- 11th-year tight end enters his 11th season with the Chiefs in 2023.
- Spent the majority of the 2013 season on the club's injured reserve list.
- Originally entered the NFL as the first of two third-round picks (63rd overall) by the Kansas City Chiefs in the 2013 NFL Draft.
- Kelce has caught a pass in 143 consecutive games, marking the longest streak in franchise history besting PFHOF TE Tony Gonzalez's 126 consecutive games. He is three consecutive games behind WR DeAndre Hopkins (145) to be the active streak holder outright.
- Kelce owns 69 career receiving touchdowns, tying for second in team history. He needs eight more receiving touchdowns to best PFHOF TE Tony Gonzalez (76).
- Between Kelce and QB Patrick Mahomes, the pair has 46 touchdown connections. Their 46 touchdown connections is tied with PFHOF QB Len Dawson and former WR Otis Taylor for most QB-pass catcher connections in Chiefs history.
- Kelce holds the record for most receptions by any NFL tight end in their first 10 seasons with 814 catches.
- Currently has 35 regular season games of 100 receiving yards or more, which is the most such games in team history and is the most 100-yard games by a tight end in league history.
- His 144 receptions of 20 or more yards is a franchise best for all pass catchers.
- Kelce's nine consecutive seasons with 50+ receptions is tied for the top spot with WR Mike Evans for the most consecutive seasons among all active pass catchers in the league.
- Kelce's three seasons of 100+ receptions is a franchise best for any pass catcher and a league best for all tight ends.
- With 4,896 yards after catch, Kelce is ranked at the top of most yards after catch by any tight end in NFL history.
- Became the fastest tight end in NFL history to reach the 800-reception plateau, doing so in 142 career games played. He is tied with PFHOF WR Torry Holt for seventh-fewest games to record 800 receptions by any NFL pass catcher.
- After being the fastest tight end in NFL history to record 6,000, 7,000, 8,000 and 9,000 receiving yards, Kelce, once again, was the fastest to reach 10,000 receiving yards, and the fifth to ever do so. Kelce recorded 10,000 receiving yards in 140 games. Not only was he the fastest tight end to accomplish this feat, but he is tied with WR A.J. Green for the 16th-fewest games to record 10,000 receiving yards by any NFL pass catcher.
- For the seventh-straight season in 2022, Kelce eclipsed 1,000 receiving yards, extending his previously established NFL record for tight ends and franchise pass catcher record of six such seasons.
- His 2022 season is one for the record books as he recorded the most receptions by any Chiefs tight end in a single-season with 110 catches.
- In Week 3 against Indianapolis Colts (9/25/22), successfully completed his fifth-career two-point conversion setting a Chiefs record for the most two-point conversions in a career.
- Week 15 against the Chargers (12/16/21), Kelce recorded a career-high 191 yards on 10 receptions with two receiving touchdowns, including a fourth-quarter seven-yard score and the game-winning 34-yard catch-and-run touchdown in overtime.
- Recorded 105 receptions in 2020, setting the franchise record for most receptions in a single-season by any pass catcher, at the time. He also became the first Chiefs player to record multiple seasons with 100 or more receptions (2018, 2020, 2022).
- Finished the 2020 season with 1,416 receiving yards. Kelce and former WR Tyreek Hill (1,276) both recorded 1,000+ receiving yards and 10+ receiving touchdowns in 2020. It marked the second time in franchise history that the club had a pair of players accomplish this feat, with Hill and Kelce also doing so in 2018. It marks the 16th time in NFL history that a team had at least two players with 10+ receiving touchdowns and 1,000+ receiving yards in the same season. Kelce and Hill are just the third pair of teammates to accomplish the feat in multiple seasons with the same team, joining Cris Carter and Randy Moss (Minnesota, 1998 and 1999) and Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker (Denver, 2012 and 2013).
- With 1,416 receiving yards in 2020, he set the NFL record for the most receiving yards by a tight end in NFL history, passing 49ers TE George Kittle's previous record of 1,377 yards set in 2018. He finished the 2020 season with 1,643 receiving yards in the regular and postseason, also the most by a tight end in NFL history.
- Recorded his first-career rushing touchdown on a four-yard carry in Week 14 against New England (12/8/19).
- During the 2018 season recorded 1,336 receiving yards the most by a tight end in a single-season in Chiefs history, at the time. He also briefly broke the NFL single-season receiving yards record before San Francisco TE George Kittle broke the record later that same day.
Postseason Career Highlights:
- His 16 career receiving touchdowns, 133 receptions, 1,548 receiving yards and 1,550 scrimmage yards in the postseason are all the most in franchise history.
- Kelce's 16 receiving touchdowns are a league best for tight ends and second-most amongst all NFL pass catchers in the postseason, behind PFHOF WR Jerry Rice (22).
- His 133 receptions are a league best for tight ends and second-most amongst all NFL pass catchers in the postseason, behind PFHOF WR Jerry Rice (151).
- Kelce's 1,548 receiving yards are a league best for tight ends and second-most amongst all NFL pass catchers in the postseason, behind PFHOF WR Jerry Rice (2,245).
- His seven career 100-yard receiving games in the postseason are the most in franchise history.
- Appeared in 18th career postseason game with the club versus the Philadelphia Eagles (2/12/23) establishing a new franchise record for most postseason games played with LS James Winchester.
- Has recorded at least three receptions in each of his 18 postseason appearances, marking the longest streak of consecutive games with at least three receptions in postseason play.
- Caught game-winning pass from QB Patrick Mahomes in the AFC Divisional Round to beat the Buffalo Bills in overtime (1/23/22).
- Became the second tight end in NFL history to throw a touchdown pass in the postseason after throwing a two-yard pass to WR Byron Pringle in the AFC Wild Card game versus the Steelers (1/16/22). The only other tight end to throw a postseason touchdown pass is Trey Burton, who completed a one-yard touchdown pass to QB Nick Foles for the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl LII (2/4/18).
- With 133 yards in Super Bowl LV recorded his third-consecutive postseason game with 100+ receiving yards. He became the first TE in NFL history to record three-consecutive 100-yard games in a single postseason. He joined former WR Larry Fitzgerald, who recorded four-consecutive 100-yard games in the 2008 postseason, as only the only two players in NFL history with at least three-consecutive 100-yard games in the same postseason.
- Led the Chiefs with four receiving touchdowns in the 2019 postseason, including a one-yard score in Super Bowl LIV against San Francisco.
- In the AFC Divisional Round against Houston (1/12/20), he scored three receiving touchdowns, the most receiving touchdowns scored in a postseason game in Chiefs history. All three scores came in the second quarter, making him the first player in the Super Bowl era to record three receiving touchdowns in a single quarter in a postseason game.
- Selected to the Pro Bowl following the 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 seasons.
- Named an AP All-Pro following the 2016 (first-team), 2017 (second-team), 2018 (first-team), 2019 (second-team), 2020 (first-team; unanimous), 2021 (second-team) and 2022 (first-team) seasons.
- Received PFWA All-NFL Team honors in 2018 and 2020.
- Received PFWA All-AFC Team honors in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- Received TSN All-NFL Team honors in 2016, 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- Was voted by teammates as an offensive team captain prior to the club's 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 playoff games.
- 2022 Week 11 AFC Offensive Player of the Week.
- 2021 Week 15 AFC Offensive Player of the Week.
- 2020 Chiefs Derrick Thomas Most Valuable Player.
- 2010's Pro Football Hall of Fame All-Decade Team.
- 2017 PFWA All-Pro (first-team).
- 2016 Sporting News All-Pro.
- 2014 Ed Block Courage Award.
- Re-signed with Kansas City (8/14/20) ... Re-signed with Kansas City (1/29/16) ... Originally entered the NFL as the first of two third-round picks (63rd overall) by the Kansas City Chiefs in the 2013 NFL Draft.
Tight End Travis Kelce Named Chiefs Nominee for Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award Presented by Nationwide
An Extension In-Hand, Travis Kelce Continues Path to All-Time Greatness in KC
Kelce signed a contract extension with the Chiefs on Friday
Chiefs' QB Patrick Mahomes: "I Thought I Overthrew Him..."
Patrick Mahomes, Eric Berry, Justin Houston and Kareem Hunt met with the media after OTAs on Thursday
Chiefs Offseason Workouts Preview: Checking Out the Quarterbacks
Here's a look at the four quarterbacks participating in the Chiefs' Organized Team Activities (OTAs)
Chiefs Offseason Workouts Preview: Checking Out the Tight Ends
Here's a look at the six tight ends participating in the Chiefs' Organized Team Activities (OTAs) this year
Travis Kelce Talks Family and Dance Moves at ESPN Upfront Presentation
Kelce and his brother, Jason, were featured on stage at ESPN's annual programming event earlier this week
Chiefs Offseason Workouts Preview: Checking Out the Receivers
Here's a look at the 12 receivers participating in the Chiefs' Organized Team Activities (OTAs) this year
Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes Considered "Fantasy Football Sleeper" in 2018
It's never too early to begin your fantasy football research
Former K-State WR Byron Pringle on Joining Chiefs: "I Knew They Believed in Me"
The former K-State playmaker signed with the Chiefs as an undrafted free agent
Social Recap: Travis Kelce Makes His Mom Proud
A roundup of what the Chiefs have been up to on social media
2018 NFL Draft: Could the Chiefs Add Another Tight End?
Breaking down the Chiefs tight end position and checking out a few prospects
A Historical Look at the Chiefs' Third-Round Draft Picks
Exploring who the Chiefs have selected in the third round of the NFL Draft over the years
Andy Reid Talks a Patrick Mahomes' Notebook, Leadership, and More
Reid has spent plenty of time this offseason getting ready for the Mahomes' era
What We Learned from Monday's Media Availability
Andy Reid and several Chiefs players spoke with the media on Monday
Chiefs Coach Andy Reid: "There's Great Energy in the Room"
Reid spoke with the media as players reported for Phase 1 on Monday
2018 NFL Draft Preview: Could the Chiefs Add Another Receiver?
Breaking down the Chiefs' situation at receiver, and looking at a few prospects
Andy Reid on Patrick Mahomes: "He's Ready to Go Ahead and Lead"
Reid spoke with the media this week at the league meetings in Orlando
Chiefs CB Kendall Fuller: "I'm Excited to be a Chief"
The Chiefs' new cornerback spoke with the local media earlier this week
Upon Further Review: Analysts from Around the NFL React to Chiefs' Newest Additions
A collection of what others have been saying about Kansas City's offseason so far
Chiefs' Offseason is Off to a Strong Start According to Pro Football Focus
The Chiefs made a handful of moves to kick off the new league year this week
TOUCHDOWN: Patrick Mahomes Finds Travis Kelce in the Back of the End Zone
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes finds tight end Travis Kelce in the back of the end zone for a 3-yard touchdown catch.
Patrick Mahomes Buys Time and Finds Travis Kelce for a 24-Yard Gain
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce gains 24 yards on a pass from quarterback Patrick Mahomes.
Patrick Mahomes Navigates the Pocket and Finds Travis Kelce to Move the Chains
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes avoids the pass rush and finds tight end Travis Kelce for the first down.
Travis Kelce: "I'll take a dub any way we can get it" | Press Conference 9/17
Tight End Travis Kelce speaks to the media after the Kansas City Chiefs Week 2 victory over the Jacksonville Jaguars.
TOUCHDOWN: Patrick Mahomes Finds Travis Kelce for his First TD Catch of the Season
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce punts football into stands after first TD catch of 2023 from 9 yards out. Quarterback Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelce pass Len Dawson and Otis Taylor for the most touchdown connections in Kansas City Chiefs history.
Travis Kelce: "The sense of urgency to keep winning" | Press Conference 9/4
Tight End Travis Kelce speaks to the media ahead of the Kansas City Chiefs Week 1 matchup against the Detroit Lions.
Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelce are in Mid-Season Form on 20-Yard Connection
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes and tight end Travis Kelce look to be in mid-season form on 20-yard connection as Mahomes makes classic cross-field throw.
Travis "El Travador" Kelce Mic'd Up at Chiefs 2023 Training Camp
TE Travis Kelce had the mic for a practice at the Chiefs 2023 Training Camp in St. Joseph, Missouri
Travis Kelce: "We attacked OTAs like it was training camp" | Press Conference 7/24
TE Travis Kelce speaks to the media from 2023 Chiefs Training Camp in St. Joseph, Missouri.
Super Bowl LVII Champions Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelce Kick Off the Draft | 2023 NFL Draft
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes and tight end Travis Kelce make an entrance at the 2023 NFL Draft.
NFL NOW: Travis Kelce Talks Working Out with Patrick Mahomes & 2023 NFL Draft Prospects
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce talks working out with quarterback Patrick Mahomes, 2023 draft prospects, and more.
Top 10 Travis Kelce Plays 2022 from the 2022 NFL Season
Watch a countdown of the top highlight plays made by Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce in the 2022 NFL season.
Travis Kelce Gives Epic Super Bowl LVII Parade Speech
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce is ready to "run it back" after epic Super Bowl LVII parade speech.
Travis Kelce Says Patrick Mahomes Will Be 'Best to Ever Do It When It's All Said and Done' | Super Bowl LVII
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce joins the NFL GameDay set after winning Super Bowl 57
Brothers Jason & Travis Kelce Embrace after Super Bowl LVII | Chiefs vs. Eagles
Brothers Jason and Travis Kelce embrace immediately after Super Bowl LVII between Kansas City Chiefs and Philadelphia Eagles
Every Travis Kelce Catch from Super Bowl LVII Performance | Chiefs vs. Eagles
Watch Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce's highlights from Super Bowl LVII.
Travis Kelce Scoops Fingertip Grab for 11-Yard Gain Over the Middle
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce catches a pass with his fingertips from quarterback Patrick Mahomes for a gain of 11 yards in second half of Super Bowl 57.
Patrick Mahomes' First Pass of Super Bowl 57 Hits Travis Kelce for 20-Yard Gain
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes' first pass of the game hits tight end Travis Kelce for a 20-yard gain on deep over route.
Travis Kelce: "Coach Reid showcases my talents" | Super Bowl LVII Press Conference
TE Travis Kelce speaks to the media ahead of Super Bowl 57 against the Philadelphia Eagles
Travis Kelce: "These are the games that are meaningful" | Super Bowl LVII Press Conference 2/7
TE Travis Kelce speaks to the media ahead of the Super Bowl LVII matchup against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Travis Kelce: "He installed so many values" | Super Bowl LVII Opening Night
TE Travis Kelce speaks to the media at Super Bowl LVII opening night!
Travis Kelce Talks to Michael Irvin about Lessons He's Learned from Brother Jason | Super Bowl LVII Opening Night
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce talks to Michael Irvin about lessons he's learned from brother Philadelphia Eagles center Jason Kelce.
Travis Kelce: "We have a warrior back there at quarterback" | AFC Championship Press Conference
TE Travis Kelce speaks to the media following the Chiefs AFC Championship win over the Cincinnati Bengals.
Patrick Mahomes Finds Travis Kelce for 16-Yard Gain on Opening Drive
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes' first pass to tight end Travis Kelce goes for a 16-yard gain on the opening drive.
|1||Lions||L 20 - 21|
|2||@Jaguars||W 17 - 9||4||26||6.5||9||1|
|3||Bears||W 41 - 10||7||69||9.9||24||1|
|2013||Kansas City Chiefs||1||0|
|2014||Kansas City Chiefs||16||11||67||862||12.9||34||5||4||3|
|2015||Kansas City Chiefs||16||16||72||875||12.2||42||5||2||2|
|2016||Kansas City Chiefs||16||15||85||1125||13.2||80||4||1||-5||-5||-5||0|
|2017||Kansas City Chiefs||15||15||83||1038||12.5||44||8||2||7||3.5||4||0|
|2018||Kansas City Chiefs||16||16||103||1336||13||43||10||2||1|
|2019||Kansas City Chiefs||16||16||97||1229||12.7||47||5||1||4||4||4||1||1||1|
|2020||Kansas City Chiefs||15||15||105||1416||13.5||45||11||1||1|
|2021||Kansas City Chiefs||16||16||92||1125||12.2||69||9||2||3||1.5||4||1||1||1|
|2022||Kansas City Chiefs||17||17||110||1338||12.2||52||12||2||5||2.5||4||0||1||1|
|2023||Kansas City Chiefs||2||2||11||95||8.6||24||2|