- Left-footed punter enters his 15th season with the Chiefs in 2019.
- Ranks first in team annals with 1,076 career punts (regular season) for 48,267 yards. Passed Jerrel Wilson (44,218 yards) for first place in franchise history for most career punting yards during the Sunday Night Football game against the Houston Texans on October 8, 2017. With two punts in New York vs. the Jets on December 3, 2017 he also passed Jerrel Wilson (1,018 punts) for most punts in team history.
- Was voted by teammates to be a captain for the club’s 2013, 2016, 2017 and 2018 postseason games.
- Has played in nine postseason contests, producing 35 punts for 1,593 yards (45.5 gross, 39.4 net) with 12 inside the 20-yard line and three touchbacks.
- Originally joined the Chiefs as the team’s third-round draft selection (99th overall) in the 2005 NFL Draft, becoming the first punter drafted by the club since P/K Robbie Keen in 1991.
- His 222 games played with the Chiefs are the most regular season games played by a punter with one team in NFL history.
- Owns 441 total punts inside the 20-yard line, ranking first in franchise history and third in NFL history.
- Owns the top spots in franchise history with a 39.7-yard career net average and a 44.9-yard gross average.
- Became the second punter in franchise history to record 1,000 career punts, finishing the game vs. Dallas (11/5/17) with five punts, giving him 1,004 for his career following that game. He is the 23rd player in NFL history to record 1,000 or more career punts.
- In the game vs. the New York Giants (11/19/17) became the fourth player in franchise history to play in 200 career contests for the club. He becomes the 27th punter in NFL history to play in 200 or more career games.
- Ranks 15th in NFL annals since the AFL-NFL merger with a 39.7-yard net punting average.
- He led the AFC and tied for the lead in the NFL in punts inside the 20 in 2013 with 35.
- Was second all-time in NFL history for most punts inside the 20-yard line in a single season with 45 punts inside the 20-yard line in 2012. His 45 inside the 20 surpassed the old NFL record of 42, but trailed Arizona P Dave Zastudil’s 2012 mark of 46 punts inside the 20 for the NFL record.
- His 45 punts inside the 20 in 2012 set a single-season franchise record, passing his old mark of 41 set in the 2009 season.
- Boasted a team-record 45.49-yard gross punting average in 2007, the second-highest mark in team history behind only the single-season mark of 45.53 set by Wilson in ‘73.
- Led the NFL with a 39.3-yard net average in 2006.
- Re-signed with Kansas City (3/15/18) ... Re-signed with Kansas City (3/4/13) ... Re-signed with Kansas City (2/29/08) ... Signed with Kansas City (7/26/05) ... Drafted by Kansas City in the third round (99th overall) in 2005.