The Kansas City Chiefs and General Manager Brett Veach finalized the club's 2022 personnel staff on Wednesday (listed alphabetically):
- Madison Aponte – Player Personnel Assistant
- Mike Borgonzi – Assistant General Manager
- Mike Bradway – Senior Director of Player Personnel
- Greg Castillo – West Regional Scout
- Will Christopherson – NFS Scout
- Cade Ciarrocca – Training Camp Player Personnel Intern
- Willie Davis – Senior Personnel Executive
- Terry Delp – Senior College Scouting Executive
- David Hinson – Co-Director of College Scouting
- Jonathan Howard – National Scout
- Chandler Jones – Training Camp Player Personnel Intern
- Cassidy Kaminski – Northeast Area Scout
- Jason Lamb – Southwest Regional Scout
- Anthony McGee – Player Personnel Assistant
- Jalen Myrick – College and Pro Scout
- Ryne Nutt – Director of Player Personnel / College Scouting
- Leesa Rockhold – Norma Hunt Training Camp Fellowship Intern
- Chris Shea – Vice President of Football Operations / Team Counsel
- Janae Simmonds – Norma Hunt Training Camp Fellowship Intern
- Brian Smith – Training Camp Player Personnel Intern
- Pat Sperduto – Co-Director of College Scouting
- Kunal Tanna – Assistant to the General Manager
- Tim Terry – Director of Player Personnel / Pro Scouting
- Brandt Tilis – Vice President of Football Operations
- Jack Wolov – Football Administration Coordinator
Madison Aponte enters her first season in the NFL as Player Personnel Assistant after originally serving as one of the inaugural Norma Hunt Fellowship Player Personnel Interns for Kansas City during the club's 2021 training camp. In addition to her training camp internship, Aponte assisted the club during the 2022 NFL Combine in Indianapolis. Aponte attended Penn State University where she spent four years with the football program (2019-22) in various recruiting roles. Her first experience in the NFL came in the summer of 2017 with an experienceship with the player personnel department for the Atlanta Falcons. Aponte earned a bachelor's degree in communications from Penn State University.
Will Christopherson joins the club in 2022 as an NFS Scout. Christopherson spent the previous eight seasons working in football player personnel at the collegiate level. He has served as the Director of Player Personnel Operations for the University of Maryland (2019-21), the Assistant Director of Player Personnel at North Carolina State (2017-18), a Scouting Specialist at the University of Alabama (2016), and a Recruiting Assistant at the University of Minnesota (2014-15). Prior to transitioning to personnel, he coached running backs at St. Mary's High School in Stockton, Calif., and Rochester Community and Technical College in Rochester, Minn. Christopherson played at RCTC prior to earning a bachelor's degree in communications from the University of Minnesota.
Jonathan Howard joins the Chiefs in 2022 as National Scout. Howard enters his 10th NFL season, most recently spending the 2021 season as a College Scout for the Carolina Panthers where he was responsible for scouting and evaluating college prospects from the West Coast region. Prior to joining the Panthers, Howard spent eight years (2013-20) in the player personnel department for the New England Patriots, including his final six as a College Scout (2015-20), covering the Northeast (2015) and the West Coast (2016-20) after a two-year stint as the club's Scouting Assistant (2013-14). During the 2012-13 college football season, he served as a volunteer defensive and recruiting assistant at UMass while he received his master's degree in sport management. He played safety and linebacker at Washington University in St. Louis (2008-11), earning a bachelor's degree in economics and strategy, as well as marketing.
Jack Wolov enters his first season with the Chiefs in 2022 as the Football Administration Coordinator. Wolov most recently served as a Salary Cap and Contracts Intern for the Athletes First sports agency. Wolov enters his fifth NFL season following football operations internships with the Miami Dolphins from 2016-18 and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2019. Wolov also served as a developer and content creator for the 33rd Team website in 2020-21. Wolov earned a bachelor's degree in finance with a minor in business law from Penn State University.
Additionally, Leesa Rockhold and Janae Simmonds join the club as the 2022 participants in the Norma Hunt Training Camp Fellowship Program. Named after the matriarch of the team and the only known woman to attend all 56 Super Bowls, the fellowship opportunity is part of the Chiefs commitment to diversity and inclusion. The positions will actively expand NFL front office career opportunities for women by annually hiring female candidates into the club's personnel department. The Norma Hunt Training Camp Fellowship Program will include exposure in pro and college scouting, free agent tryouts, salary cap and contracts, team operations, player engagement and other departments within football operations.
Also joining the Chiefs Personnel Department as training camp interns in 2022 are Cade Ciarrocca, Chandler Jones and Brian Smith. They will provide support for the clubs' scouting and roster management operations during training camp and the preseason.