When do the parking lots open?
Parking lots open 4.5 hours prior to kickoff and we highly recommend arriving early. The closer it gets to kickoff, the more crowded the roadways and parking lots will become.
When do the parking lots close on gameday at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium?
The parking lots close 1 hour after the end of the game.
What are the top things to know about parking at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium?
- Advance Purchase Required. Cash will not be accepted at tollbooths.
- Arrive early. Arriving early helps you beat traffic closer to game time.
- Set a game plan. Review parking information to set a plan for your arrival.
What is the cost of a parking pass and how do I purchase?
Advance parking purchase is required and no cash will be accepted at tollbooths. Ticket holders may purchase either a single game or full season pass.
Single game parking passes:
- Red Parking - $50
- Bus/RV - $130
- Single game parking passes may be purchased here.
Full season parking passes:
- Red Parking - $350
- Gold Parking - $600
- Season purchase only
- Available in limited quantities for CommunityAmerica Club Level STM's and Suite Members
- Platinum Parking - $750
- Season purchase only
- Available in limited quantities for Suite Members
- Bus/RV - $800
- Available in limited quantities
To view a map of the Truman Sports Complex, please click here
Please note that parking fees include a Jackson County Sports Authority Parking User Fee which is waived for Jackson County taxpayers who pre-purchase season parking. For more information, please click here.
How can I access my parking pass?
Parking passes are accessible via the Chiefs Mobile App. To learn more about how to access your parking pass and/or tickets please click here.
What tips do you have for using mobile parking passes and /or tickets?
Guests are encouraged to add their mobile passes to their mobile wallet for easy access on gameday.
Where can I park with my parking pass?
- Red Parking passes are designated for Red portions of Lots A, B, C, D, F, G, J, L, N and O. Grass parking is permitted in limited areas around the complex.
- Gold Parking passes are designated for Gold lots near the front of Lots B, C, D, F, G and all of lot H.
- Platinum Parking passes are lot specific for either parking in Lot M or Lot E.
- Bus/RV Parking passes are designated for Bus/RV area, which is located on Lancer Lane next to Kauffman Stadium and will continue onto the right-hand side of the road of North Dubiner Circle. This lot is parked on a first-come, first serve-basis.
|1||M||No Access||No Access||Northside of Dubiner Circle|
|3||Go to Gate 4||Go to Gate 4||C,B,A,L||No Access|
|6||Go to Gate 7||G,F,H||F,G,N,O||No Access|
|7||M,E||G,H||No Access||Northside of Dubiner Circle|
- The numbers on your parking pass are for inventory purposes only and do not designate a specific parking lot or zone. Parking is based on the color reflected on your parking pass.
- Gates and parking lots are subject to change based on traffic conditions.
- Parking lots will be filled in operational order as reflected in the grid above.
Can I choose my parking spot?
Parking lots are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Spaces closest to the stadium will be filled first and will load outwards.
What parking gate should I enter to be closest to my ticketed seat location?
Interior traffic flows in a counter-clockwise direction; therefore, the tollgate entered coupled with the type of parking pass held will determine the parking lot where vehicles will park.
Is accessible parking available?
Yes, accessible parking is available on a first come, first served basis. Guests with a valid accessible license plate or hangtag combined with a parking pass will be directed to park in an accessible parking space or the nearest parking space should an accessible space not be available. The individual to whom the accessible license plate or hang tag was issued to must be present.
What services are provided for guests needing assistance to and from the parking lots?
Mobility carts are available to transport fans needing assistance within the Truman Sports Complex. Carts can be picked up at one of the many Fans First Tents located throughout the complex. Click here for a map of locations or guests can call the Chiefs Fan Experience Department at 816-920-4237 to request a cart. Please note that based on volume, wait times can vary.
What are options for guests wanting to use rideshare?
Guests and ride-sharing services such as zTrip, Uber, and Lyft may drop-off and pick-up at the Missouri Welcome Center located between Gates 1 and 2 on Blue Ridge Cutoff. To enter the Truman Sports Complex, a parking pass must be purchased in advance and can be done so at www.chiefs.com/buyparking.
Bus service is available through KCATA via the 47-Broadway line. Click here to view maps and schedules.
Who can I reach out if I need additional assistance?
Th Chiefs Fan Experience team is available to help you and can be reached by phone or text at 816-920-4237 or FanExperience@chiefs.com.