have 501(c)3 tax exempt status. You must enter your organization's valid Tax Exempt ID number on the online form in order for your request to be considered. If you are a business sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the benefiting charity to either complete the donation request form or to provide you with the valid Tax Exempt ID number.
- The online appearance form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Your organization must not have received an appearance from the Chiefs during the current calendar year. An organization is eligible to receive only one appearance per year.
- It is recommended that your event not be centered on the anticipation of receiving a Chiefs appearance. Rather, a Chiefs appearance should be a complimentary element to your event.
Due to the large volume of requests received on a monthly basis, there are no exceptions to the above guidelines. Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee that your organization will receive an appearance. No phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest in the Kansas City Chiefs as a contributor. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.