- Ninth-year tight end enters his ninth season with the Chiefs in 2021.
- For the fifth-straight season in 2020, Kelce eclipsed 1,000 receiving yards, extending his previously established NFL record for tight ends of four such seasons. Kelce becomes only the 26th pass catcher in NFL history – and is the first tight end – to record at least five-consecutive 1,000-receiving yard seasons.
- With 1,416 receiving yards in 2020, set the NFL record for the most receiving yards by a tight end in NFL history, passing 49ers TE George Kittle's previous record of 1,377 yards set in 2018. He finished the 2020 season with 1,643 receiving yards in the regular and postseason, also the most by a tight end in NFL history.
- Became the fastest tight end in NFL history to reach the 500-reception plateau, doing so in 95 career games played.
- With 1,229 receiving yards in 2019, became the first tight end in NFL history to record consecutive seasons (2018-19) with 1,200+ receiving yards and the first tight end ever to log 1,000+ receiving yards in four consecutive seasons (2016-19). His four-career 1,000-receiving yard seasons are tied for the most by a tight end in NFL history.
- Was voted by teammates as an offensive team captain prior to the club's 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 playoff games.
- Spent the majority of the 2013 season on the club's injured reserve list.
- Originally entered the league as the first of two Kansas City third-round draft selections (63rd overall) in the 2013 NFL Draft.
- Kelce has caught a pass in 110 consecutive games, the second-longest streak in franchise history.
- In eight seasons has recorded 7,881 career receiving yards, the second-most receiving yards by any Chiefs pass catcher in franchise history.
- Owns 48 career receiving touchdowns, the fifth-most in franchise history.
- Kelce owns 25 career 100-yard receiving games, the second-most in franchise history and the third-most 100-yard outings by a tight end in NFL history. He recorded six 100-yard receiving yard games in 2020, tied for the most in franchise history.
- Kelce owns 612 career receptions, the second-most receptions by a tight end in his first eight seasons in NFL history, only trailing Raiders TE Jason Witten (617).
- Recorded 105 receptions in 2020, setting the franchise record for most receptions in a single-season by any pass cather. He also became the first Chiefs player to record multiple seasons with 100 or more receptions.
- Finished the 2020 season with 1,416 receiving yards. Kelce and WR Tyreek Hill (1,276) both recorded 1,000+ receiving yards and 10+ receiving touchdowns in 2020. It marked the second time in franchise history that the club had a pair of players accomplish this feat, with Hill and Kelce also doing so in 2018. It marks the 16th time in NFL history that a team had at least two players with 10+ receiving touchdowns and 1,000+ receiving yards in the same season. Kelce and Hill are just the third pair of teammates to accomplish the feat in multiple seasons with the same team, joining Cris Carter and Randy Moss (Minnesota, 1998 and 1999) and Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker (Denver, 2012 and 2013).
- With 109 receiving yards versus the New York Jets (11/1/20), Kelce became just the third tight end in NFL history with at least 7,000 receiving yards in his first eight seasons, joining Rob Gronkowski (7,179) and Antonio Gates (7,005). Kelce finished his eighth season in the NFL with 7,881 career receiving yards.
- Logged 1,229 receiving yards in 2019, the third-most by a tight end in a single-season in Chiefs history and the seventh-most in a single-season among all Chiefs pass catchers.
- In Week 15 against New Orleans (12/20/20), succesfully completed his fourth-career two-point conversion setting a Chiefs record for the most two-point conversions in a career. He passed PFHOF TE Tony Gonzalez for the most in franchise history.
- Recorded his first-career rushing touchdown on a four-yard carry in Week 14 against New England (12/8/19).
- With 473 receptions and 6,069 receiving yards in his first 91 career NFL games, became the fastest tight end in NFL history to reach 450+ receptions and 6,000+ receiving yards, passing Pro Football Hall of Fame TE Kellen Winslow who accomplished the feat in 94 career games.
- During the 2018 season recorded 1,336 receiving yards the most by a tight end in a single-season in Chiefs history. He also briefly broke the NFL single-season receiving yards record before San Francisco TE George Kittle broke the record later that same day.
- Passed the 1,000-receiving yards mark for the third consecutive season in Week 13 at Oakland (12/1/18), becoming just the second tight end in NFL history to have 1,000 yards receiving in three consecutive seasons.
- Recorded single-game career-highs in receptions (12) and receiving yards (168) with two touchdowns in Week 13 against Oakland (12/1/18).
- With 103 receiving yards in KC's game against Philadelphia (9/17/17), Kelce became just the third tight end in franchise history to cross the 3,000-yard plateau for their career.
- During the Monday Night Football game against Washington (10/2/17) Kelce's 111 yards moved him past TE Fred Arbanas (3,101) for second-most receiving yards in franchise history by a tight end.
- Recorded 8 receptions for 128 yards in his first postseason action against the Texans in the 2015 AFC Wild Card matchup, making him the eighth player in Chiefs history to record 100 or more receiving yards in a playoff contest.
- Led the team in receptions and receiving yards in 2014 with 67 catches for 862 yards.
Postseason Career Highlights:
- His nine career receiving touchdowns, 83 receptions, 992 receiving yards and 994 scrimmage yards in the postseason are all the most in franchise history.
- His six career 100-yard receiving games in the postseason are the most in franchise history.
- With 133 yards Super Bowl LV recorded his third-consecutive postseason game with 100+ receiving yards. He became the first TE in NFL history to record three-consecutive 100-yard games in a single postseason. He joined Arizona WR Larry Fitzgerald, who recorded four-consecutive 100-yard games in the 2008 postseason, as only the only two players in NFL history with at least three-consecutive 100-yard games in the same postseason.
- For the second-consecutive year led the Chiefs with three receiving touchdowns in the 2020 postseason.
- Led the Chiefs with four receiving touchdowns in the 2019 postseason, including a one-yard score in Super Bowl LIV against San Francisco.
- In the AFC Divisional Round against Houston (1/12/20) scored three receiving touchdowns, the most receiving touchdowns scored in a postseason game in Chiefs history. All three scores came in the second quarter, making him the first player in the Super Bowl era to record three receiving touchdowns in a single quarter in a postseason game.
- Named to the 2021 Pro Bowl following the 2020 regular season. 2020 marks Kelce's sixth consecutive Pro Bowl nomination after being awarded the honor following the 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 seasons.
- Named the Chiefs 2020 Derrick Thomas Most Valuable Player.
- Named first-team AP All-Pro TE following the 2020 season and was one of two unanimous choices for the 50 voters.
- Following the 2020 season was named to PFWA's ALL-NFL Team.
- Was named a second-team AP All-Pro TE and selected to the PFWA's All-AFC team following the 2019 season.
- Following the 2018 season was named to PFWA's All-NFL Team for the third consecutive season and AP's All-Pro Team for the second time in his career.
- Was named to the Pro Football Writers of America (PFWA) All-NFL Team for the second consecutive season following the 2017 season.
- For the first time in his career, Kelce was named a first-team AP All-Pro TE after a phenomenal 2016 regular season campaign.
- Was voted All-Pro tight end by Sporting News following the 2016 regular season.
- Re-signed with Kansas City (8/14/20) ... Re-signed with Kansas City (1/29/16) ... Originally entered the NFL as the first of two Kansas City third-round draft picks (63rd overall) in the 2013 NFL Draft.
Tight End Travis Kelce Named Chiefs Nominee for Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award Presented by Nationwide
An Extension In-Hand, Travis Kelce Continues Path to All-Time Greatness in KC
Kelce signed a contract extension with the Chiefs on Friday
Chiefs' QB Patrick Mahomes: "I Thought I Overthrew Him..."
Patrick Mahomes, Eric Berry, Justin Houston and Kareem Hunt met with the media after OTAs on Thursday
Chiefs Offseason Workouts Preview: Checking Out the Quarterbacks
Here's a look at the four quarterbacks participating in the Chiefs' Organized Team Activities (OTAs)
Chiefs Offseason Workouts Preview: Checking Out the Tight Ends
Here's a look at the six tight ends participating in the Chiefs' Organized Team Activities (OTAs) this year
Travis Kelce Talks Family and Dance Moves at ESPN Upfront Presentation
Kelce and his brother, Jason, were featured on stage at ESPN's annual programming event earlier this week
Chiefs Offseason Workouts Preview: Checking Out the Receivers
Here's a look at the 12 receivers participating in the Chiefs' Organized Team Activities (OTAs) this year
Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes Considered "Fantasy Football Sleeper" in 2018
It's never too early to begin your fantasy football research
Former K-State WR Byron Pringle on Joining Chiefs: "I Knew They Believed in Me"
The former K-State playmaker signed with the Chiefs as an undrafted free agent
Social Recap: Travis Kelce Makes His Mom Proud
A roundup of what the Chiefs have been up to on social media
2018 NFL Draft: Could the Chiefs Add Another Tight End?
Breaking down the Chiefs tight end position and checking out a few prospects
A Historical Look at the Chiefs' Third-Round Draft Picks
Exploring who the Chiefs have selected in the third round of the NFL Draft over the years
Andy Reid Talks a Patrick Mahomes' Notebook, Leadership, and More
Reid has spent plenty of time this offseason getting ready for the Mahomes' era
What We Learned from Monday's Media Availability
Andy Reid and several Chiefs players spoke with the media on Monday
Chiefs Coach Andy Reid: "There's Great Energy in the Room"
Reid spoke with the media as players reported for Phase 1 on Monday
2018 NFL Draft Preview: Could the Chiefs Add Another Receiver?
Breaking down the Chiefs' situation at receiver, and looking at a few prospects
Andy Reid on Patrick Mahomes: "He's Ready to Go Ahead and Lead"
Reid spoke with the media this week at the league meetings in Orlando
Chiefs CB Kendall Fuller: "I'm Excited to be a Chief"
The Chiefs' new cornerback spoke with the local media earlier this week
Upon Further Review: Analysts from Around the NFL React to Chiefs' Newest Additions
A collection of what others have been saying about Kansas City's offseason so far
Chiefs' Offseason is Off to a Strong Start According to Pro Football Focus
The Chiefs made a handful of moves to kick off the new league year this week
|17||Chargers||L 21 - 38|
|16||Falcons||W 17 - 14||7||98||14||29||1|
|15||@Saints||W 32 - 29||8||68||8.5||13||1|
|14||@Dolphins||W 33 - 27||8||136||17||32||1|
|13||Broncos||W 22 - 16||8||136||17||28||1|
|12||@Buccaneers||W 27 - 24||8||82||10.3||20||0|
|11||@Raiders||W 35 - 31||8||127||15.9||22||1|
|9||Panthers||W 33 - 31||10||159||15.9||44||0|
|8||Jets||W 35 - 9||8||109||13.6||25||1|
|3||@Ravens||W 34 - 20||6||87||14.5||29||0|
|7||@Broncos||W 43 - 16||3||31||10.3||17||0|
|2||@Chargers||W 23 - 20||9||90||10||20||1|
|6||@Bills||W 26 - 17||5||65||13||20||2||1||1|
|1||Texans||W 34 - 20||6||50||8.3||15||1|
|5||Raiders||L 32 - 40||8||108||13.5||32||1|
|4||Patriots||W 26 - 10||3||70||23.3||45||0|
|2013||Kansas City Chiefs||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2014||Kansas City Chiefs||16||11||67||862||12.9||34||5||0||0||0||0||0||4||3|
|2015||Kansas City Chiefs||16||16||72||875||12.2||42||5||0||0||0||0||0||2||2|
|2016||Kansas City Chiefs||16||15||85||1125||13.2||80||4||1||-5||-5||-5||0||0||0|
|2017||Kansas City Chiefs||15||15||83||1038||12.5||44||8||2||7||3.5||4||0|
|2018||Kansas City Chiefs||16||16||103||1336||13||43||10||2||1|
|2019||Kansas City Chiefs||16||16||97||1229||12.7||47||5||1||4||4||4||1||1||1|
|2020||Kansas City Chiefs||15||15||105||1416||13.5||45||11||1||1|
Travis Kelce: "You gotta be ready for them all" | Press Conference 6/15
TE Travis Kelce speaks with the media following day one of Veteran Minicamp.
Travis Kelce: "Coming to Kansas City has been the best thing that's ever happened in my career" | NFL Draft 2021
Tight End Travis Kelce speaks with Mitch Holthus and Matt McMullen during the Day 1 Preview of the 2021 NFL Draft
Derrick Thomas Award Winner, Travis Kelce, Reflects on 2020 Season
TE Travis Kelce is the Chiefs 2020 Derrick Thomas Award winner. He sits down with Mitch Holthus to reflect on an unbelievable 2020 season.
Patrick Mahomes & Travis Kelce Mic'd Up in Super Bowl LV | Chiefs vs. Buccaneers
QB Patrick Mahomes and TE Travis Kelce were wired for sound during the Chiefs matchup with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Super Bowl LV.
Travis Kelce: "They had us schemed up pretty well" | Super Bowl LV Press Conference
TE Travis Kelce speaks with the media following the Super Bowl LV loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Travis Kelce Snags 33-Yard Laser from Patrick Mahomes | Super Bowl LV
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes steps up, rips 33-yard laser to tight end Travis Kelce from his own end zone
Travis Kelce: "The level of focus, determination goes up when you're going into somebody's else's house" | Press Conference 2/4
TE Travis Kelce speaks with the media to discuss the upcoming Super Bowl LV matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Travis Kelce: "You got to have that beast mentality" | Press Conference 2/1
TE Travis Kelce speaks with the media ahead of Super Bowl LV where the Kansas City Chiefs will compete against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Tom Brady
Travis Kelce's Top 10 Plays from the 2020 Season
Relive the top 10 best plays made by TE Travis Kelce during the Chiefs 2020 run to Super Bowl LV to face the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Travis Kelce & Frank Clark Mic'd Up in AFC Championship vs. Buffalo Bills
TE Travis Kelce and DE Frank Clark were wired for sound in the Chiefs AFC Championship victory over the Buffalo Bills. #BUFvsKC #AFCChampionship
Travis Kelce: "That team could play some football" | AFC Championship Press Conference
TE Travis Kelce speaks to the media following the AFC Championship win versus the Buffalo Bills
Travis Kelce Celebrates AFC Championship Victory with Teammates
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce celebrates winning the 2020 AFC Championship Game
WATCH: Travis Kelce's Best Catches from 118-Yard AFC Championship Game
Take a look at Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce's best catches from the AFC Championship Game against the Buffalo Bills where he set a franchise record with 13 receptions
TOUCHDOWN: Patrick Mahomes Finds Travis Kelce Wide Open on Third-and-Goal Loft Pass
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce is left all alone for quarterback Patrick Mahomes' third-and-goal touchdown loft pass
TOUCHDOWN: Travis Kelce Hauls in Underhand Toss from Patrick Mahomes to Extend Lead
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes underhand tosses TD to tight end Travis Kelce on shovel-pass score
Patrick Mahomes Evades the Buffalo Bills Blitz to find Travis Kelce on Third-Down Dart
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes evades the Buffalo Bills blitz to find tight end Travis Kelce and move the chains on third down
Travis Kelce Passes Rob Gronkowski for Most Receiving Yards by Tight End in Single Season, Postseason Included
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce passes tight end Rob Gronkowski for most receiving yards by tight end in single season, including postseason
Travis Kelce: "One million votes, it's a humbling experience" | Press Conference 1/22
TE Travis Kelce speaks with the media ahead of the AFC Championship matchup versus Buffalo Bills
Travis Kelce: "Found a way to win against a good football team" | Divisional Round Press Conference
TE Travis Kelce speaks to the media following the Divisional Round playoff win against the Cleveland Browns
WATCH: Best Plays by Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce in the AFC Divisional Playoff Round
Check out the best plays by Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill and tight end Travis Kelce against the Cleveland Browns in the AFC Divisional Round
Chad Henne Dissects Defenders Finding Travis Kelce for Clutch 24-Yard Catch and Run
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Chad Henne dissects the Cleveland Browns defenders complete a 24-yard pass to tight end Travis Kelce
Patrick Mahomes Connects with Travis Kelce on 22-Yard Cross-Body Throw
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes completes a 22-yard pass to tight end Travis Kelce as the first half winds down against the Cleveland Browns
TOUCHDOWN: Travis Kelce Catches Air on 20-Yard Catch and Run for Score
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes finds tight end Travis Kelce for a 20-yard touchdown against the Cleveland Browns
Travis Kelce: "I've got a lot of friends and family in Cleveland telling me I'm the enemy" | Press Conference 1/13
TE Travis Kelce speaks to the media ahead of the Divisional Round Playoff matchup against the Cleveland Browns