This ticket is a revocable license that only grants a one-time entry into the Kansas City Chiefs Football Club, Inc.'s (the "Club") training camp and related activities and events (the "Event") held at or near the Missouri Western State University ("University") campus or such other location determined by the Club (the "Premises"), for the specified training camp date. The person seeking entry pursuant to this license, and any accompanying minors (collectively, the "Holder"), agrees that this ticket license is subject to these terms and conditions, including the below Release, Liability Waiver and Indemnity Agreement, ("Terms") and by acceptance or use or both of this ticket for the Event, Holder is deemed to have read the Terms and agreed to be bound by them. Failure to comply with any of these Terms shall result in forfeiture of this license and all rights arising hereunder without refund, and shall entitle the National Football League ("NFL") and/or the Club (individually or collectively, "Management") to pursue all remedies available by law. Admission may be refused or revoked and Holder may be ejected in Management's sole discretion at any time.
ALL TICKET SALES OR GRANTS ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY if admission is refused or revoked, capacity limitations result in ticket cancellation, or the Event is cancelled and not rescheduled for any reason, is a refund of up to the face value, if any, of the ticket set by Management (the "Face Value") and actually paid by Holder. If no face value is set by Management, the "Face Value" shall be deemed to be $0.00. Management's liability for any breach of any term of these Terms shall not exceed the Face Value. IN NO EVENT SHALL MANAGEMENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AMOUNT PAID IN EXCESS OF THE FACE VALUE FOR THE TICKET.
Management may refuse admission to or eject Holder in Management's sole discretion. If Management refuses admission to or ejects Holder because Holder's conduct, in Management's sole discretion, violates these Terms, any applicable code of conduct, or is otherwise disorderly (or complicit in such conduct), Holder will not be entitled to any refund or remedy. Management may make modifications to any such code of conduct at any time and on one or more occasions.
THE DATE AND TIME OF THE EVENT (AND THE OPENING OF THE GATES) ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY MANAGEMENT IN THEIR SOLE DISCRETION OR AS A RESULT OF EVENTS BEYOND THEIR CONTROL, AND NO SUCH CHANGE SHALL ENTITLE HOLDER TO A REFUND OR OTHER REMEDY IF HOLDER CANNOT ATTEND OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON. Holder may be relocated to an alternative location at the Event in the sole discretion of the Club, and no such relocation shall entitle Holder to a refund or any other remedy if Holder is relocated to a location at the Event of reasonably comparable Face Value.
Consent to Receive Text Messages. Holder agrees that Club or a third party on behalf of Club may send you text (SMS) messages relating to the Event to Holder's phone number provided to Club, including through the use of automated dialer technology. To opt out, Holder must either (i) email email@example.com with subject line "Text Message Opt Out" and include the phone number within the body of the email; or (ii) comply with any opt-out instructions provided to Holder from or on behalf of Club via text message from time to time.
Holder must comply with the Club's security policies and other security policies related to the Event, including Management's Prohibited/Permitted Items (https://www.chiefs.com/stadium/prohibitedpermitteditems), the Club's Fan Code of Conduct (www.chiefs.com/stadium/fancodeofconduct), and any health and safety policies, assessments, or requirements which may be instituted by the Club from time to time. Holder and Holder's belongings may be searched or assessed prior to or upon entry to the Event or at any time thereafter. Prohibited items may be confiscated and/or Holder may be denied admission or have his or her admission revoked at any time while at the Event, at the Premises or its environs, and/or at other security checkpoints at the sole discretion of Management. Holder hereby consents to such searches and assessments and waives all claims relating to them. If Holder does not permit such searches or assessments, Holder acknowledges that Management has the right to deny entry or to eject Holder from the Event without refund. Management reserves the right to deny admission to or eject any person who Management determines, in its sole discretion, poses a risk to the health and safety of other attendees and/or whose conduct violates these Terms or any Management policies or codes, or is otherwise disorderly (or complicit in such conduct), without refund.
Holder acknowledges the following: (1) there is an inherent risk of exposure to communicable diseases, viruses, bacteria, and illnesses including COVID-19 (collectively, "Diseases") in any place where people are present; (2) Holder may be exposed to Diseases at, near and around the Premises and its environs; (3) Management cannot and does not claim to protect Holder from exposure to or transmission of a Disease; (4) Holder is not knowingly carrying or infected with COVID-19 and has no symptoms consistent with COVID-19; (5) Management may require the Holder to wear a CDC-compliant protective mask (or take other action that Management deems reasonably appropriate to help slow or stop the spread of Disease and/or that is recommended or required by any governing body or organization) while at the Premises and its environs; (6) social distancing may or may not be required at the Premises and its environs; (7) Management may, at any time and in its sole discretion or in consultation with governmental or health authorities, modify, impose or eliminate any recommendations and requirements related, directly or indirectly, to matters involving Disease exposure at the Premises and its environs; and (8) any action taken by Management to reduce potential exposure to Disease may, for a variety of reasons, not be successful.
HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS relating to the Event, any activities, including amusement activities, occurring at or near the Event (the "Event Activities") the Premises and its environs, or, if expressly permitted by Management, being on the field at the Event, including the risk of personal injury (including death), sickness, including the risk of exposure to Diseases or the causes thereof, or lost, stolen or damaged property, whether occurring before, during, or after the Event, however caused, whether arising out of the negligence of the Management Parties (defined below) or otherwise, and Holder hereby waives all claims and potential claims relating to such risks, hazards and dangers. Holder covenants not to bring any such claims against the Management Parties. Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, destroyed, duplicated or counterfeit tickets and may refuse to honor such tickets. Further, this ticket may not be used for, or in connection with, any form of commercial or trade purposes including, but not limited to, any advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes, giveaways, gambling or gaming activities, without the express written consent of the Club and the NFL. Use of this ticket in violation of any law is strictly prohibited. NOVEL CORONAVIRUS SARS-COV-2 (TOGETHER WITH ANY VARIATION THEREOF, "COVID-19") IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH. THE CDC ADVISES THAT SENIOR CITIZENS AND THOSE WITH UNDERLYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS ARE ESPECIALLY VULNERABLE. AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. BY ENTERING THE EVENT AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS, HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19.
On behalf of Holder and Holder's heirs, assigns, executors, administrators, next of kin, anyone attending the Event with Holder (which persons Holder represents have authorized Holder to act on their behalf for purposes of the release herein) and other persons acting or purporting to act on Holder's or their behalf, Holder hereby releases, waives, and discharges (i) Management, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., the NFL's member clubs and each of their respective direct and indirect affiliates, administrators, designees, licensors, agents, owners, officials, directors, employees, contractors (and their employees) and other personnel, (ii) the direct and indirect owners, lessees and sublessees of the Premises, and related grounds (including parking areas and entry gates), including, without limitation, the University, (iii) all third parties performing services at the Event and all of their past, present and future predecessors, successors, assigns, affiliates, and related entities, and (iv) all of the direct and indirect owners, shareholders, officers, directors, trustees, elected officials, employees, volunteers, agents, consultants, contractors, representatives, sponsors, insurers, parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, members, and managers of the person and entities referenced in subsections (i), (ii), and (iii) (collectively, the "Management Parties") from any claims (whether alleged, adjudicated or otherwise and including third party claims and claims between the parties), losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, actions, judgments, costs, and expenses of whatever kind (including attorneys' fees), now known or hereafter known, whether arising, directly or indirectly, out of the action, inaction, or negligence of the Management Parties or any other third-party or otherwise, including, but not limited to, (1) Holder's exposure to or transmission of any Disease, (2) Holder's entry into, or presence within or around, the Event (including all risks related thereto, and including without limitation in parking areas or entry gates) or compliance with any protocols applicable to the Event, (3) Holder's participation in any of the Event Activities, or (4) any interaction between Holder and any personnel of any of the Management Parties present at the Event (collectively, "Claims"). Holder covenants not to bring any such Claims against the Management Parties.
Holder shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Management Parties from and against all Claims to the extent attributable to Holder's negligence, fault or misconduct while in or around the Event or its environs.
Fan Health Promise
Holder agrees on behalf of Holder, and anyone for whom Holder obtains a ticket, that Holder and each such individual, will not attend the Event: if (a) they have tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the date of the Event; or (b) unless they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (as defined by the CDC), any one or more of the following is true on the day of such Event:
(1) Within the prior 14 days, they have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19 or are subject to a federal or local travel or quarantine advisory due to COVID-19; and
(2) Within the prior 48 hours, they have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., fever of 100.4⁰F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, or any other symptoms identified by the CDC) (anyone who is fully vaccinated but experiences any of the above symptoms within 48 hours before the Event should nevertheless consult a healthcare provider and get tested for COVID-19 before attending the Event).
Holder agrees not to create, transmit, display, distribute, exploit, misappropriate or sell (or aid in such activity) (1) in any form, any description or account (whether text, data or visual, and including, without limitation, play-by-play data) of the Event or related events (collectively, the "Descriptive Data") for any commercial or non-personal purpose; (2) any photographs, images, videos, audio or other form of display or public performance or reproduction of any portion of the Event or related events (the "Works") for any commercial or non-personal purpose; or (3) livestreams of any portion of the Event or related events (the "Livestreams"). Notwithstanding the foregoing, Holder agrees that by causing this ticket to be scanned or received upon entry to the Event, Holder shall be deemed to have signed this ticket and granted the NFL an exclusive worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensable, royalty-free license to all rights associated with the Works, the Livestreams, and, to the extent permitted by law, the Descriptive Data. Holder also grants irrevocable permission to the NFL, the Club and their respective sponsors, licensees, advertisers, broadcasters, designees, partners and agents to use, publish, distribute, edit, modify and/or alter Holder's image, likeness, voice, actions and statements in any medium including, without limitation, any audio, video, film, photographs, social media, exhibition, transmission, publication or reproduction of the Event for any purpose without further authorization or compensation, and waives all claims and potential claims relating to such use unless prohibited by law.
Within the Event or while at the Premises or its environs, Holder may not wear any attire or bring with them any objects that, Management may determine in its sole discretion: (i) are or could be viewed as obscene, vulgar, or offensive; (ii) have the potential to be defamatory or derogatory to others; or (iii) could potentially obstruct the view or experience of other ticket holders, such as large or tall hats, costumes, or other props (collectively, "Prohibited Materials"). Holder acknowledges and agrees that Management may require Holder to remove any Prohibited Materials and if Holder refuses, Management will deny admission to Holder or eject Holder without refund.
Use, operation, deployment, or monitoring of any aerial vehicle, including but not limited to any fixed wing, rotoaircraft, drone, rocket, powered balloons, ultralights, or model aircraft, regardless of whether controlled by line of sight, radio frequency, tethers, or any other means, is prohibited at any time at or near the Event or its environs. Violators may be subject to prosecution and fines for violations of Federal Aviation Administration regulated airspace restrictions and violations of other applicable law. Any recording, photograph, video, or other content related to an event at the Premises obtained through the use of such aerial vehicles is prohibited and is subject to confiscation.
You may have access to Wi-Fi services while using the ticket. Such access and use is subject to and limited by any Wireless Internet Terms and Conditions that Management or the University may deem applicable.
These Terms shall be governed exclusively by the provisions hereof and by the laws of the state of Missouri and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by such laws, without giving effect to any choice of laws or conflict of law rules (whether of Missouri or any other jurisdiction) which would limit the application of the laws or of the jurisdiction of the laws of the state of Missouri.
ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE LICENSE GRANTED BY CLUB TO HOLDER HEREUNDER, THESE TERMS, OR HOLDER'S ATTENDANCE AT THE EVENT (EACH A "DISPUTE") SHALL BE SETTLED BY ARBITRATION IN KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS CONSUMER ARBITRATION RULES. HOLDER HEREBY IRREVOCABLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT THAT HOLDER MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY REGARDING ANY DISPUTE. HOLDER UNDERSTANDS THAT THIS CONTRACT CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION CLAUSE THAT MANAGEMENT OR HOLDER MAY ENFORCE. IN ADDITION TO OTHER WAIVERS CONTINUED HEREIN, HOLDER HEREBY IRREVOCABLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT THAT HOLDER MAY HAVE TO A SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES AWARD. ANY ARBITRATION AWARD SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES AND ATTORNEYS' FEES. HOLDER HEREBY IRREVOCABLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT THAT HOLDER MAY HAVE TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ARBITRATION. HOLDER'S DISPUTE SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY AND SHALL NOT BE CONSOLIDATED WITH ANY OTHER CLAIM OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY. HOLDER AGREES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HOLDER MUST INITIATE ANY DISPUTE BY FILING A PROPER DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION WITHIN ONE YEAR OF THE DATE OF HOLDER'S RELEVANT TICKET AND THAT HOLDER CAN BRING NO DISPUTE AFTER THAT TIME. JUDGMENT ON THE AWARD RENDERED BY THE ARBITRATOR(S) MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION. JURISDICTION FOR ANY APPEAL OF AN ARBITRATION AWARD IS APPROPRIATE ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE WESTERN DISTRICT OF MISSOURI. HOLDER AGREES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ANY DISPUTE, INCLUDING THE FACT AND OUTCOME OF ARBITRATION, IS STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. HOLDER ALSO AGREES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ANY ARBITRATOR MUST AGREE TO THE SAME STRICT CONFIDENTIALITY. HOLDER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT MANAGEMENT WOULD NOT ADMIT HOLDER INTO THE EVENT ABSENT HOLDER'S AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE AND WAIVER OF HOLDER'S RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY.
These Terms, and all parts hereof, are separable, severable and divisible in all respects, and the unenforceability of any specific provision of these Terms or part hereof shall not affect the validity of any other provisions or part hereof. In the event that any provision of these Terms or part thereof is determined by a court to be unenforceable or invalid under applicable law, including, but not limited to, a determination that any provision herein is excessively broad as to time, duration, scope, activity or subject, then such court shall either reform said provision or part thereof so that it shall be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law or construe these Terms in all respects as if said provision or part thereof had been omitted. The failure by Management to enforce any one or more terms of these Terms, or any policies or regulations of Management's, shall not serve as a waiver with respect to any such terms, conditions, policies or regulations for any future cases or other Events. Nothing contained herein shall be construed to create any duty or obligation of Management to create, enforce, guarantee, or monitor any regulations, policies, procedures, or situations related to the Event or Holder's use of its ticket at the Event.
Event tickets are subject to sales tax, unless exempt by operation of law.
THE HOLDER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE HOLDER HAS READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL OF THE TERMS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THAT THE HOLDER IS VOLUNTARILY GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE THE MANAGEMENT PARTIES.
RELEASE, LIABILITY WAIVER AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
(Training Camp 2021)
In exchange for admission of the adult ticket holder (the "Holder") and/or minor child(ren) accompanying the Holder (collectively, the "Minor Child") into the Kansas City Chiefs Football Club, Inc.'s (the "Club") Training Camp (the "Event") on the Missouri Western State University (the "University") campus and its environs (the "Premises"), and in exchange for being allowed to use the amusement activities on the Premises, the Holder, on his/her own behalf and/or on behalf of any Minor Child, hereby accepts and agrees to the terms and conditions of this Release, Liability Waiver and Indemnity Agreement ("Agreement"). Admission to the Event is granted in accordance with and subject to the above referenced "Kansas City Chiefs Training Camp Ticket Terms & Conditions". This Agreement has been prepared as a legally binding agreement where the Holder waives certain rights.
HOLDER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT (A) HOLDER'S ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE OR CHECKBOX ACCEPTANCE TO THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR (B) ENTRY INTO THE EVENT EVIDENCES THAT HOLDER AGREES TO AND ACCEPTS THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. DO NOT INDICATE THAT YOU ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT (BY ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE, CHECKBOX, USE OF A TICKET TO ENTER THE EVENT, OR OTHERWISE) IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ITS TERMS.
- The Holder acknowledges that the Event and the activities associated with the Event (including play and amusement areas, including the Kids Zone, a rock climbing wall, inflatable games, and football skills area, at or near the Event) (collectively "Event Activities") are inherently dangerous and involve risk and danger of death, bodily injury or property damage. The Holder further acknowledges that the Holder has been fully informed of the inherent risks applicable to all of the Event Activities including but not limited to, (a) operator error; (b) equipment failure; and (c) changing condition of the equipment. The Holder, on his/her own behalf and on behalf of a Minor Child, assumes all risks, dangers or other consequences occurring before, during or after the Event and Event Activities, including all risks, dangers or other consequences caused by the negligence or fault of any entity or person released in Section 2 of this Agreement. The Holder agrees to abide by, and to cause the Minor Child to abide by, all instructions concerning the Event Activities and access to the Premises. The Holder represents that the Holder and Minor Child are physically and mentally able to participate in all Event Activities in which he/she/they participate and that none of the entities and persons released in this Agreement are responsible for ascertaining the Holder's physical or mental fitness or abilities. The Holder represents that the Holder has adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage that the Holder or the Minor Child may suffer. Access to the Premises constitutes a revocable license that is non-transferable and may be revoked at any time with or without cause.
- The Holder, on his/her own behalf and on behalf of a Minor Child and their respective heirs assigns, guardians, administrators, executors and legal representatives, hereby releases, waives, discharges, covenants not to sue, and will fully and completely indemnify the Club, Arrowhead Events, LLC ("AEL"), the University, [Dyno Holdings, LLC d/b/a IBEX ("IBEX"),] the National Football League and all of their past, present or future predecessors, successors, assigns, affiliates, related entities and their owners, officers, directors, trustees, elected officials, employees, volunteers, agents, consultants, contractors, representatives, sponsors, and insurers (collectively, the "Other Released Parties"), (a) from any loss or damage occurring before, during or after the Event, including all loss or damage caused by the negligence or fault of the Club or the Other Released Parties, and (b) any loss or damage incurred by the Club or the Other Released Parties directly or indirectly related to a breach of Section 4 below.
- The Holder irrevocably and perpetually grants to the Club, the University, the NFL, [IBEX] and its licensees a worldwide license to use, publish, reproduce, create derivative works of, and publicly display any images or likenesses taken or captured of the Holder and/or the Minor Child while in or near the Event (collectively, the "Images"), in any form, media or content that now or hereafter exists, for any commercial or non-commercial purposes, and waives any compensation for any use of such Images. The Holder releases the Club, the University, the NFL, [IBEX,] and any of their licensees and waives any claims, demands, damages, losses, liabilities and causes of action arising from the conducting of any of the above authorized uses of the Images, including, without limitation, any claims for defamation, libel, invasion of privacy, publicity, personality, or exploitation of the name or likeness.
- THE HOLDER REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT THEY ARE THE MINOR CHILD'S PARENT, GUARDIAN, OR ARE AUTHORIZED TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF THE MINOR CHILD BY THE MINOR CHILD'S PARENT OR GUARDIAN AND AGREE THAT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BIND THE HOLDER, THE MINOR CHILD AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES, HEIRS, AND ASSIGNS.
- The Holder shall refrain, and shall cause the Minor Child to refrain, from any disorderly conduct; and/or the use of any profanity. The Holder agrees not to bring any food, alcoholic beverages or tobacco products into in the area where the Event Activities will be conducted (the "Restricted Areas"). The Holder agrees not to take or create any photographs, videos, livestreams or other accounts or descriptions, whether data, textual or visual ("Works"), while being provided access to the Restricted Areas except that the Holder may create a reasonable number of Works for personal non-commercial use, provided that no such Works shall be sold, licensed, or otherwise transferred in exchange for money or value. Transmission or other distribution by, to, or for any commercial enterprise, and any public performance or display, direct or indirect, are also strictly prohibited.
- The Holder acknowledges, and agrees that the Holder and his/her belongings may be searched and prohibited items confiscated. The Holder consents to such search and waives any claims that the Holder might have against the Club or Other Released Parties in connection therewith.
- The Holder acknowledges and agrees in the event of the Holder's or Minor Child's failure to comply with any provision of this Agreement, the Holder will be subject to immediate removal from the Event and revocation of any future access.
- The Holder agrees that this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri and the Agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by such laws. The Holder waives any defense to this Agreement that in any manner may affect the enforceability of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, the balance of the Agreement shall continue to remain in full force and this Agreement shall be reformed to replace such invalid provision or parts thereof with a valid provision which comes as close as possible to expressing the intent of the invalid provision.
- The Holder, on behalf of any Minor Child, acknowledges and agrees that the Holder's acceptance of this Agreement is a material inducement to the Club, University, NFL and [IBEX] to permit access to the Premises or Event Activities, and that but for the Holder's execution of this Agreement, on behalf of the Holder and Minor Child, and agreement to be bound by all of the terms and conditions herein, Holder and Minor Child would not be permitted to have access to the Premises or Event Activities.
- ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (EACH A "DISPUTE") SHALL BE SETTLED BY ARBITRATION IN KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS CONSUMER ARBITRATION RULES. THE HOLDER HEREBY IRREVOCABLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT THAT THE HOLDER MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY REGARDING ANY DISPUTE. THE HOLDER UNDERSTANDS THAT THIS CONTRACT CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION CLAUSE THAT THE CLUB OR THE HOLDER MAY ENFORCE. THE HOLDER AGREES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ANY DISPUTE, INCLUDING THE FACT AND OUTCOME OF ARBITRATION, IS STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. THE HOLDER ALSO AGREES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ANY ARBITRATOR MUST AGREE TO THE SAME STRICT CONFIDENTIALITY. THE HOLDER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE CLUB WOULD NOT ADMIT THE HOLDER INTO THE EVENT ABSENT THE HOLDER'S AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE AND WAIVER OF THE HOLDER'S RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY.
- If completed electronically, you agree that your electronic signature or clicking to accept the terms of this Agreement is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this Agreement and you intend and consent to be legally bound by this Agreement's terms and conditions. Further, in the event not completed electronically, you agree that, through your use of a ticket to the Event, you intend and consent to be legally bound by this Agreement's terms and conditions.