|3||08/26/2022||Packers||W 17 - 10|
|2||08/20/2022||Commanders||W 24 - 14|
|1||08/13/2022||@Bears||L 14 - 19||1||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|4||10/03/2022||@Buccaneers||W 41 - 31||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||1|
|3||09/25/2022||@Colts||L 17 - 20||2||0||1||0||0||0||0|
|2||09/16/2022||Chargers||W 27 - 24||3||2||0||2||0||1||0|
|1||09/11/2022||@Cardinals||W 44 - 21||1||1||0||0||0||1||1|
- Seventh-year defensive tackle enters his seventh NFL season with the Chiefs in 2022.
- Selected in the second-round of the 2016 NFL Draft by the Chiefs.
- Led the team in sacks with 9.0 sacks for the fourth consecutive season.
- Established a single-game career-high with 3.5 sacks (-20.0 yards) of Dallas QB Dak Prescott in Week 11 (11/21/21), including sacks on back-to-back plays in the second quarter with a forced fumble on the second of the two sacks. In addition to a single-game career-high, it marks the club's first time having a player record 3.5 or more sacks in a game since OLB Dee Ford recorded 3.5 sacks at Indianapolis on Oct. 30, 2016. It ties for the ninth-best single-game sack performance in team history. For Jones, it marks his 11th-career multi-sack performance and his first multi-sack game since recording 2.0 sacks vs. Cleveland (9/12/21) to open the 2021 season. Jones owns a team-high 6.5 sacks (-45.0 yards) for the 2021 season and has tallied 47.0 career sacks (-331.0 yards) for his career. He passed DE Eric Hicks (44.5) for the seventh-most sacks in franchise history. He needs 2.0 more sacks to move past DE Art Still (48.5) for sixth.
- Has recorded 49.5 sacks since entering the league in 2016, the second most in the NFL among DTs.
- In 2020, registered 7.5 sacks to lead the Chiefs defense for the third consecutive season.
- In Week 14 of the 2020 season in Miami, Jones sacked Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa for a loss of six yards in the end zone, recording his first-career safety.
- In 2019, registered 9.0 sacks to lead the Chiefs defense for the second consecutive season.
- After being inactive for three games due to injury in Weeks 6-8, returned and logged at least 1.0 sack in six of the last eight games of the 2019 season.
- In 2018, he recorded at least one sack in 11 consecutive games becoming the first player to do so in NFL history.
- Logged a career-high 15.5 sacks during the 2018 season, leading the Chiefs defense and ranking third in the NFL.
- Logged first interception of the 2018 season, second of his career, and first career touchdown in Week 5 vs. Jacksonville (10/7/18).
- Recorded a single-game and then career- and season-high 3.0 sacks of Carson Wentz vs. Philadelphia on September 17, 2017. His 3.0 sacks were the most by a Chiefs player since LB Justin Houston recorded 3.0 sacks at Denver on November 27, 2016.
- Named AFC Defensive Player of the Week for Week 11.
- Selected to 2021 Pro Bowl, his third consecutive nomination.
- Selected to his second-consecutive Pro Bowl and second-consecutive PFWA All-AFC team, as well as the AP All-Pro second team for the second time (2018) following the 2020 season.
- Selected to the Pro Bowl and named to the PFWA All-AFC team following the 2019 season.
- Named 2018 AFC Player of the Month for November, after tallying a league-leading 5.0 sacks in three November games and his six tackles-for-loss matched the league-lead.
- Was named the AFC Defensive Player of the Week during the 2017 season following his Week 2 performance where he recorded four tackles, 3.0 sacks, two forced fumbles and his first-career interception.
- Was voted to the 2016 All-Rookie team by the Pro Football Writers of America (PFWA) following his rookie season campaign that was comprised of 28 tackles, 2.0 sacks, four passes defensed and four tackles for loss for the Chiefs defense.
Re-Signed with Kansas City (7/15/20) ... Originally entered the NFL as the Chiefs second round (37th overall) pick of the 2016 NFL Draft.