Chiefs Parking & Tailgating - Tailgating Information | Kansas City Chiefs - Chiefs.com
PARKING & TAILGATING
Tailgating at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium is a long-standing tradition and is permitted in all parking lots at the Truman Sports Complex. Before arriving, please review the Tailgating Regulations which includes:
- Parking spaces may not be used for tailgate equipment alone. Click here to view an example of approved tailgating.
- Maintaining an aisle that is clear of tailgate equipment in order to accommodate emergency vehicles is imperative for maintaining a safe environment. Your total tailgate (including guests) is limited to eight (8) feet behind each parking space.
- Parking is for ticketed guests only, and the club reserves the right to confirm that guests have tickets prior to allowing them into parking lots.
- All tailgating in stadium-controlled parking lots is prohibited throughout the game.
- Offensive signs, banners or other displays, including the Confederate Flag are prohibited.
Open park will be made available from gate opening until four hours prior to kickoff. Guests arriving during this timeframe will be directed to one of the open parking locations in lots C, D, F or G based on their parking pass. All approved grass parking locations will also be available during this time on a first-come, first-served basis. After open park is over, cars will be parked systematically.
Click here to view options for guests looking for a pregame option beyond traditional tailgating.