|2020||Kansas City Chiefs||13||181||803||4.4||31||4||39||21.55||3||0||0|
|2021||Kansas City Chiefs||2||27||89||3.3||9||0||0||0||0||0||1|
|2020||Kansas City Chiefs||13||36||297||8.3||26||1||12||33.33||3||0|
|2021||Kansas City Chiefs||2||3||29||9.7||14||0||2||66.67||0||0|
|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
|2020||Kansas City Chiefs||13||0|
|2021||Kansas City Chiefs||2||1||1|
|2020||Kansas City Chiefs||13||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|2021||Kansas City Chiefs||2|
- Second-year running back enters his second season with the Chiefs in 2021.
- In his NFL debut vs. the Texans (9/10/20), Edwards-Helaire tallied 138 rushing yards on 25 attempts (5.5 avg.) and scored his first NFL touchdown on a 27-yard run. He became the first player with 100+ rush yards and a rush TD in an NFL debut since NY Giants RB Saquon Barkley in Week 1 of 2018 vs. the Jacksonville Jaguars. Edwards-Helaire's 138 yards rushing are eighth-best in an NFL debut in the Super Bowl era.
- Originally entered the NFL as a first-round pick (32nd overall) by the Chiefs in the 2020 NFL Draft.
- With 803 rushing yards and 297 receiving yards during his rookie campaign in 2020, Edwards-Helaire finished the season with 1,100 scrimmage yards. He became the third Chiefs rookie to hit 1,000 scrimmage yards in franchise history, joining RBs Joe Delaney (1,367 in 1981) and Kareem Hunt (1,782 in 2017).
- His 1,100 scrimmage yards in 2020 were the fourth-most among all rookies in the NFL.
- In Week 6 against Buffalo, Edwards-Helaire rushed for a career-high 161 rushing yards, marking his second-career 100+-rushing yard game. His 161 rushing yards tied for the third-most rushing yards in a game by a rookie in Chiefs history. It marked the eighth time in franchise history that a rookie RB rushed for more than 150 yards in a game and he became the seventh different rookie RB to accomplish the feat. His two 100+-rushing yard games during the 2020 season tied for the fourth-most by any Chiefs rookie in franchise history.
- 2020 Mack Lee Hill Award winner.
- Originally entered the NFL as a first-round pick (32nd overall) by the Kansas City Chiefs in the 2020 NFL Draft.