- 11th-year tight end enters his 11th season with the Chiefs in 2023.
- Spent the majority of the 2013 season on the club's injured reserve list.
- Originally entered the NFL as the first of two third-round picks (63rd overall) by the Kansas City Chiefs in the 2013 NFL Draft.
- Kelce has caught a pass in 143 consecutive games, marking the longest streak in franchise history besting PFHOF TE Tony Gonzalez's 126 consecutive games. He is three consecutive games behind WR DeAndre Hopkins (145) to be the active streak holder outright.
- Kelce owns 69 career receiving touchdowns, tying for second in team history. He needs eight more receiving touchdowns to best PFHOF TE Tony Gonzalez (76).
- Between Kelce and QB Patrick Mahomes, the pair has 46 touchdown connections. Their 46 touchdown connections is tied with PFHOF QB Len Dawson and former WR Otis Taylor for most QB-pass catcher connections in Chiefs history.
- Kelce holds the record for most receptions by any NFL tight end in their first 10 seasons with 814 catches.
- Currently has 35 regular season games of 100 receiving yards or more, which is the most such games in team history and is the most 100-yard games by a tight end in league history.
- His 144 receptions of 20 or more yards is a franchise best for all pass catchers.
- Kelce's nine consecutive seasons with 50+ receptions is tied for the top spot with WR Mike Evans for the most consecutive seasons among all active pass catchers in the league.
- Kelce's three seasons of 100+ receptions is a franchise best for any pass catcher and a league best for all tight ends.
- With 4,896 yards after catch, Kelce is ranked at the top of most yards after catch by any tight end in NFL history.
- Became the fastest tight end in NFL history to reach the 800-reception plateau, doing so in 142 career games played. He is tied with PFHOF WR Torry Holt for seventh-fewest games to record 800 receptions by any NFL pass catcher.
- After being the fastest tight end in NFL history to record 6,000, 7,000, 8,000 and 9,000 receiving yards, Kelce, once again, was the fastest to reach 10,000 receiving yards, and the fifth to ever do so. Kelce recorded 10,000 receiving yards in 140 games. Not only was he the fastest tight end to accomplish this feat, but he is tied with WR A.J. Green for the 16th-fewest games to record 10,000 receiving yards by any NFL pass catcher.
- For the seventh-straight season in 2022, Kelce eclipsed 1,000 receiving yards, extending his previously established NFL record for tight ends and franchise pass catcher record of six such seasons.
- His 2022 season is one for the record books as he recorded the most receptions by any Chiefs tight end in a single-season with 110 catches.
- In Week 3 against Indianapolis Colts (9/25/22), successfully completed his fifth-career two-point conversion setting a Chiefs record for the most two-point conversions in a career.
- Week 15 against the Chargers (12/16/21), Kelce recorded a career-high 191 yards on 10 receptions with two receiving touchdowns, including a fourth-quarter seven-yard score and the game-winning 34-yard catch-and-run touchdown in overtime.
- Recorded 105 receptions in 2020, setting the franchise record for most receptions in a single-season by any pass catcher, at the time. He also became the first Chiefs player to record multiple seasons with 100 or more receptions (2018, 2020, 2022).
- Finished the 2020 season with 1,416 receiving yards. Kelce and former WR Tyreek Hill (1,276) both recorded 1,000+ receiving yards and 10+ receiving touchdowns in 2020. It marked the second time in franchise history that the club had a pair of players accomplish this feat, with Hill and Kelce also doing so in 2018. It marks the 16th time in NFL history that a team had at least two players with 10+ receiving touchdowns and 1,000+ receiving yards in the same season. Kelce and Hill are just the third pair of teammates to accomplish the feat in multiple seasons with the same team, joining Cris Carter and Randy Moss (Minnesota, 1998 and 1999) and Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker (Denver, 2012 and 2013).
- With 1,416 receiving yards in 2020, he set the NFL record for the most receiving yards by a tight end in NFL history, passing 49ers TE George Kittle's previous record of 1,377 yards set in 2018. He finished the 2020 season with 1,643 receiving yards in the regular and postseason, also the most by a tight end in NFL history.
- Recorded his first-career rushing touchdown on a four-yard carry in Week 14 against New England (12/8/19).
- During the 2018 season recorded 1,336 receiving yards the most by a tight end in a single-season in Chiefs history, at the time. He also briefly broke the NFL single-season receiving yards record before San Francisco TE George Kittle broke the record later that same day.
Postseason Career Highlights:
- His 16 career receiving touchdowns, 133 receptions, 1,548 receiving yards and 1,550 scrimmage yards in the postseason are all the most in franchise history.
- Kelce's 16 receiving touchdowns are a league best for tight ends and second-most amongst all NFL pass catchers in the postseason, behind PFHOF WR Jerry Rice (22).
- His 133 receptions are a league best for tight ends and second-most amongst all NFL pass catchers in the postseason, behind PFHOF WR Jerry Rice (151).
- Kelce's 1,548 receiving yards are a league best for tight ends and second-most amongst all NFL pass catchers in the postseason, behind PFHOF WR Jerry Rice (2,245).
- His seven career 100-yard receiving games in the postseason are the most in franchise history.
- Appeared in 18th career postseason game with the club versus the Philadelphia Eagles (2/12/23) establishing a new franchise record for most postseason games played with LS James Winchester.
- Has recorded at least three receptions in each of his 18 postseason appearances, marking the longest streak of consecutive games with at least three receptions in postseason play.
- Caught game-winning pass from QB Patrick Mahomes in the AFC Divisional Round to beat the Buffalo Bills in overtime (1/23/22).
- Became the second tight end in NFL history to throw a touchdown pass in the postseason after throwing a two-yard pass to WR Byron Pringle in the AFC Wild Card game versus the Steelers (1/16/22). The only other tight end to throw a postseason touchdown pass is Trey Burton, who completed a one-yard touchdown pass to QB Nick Foles for the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl LII (2/4/18).
- With 133 yards in Super Bowl LV recorded his third-consecutive postseason game with 100+ receiving yards. He became the first TE in NFL history to record three-consecutive 100-yard games in a single postseason. He joined former WR Larry Fitzgerald, who recorded four-consecutive 100-yard games in the 2008 postseason, as only the only two players in NFL history with at least three-consecutive 100-yard games in the same postseason.
- Led the Chiefs with four receiving touchdowns in the 2019 postseason, including a one-yard score in Super Bowl LIV against San Francisco.
- In the AFC Divisional Round against Houston (1/12/20), he scored three receiving touchdowns, the most receiving touchdowns scored in a postseason game in Chiefs history. All three scores came in the second quarter, making him the first player in the Super Bowl era to record three receiving touchdowns in a single quarter in a postseason game.
- Selected to the Pro Bowl following the 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 seasons.
- Named an AP All-Pro following the 2016 (first-team), 2017 (second-team), 2018 (first-team), 2019 (second-team), 2020 (first-team; unanimous), 2021 (second-team) and 2022 (first-team) seasons.
- Received PFWA All-NFL Team honors in 2018 and 2020.
- Received PFWA All-AFC Team honors in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- Received TSN All-NFL Team honors in 2016, 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- Was voted by teammates as an offensive team captain prior to the club's 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 playoff games.
- 2022 Week 11 AFC Offensive Player of the Week.
- 2021 Week 15 AFC Offensive Player of the Week.
- 2020 Chiefs Derrick Thomas Most Valuable Player.
- 2010's Pro Football Hall of Fame All-Decade Team.
- 2017 PFWA All-Pro (first-team).
- 2016 Sporting News All-Pro.
- 2014 Ed Block Courage Award.
- Re-signed with Kansas City (8/14/20) ... Re-signed with Kansas City (1/29/16) ... Originally entered the NFL as the first of two third-round picks (63rd overall) by the Kansas City Chiefs in the 2013 NFL Draft.
Tight End Travis Kelce Named Chiefs Nominee for Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award Presented by Nationwide
An Extension In-Hand, Travis Kelce Continues Path to All-Time Greatness in KC
Kelce signed a contract extension with the Chiefs on Friday
Chiefs' QB Patrick Mahomes: "I Thought I Overthrew Him..."
Patrick Mahomes, Eric Berry, Justin Houston and Kareem Hunt met with the media after OTAs on Thursday
Chiefs Offseason Workouts Preview: Checking Out the Quarterbacks
Here's a look at the four quarterbacks participating in the Chiefs' Organized Team Activities (OTAs)
Chiefs Offseason Workouts Preview: Checking Out the Tight Ends
Here's a look at the six tight ends participating in the Chiefs' Organized Team Activities (OTAs) this year
Travis Kelce Talks Family and Dance Moves at ESPN Upfront Presentation
Kelce and his brother, Jason, were featured on stage at ESPN's annual programming event earlier this week
Chiefs Offseason Workouts Preview: Checking Out the Receivers
Here's a look at the 12 receivers participating in the Chiefs' Organized Team Activities (OTAs) this year
Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes Considered "Fantasy Football Sleeper" in 2018
It's never too early to begin your fantasy football research
Former K-State WR Byron Pringle on Joining Chiefs: "I Knew They Believed in Me"
The former K-State playmaker signed with the Chiefs as an undrafted free agent
Social Recap: Travis Kelce Makes His Mom Proud
A roundup of what the Chiefs have been up to on social media
2018 NFL Draft: Could the Chiefs Add Another Tight End?
Breaking down the Chiefs tight end position and checking out a few prospects
A Historical Look at the Chiefs' Third-Round Draft Picks
Exploring who the Chiefs have selected in the third round of the NFL Draft over the years
Andy Reid Talks a Patrick Mahomes' Notebook, Leadership, and More
Reid has spent plenty of time this offseason getting ready for the Mahomes' era
What We Learned from Monday's Media Availability
Andy Reid and several Chiefs players spoke with the media on Monday
Chiefs Coach Andy Reid: "There's Great Energy in the Room"
Reid spoke with the media as players reported for Phase 1 on Monday
2018 NFL Draft Preview: Could the Chiefs Add Another Receiver?
Breaking down the Chiefs' situation at receiver, and looking at a few prospects
Andy Reid on Patrick Mahomes: "He's Ready to Go Ahead and Lead"
Reid spoke with the media this week at the league meetings in Orlando
Chiefs CB Kendall Fuller: "I'm Excited to be a Chief"
The Chiefs' new cornerback spoke with the local media earlier this week
Upon Further Review: Analysts from Around the NFL React to Chiefs' Newest Additions
A collection of what others have been saying about Kansas City's offseason so far
Chiefs' Offseason is Off to a Strong Start According to Pro Football Focus
The Chiefs made a handful of moves to kick off the new league year this week
Patrick Mahomes Finds Travis Kelce WIDE OPEN Over the Middle for a 23-Yard Gain
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce finds himself wide open for 23-yard gain
Patrick Mahomes' One-Footed Jump Pass Finds Travis Kelce for 27 Yards on Third-and-18
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes' one-footed jump pass finds Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce for 27 yards on third-and-18.
Travis Kelce: "The times i've played there it's been a crazy atmosphere" | Press Conference 12/1
Kansas City Chiefs Tight End Travis Kelce speaks to the media ahead of the Week 13 game against the Green Bay Packers.
Patrick Mahomes Fits a Dime to Travis Kelce into Tiny Window for a 28-Yard Gain
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes' 28-yard tight-window dime to tight end Travis Kelce is one of QB's best passes of 2023.
Chiefs Dial Up a Trick Play to Set Up a 23-Yard Completion to Travis Kelce
Kansas City Chiefs' epic trick play results in a 23-yard completion to tight end Travis Kelce.
TOUCHDOWN: Travis Kelce's Fifth TD of the Season Gives the Chiefs the Lead in the Second Quarter
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce's fifth touchdown catch of 2023 gives the Chiefs lead vs. the Philadelphia Eagles late in the second quarter.
Travis Kelce's First Catch of the Game Goes for 8-Yard Gain
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce makes his first catch of the game goes for an 8-yard gain in the second quarter.
Top 5 Offensive Plays of the Season | 2023 Kansas City Chiefs
Watch the Kansas City Chiefs' top 5 offensive plays through Week 10 of the 2023 NFL season and get ready for the second half of the schedule!
Kelce, Jones, Reid, Butker: "We're ready to roll any time, anywhere" | Germany Press Conference 11/3 🇩🇪
Kansas City Chiefs players Travis Kelce, Chris Jones, Justin Reid and Harrison Butker speak to the media in Frankfurt, Germany ahead of Week 9 against the Miami Dolphins.
Patrick Mahomes Hits Travis Kelce in Stride for a 19-Yard Catch and Run
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce's 19-yard catch and run gets the tight end to 50 yards receiving on the day.
"Been Doing This A Long Time" TE Travis Kelce Mic'd Up | Chiefs vs. Chargers
Hear all the sounds of a Kansas City Chiefs' game day with tight end Travis Kelce and his 12-reception, 179-yard and one touchdown game in a Week 7 win over AFC West Division Rival, Los Angeles Chargers.
Mahomes, Kelce connection at its best in 2023 Baldy Breakdowns | Kansas City Chiefs
NFL analyst Brian Baldinger breaks down the connection between Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes and tight end Travis Kelce through the first seven weeks of the 2023 season.
Travis Kelce's Best Catches from 179-yard Game in Week 7 | Chiefs vs. Chargers
Watch Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce's best catches from a 179-yard game in the Week 7 matchup against the Los Angeles Chargers.
50 TDs: Mahomes-Kelce connect for milestone TD
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce scores a short-yardage touchdown against the Los Angeles Chargers. This touchdown marks the 50th touchdown connection between quarterback Patrick Mahomes and Kelce.
Mahomes fits tight-window throw to Kelce for 54-yard catch and run
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes completes a 54-yard catch-and-run pass to tight end Travis Kelce over a diving defender.
Travis Kelce: "They make you work physically and mentally" | Press Conference 10/20
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce speaks to the media ahead of the Chiefs' Week 7 game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Next Gen Stats: Travis Kelce Weaves through Middle for 40-yard Gain
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce gains 40 yards on his way to a 100-yard first half on "Thursday Night Football" against the Denver Broncos.
Patrick Mahomes Locates Travis Kelce in Soft Spot over the Middle for 13-yard Gain
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes locates Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce in a soft spot over the middle for a 13-yard gain.
Patrick Mahomes Pinpoints Wide-Open Travis Kelce for 40-yard Pickup
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes pinpoints wide-open Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce for a 40-yard pickup
Patrick Mahomes Staves off Would-be Tackler on 15-yard Dart to Travis Kelce on Third Down
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes staves off a would-be tackler on a 15-yard dart to Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce on third down.
Travis Kelce with the Catch-and-Pitch to Noah Gray for the First Down
Kansas City Chiefs tight ends Travis Kelce and Noah Gray connect on a perfect hook-and-ladder to move the chains for a first down.
TOUCHDOWN: Patrick Mahomes Connects with Travis Kelce to Extend the Chiefs' Lead
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes finds tight end Travis Kelce for a 4-yard touchdown against the Minnesota Vikings.
Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelce Go Off Script to Pick Up 11-Yards in the Red Zone
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes throws his trademark pass to tight end Travis Kelce for an 11-yard gain against the Minnesota Vikings.
Travis Kelce Beats Tight Coverage with Contested Helmet Catch
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce makes a helmet catch for a 14-yard gain over Minnesota Vikings safety Josh Metellus in Week 5.
|1||Lions||L 20 - 21|
|2||@Jaguars||W 17 - 9||4||26||6.5||9||1|
|3||Bears||W 41 - 10||7||69||9.9||24||1|
|4||@Jets||W 23 - 20||6||60||10||16||0|
|5||@Vikings||W 27 - 20||10||67||6.7||14||1|
|6||Broncos||W 19 - 8||9||124||13.8||40||0|
|7||Chargers||W 31 - 17||12||179||14.9||53||1|
|8||@Broncos||L 9 - 24||6||58||9.7||19||0|
|9||Dolphins||W 21 - 14||3||14||4.7||7||0|
|11||Eagles||L 17 - 21||7||44||6.3||13||1||1||1|
|12||@Raiders||W 31 - 17||6||91||15.2||27||0|
|13||@Packers||L 19 - 27||4||81||20.2||27||0|
|2013||Kansas City Chiefs||1||0|
|2014||Kansas City Chiefs||16||11||67||862||12.9||34||5||4||3|
|2015||Kansas City Chiefs||16||16||72||875||12.2||42||5||2||2|
|2016||Kansas City Chiefs||16||15||85||1125||13.2||80||4||1||-5||-5||-5||0|
|2017||Kansas City Chiefs||15||15||83||1038||12.5||44||8||2||7||3.5||4||0|
|2018||Kansas City Chiefs||16||16||103||1336||13||43||10||2||1|
|2019||Kansas City Chiefs||16||16||97||1229||12.7||47||5||1||4||4||4||1||1||1|
|2020||Kansas City Chiefs||15||15||105||1416||13.5||45||11||1||1|
|2021||Kansas City Chiefs||16||16||92||1125||12.2||69||9||2||3||1.5||4||1||1||1|
|2022||Kansas City Chiefs||17||17||110||1338||12.2||52||12||2||5||2.5||4||0||1||1|
|2023||Kansas City Chiefs||11||11||74||813||11||53||5||1||1|